Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,539 members, 7,823,362 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

UNN Lecturer Constructed Wedding Invitation Card Using B.sc Project Format - Events (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / UNN Lecturer Constructed Wedding Invitation Card Using B.sc Project Format (55709 Views)

Wedding Invitation Like Movie Poster - Jehova Witness Couple / Wedding Invitation Card Of A Warri Couple Written In Pidgin English / Akwa Ibom Man Drops His Wedding Invitation Card In Pidgin English. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNN Lecturer Constructed Wedding Invitation Card Using B.sc Project Format by Legendguru: 5:26pm On Nov 07, 2019
Hmmm
Re: UNN Lecturer Constructed Wedding Invitation Card Using B.sc Project Format by mechanics(m): 5:50pm On Nov 07, 2019
rexchazy:
Innovative and beautiful
Sure.
Re: UNN Lecturer Constructed Wedding Invitation Card Using B.sc Project Format by mechanics(m): 5:51pm On Nov 07, 2019
Wow, he's a genius.
Re: UNN Lecturer Constructed Wedding Invitation Card Using B.sc Project Format by StaffofOrayan(m): 7:40pm On Nov 07, 2019
This victim mentality is very oppressive
It starts to make you reason like a slave!
The question on your lips should be why are southern leaders with all the purported education so useless?
I doubt it was the North that stopped the south from littering their lands with airports
I doubt it was the north that stopped the south from building working refineries or for practicing stomach infrastructure like Fayose, Ikepeazu and co.
When southerners taste power all they do is loot and try their luck at being a senator.
I find it very amazing that the SE finally got a SEDC under the oppressive northerners yet couldn't achieve it when out beloved PDP controlled every aspect of governance.
Imagine if OBJ & GEJ had performed exceptionally, would people like Buhari/Atiku even have the nerves to contest?
Ask yourself this simple question:
If you are put in the midst of 10 Northerners, do you feel they are better off than you? Do you envy them ? Would you rather be in their shoes?

yazga:
cheesy

Of the 20 AIRPORTS in Nigeria,
12 are INTERNATIONAL
8 are DOMESTIC
The NORTH has 8 Airports designated as "International" by FAAN,
The rest of Nigeria has 4 INTERNATIONAL airports.
South-South 1
South East 1
South West 2
7 of the 8 Northern International airports handled less than 2,700 flights since 2016 according to FAAN figures.
Calabar is NOT designated as an "International" airport operation wise.
Enugu, till date, is still not functional.
The injustice in Nigeria is obvious to even the blind.

The implication of this is that these so-called ghost international airports get funds and attention like an International hub though nothing practically goes on there. How can Katsina, Yola, Maiduguri and Sokoto be designated international status for God's sake!

Who exactly is flying out of Nigeria from these places?
Please, lets peacefully split along regional lines before we choke to death on sadness.

1 Like

Re: UNN Lecturer Constructed Wedding Invitation Card Using B.sc Project Format by Osobi32(m): 8:20pm On Nov 07, 2019
kestolove95:
If dix one be ur project supervisor ur name na sorry, d man like project die
I dey u guy grin
Re: UNN Lecturer Constructed Wedding Invitation Card Using B.sc Project Format by Op80: 11:08pm On Nov 07, 2019
adebobconed:
grin grin .When your head is turnioniown because of too much academics.

Lol, fact only. He is my ex and too much book dey worry am
Re: UNN Lecturer Constructed Wedding Invitation Card Using B.sc Project Format by Ttipsy(f): 9:20pm On Nov 08, 2019
sexysage:
This one weak me
Lalasticlala come see oo
c wht

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bride Intercepted On Her Wedding Day By Another Man She Promised Marriage In Oyo / What Was That Thing You Later Realised You Wasted Money On During Your Wedding? / Retired Naval Officer Buried In A Ship-Like Casket In Cross River (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.