Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,407 members, 7,819,446 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:28 PM

Special Appeal To All Supporters Of Gov Willie Obiano - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Special Appeal To All Supporters Of Gov Willie Obiano (1090 Views)

Supporters Of Zakzaky Hold Rally In Washington DC, London And Turkey / To All Supporters Of Atiku / Federal Fire Service Throwing Up Water To Cool Down Supporters Of PMB In Borno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Special Appeal To All Supporters Of Gov Willie Obiano by Anambralstson: 7:49pm On Nov 06, 2019
Since the launch of the latest Security Operations code-named Operation Kpochapu 2 by the Government of Anambra State, the opposition in the State have launched massive attack against the person of Gov Willie Obiano, his administration and his family.

We are aware of the new project by the opposition tagged "Destroy Obiano & His Legacies" which is aimed at insulting the First Family, castigating his laudable achievements and making Anambra look chaotic and unhabitable in the eyes of the gullible public.

Yes, we encourage constructive criticism but it is important to note that insults and attacks are not forms of criticism but pure hate speech borne out of biased and greedy hearts.

We are aware that these attacks against Africa's most youth friendly leader, Chief Willie Obiano annoy his followers and online fans who may wish to retaliate and reply the mischievous attacks. Hence, this special appeal to all the supporters of the Governor...
Unlike the opposition and their gang of ethugs, let's emulate Gov Obiano and his wife, Osodieme who amidst all the attacks and malicious posts, continue to deliver on good governance and live life of charity.

This appeal may be difficult for most of you because of your love for Gov Obiano and his family but it's better for us and for our dear State to always go high each time the opposition go low.

We encourage every Anambra Youth to embrace the great opportunities that the administration of Chief Willie Obiano has created for us.

Anambra has over 85% youth participation in governance; the secure & business friendly environment we enjoy today is in our best interest and recently, Digital Entrepreneurship Office has been approved to serve as a centre for ICT Development; nurture and expand Technovation as well as a bureau for social mobility in solving youth unemployment through the Digital Space.

*Engr Ifeanyi ANIAGOH*
Digital Entrepreneurship Office
Re: Special Appeal To All Supporters Of Gov Willie Obiano by Anago0147: 7:56pm On Nov 06, 2019
Ifeanyi. You and I know that obiano is a scam. A calamitous cum drunkard whose only interest in Anambra is to destroy the beautiful legacies of peter obi

As a stakeholder in anambra, it is my duty and the duty of the like minds to stop obiano and his evil bandwagons

Obiano is a criminal

Cc: VAQAXY,somalianprince, problemkid1

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Special Appeal To All Supporters Of Gov Willie Obiano by Sunofgod(m): 7:58pm On Nov 06, 2019
Weak propaganda!

1 Like

Re: Special Appeal To All Supporters Of Gov Willie Obiano by Anago0147: 7:58pm On Nov 06, 2019
Anambralstson:

Since the launch of the latest Security Operations code-named Operation Kpochapu 2 by the Government of Anambra State, the opposition in the State have launched massive attack against the person of Gov Willie Obiano, his administration and his family.

We are aware of the new project by the opposition tagged "Destroy Obiano & His Legacies" which is aimed at insulting the First Family, castigating his laudable achievements and making Anambra look chaotic and unhabitable in the eyes of the gullible public.

Yes, we encourage constructive criticism but it is important to note that insults and attacks are not forms of criticism but pure hate speech borne out of biased and greedy hearts.

We are aware that these attacks against Africa's most youth friendly leader, Chief Willie Obiano annoy his followers and online fans who may wish to retaliate and reply the mischievous attacks. Hence, this special appeal to all the supporters of the Governor...
Unlike the opposition and their gang of ethugs, let's emulate Gov Obiano and his wife, Osodieme who amidst all the attacks and malicious posts, continue to deliver on good governance and live life of charity.

This appeal may be difficult for most of you because of your love for Gov Obiano and his family but it's better for us and for our dear State to always go high each time the opposition go low.

We encourage every Anambra Youth to embrace the great opportunities that the administration of Chief Willie Obiano has created for us.

Anambra has over 85% youth participation in governance; the secure & business friendly environment we enjoy today is in our best interest and recently, Digital Entrepreneurship Office has been approved to serve as a centre for ICT Development; nurture and expand Technovation as well as a bureau for social mobility in solving youth unemployment through the Digital Space.

*Engr Ifeanyi ANIAGOH*
Digital Entrepreneurship Office
. Ifeanyi,go and tell your benefactor that he is a failure personified

A drunken bastard from Igala who finds forte in sleeping with people's wife

1 Like

Re: Special Appeal To All Supporters Of Gov Willie Obiano by Nobody: 8:01pm On Nov 06, 2019
Alright.
Re: Special Appeal To All Supporters Of Gov Willie Obiano by Nobody: 8:04pm On Nov 06, 2019
Anago0147:
Ifeanyi. You and I know that obiano is a scam. A calamitous cum drunkard whose only interest in Anambra is to destroy the beautiful legacies of peter obi

As a stakeholder in anambra, it is my duty and the duty of the like minds to stop obiano and his evil bandwagons

Obiano is a criminal

Cc: VAQAXY,somalianprince, problemkid1

Bia Okenye umuazi a.....kpachara Anya hu.

Irie adu Iduo onwe gi...

Who made you a stakeholder in anambra state?
Re: Special Appeal To All Supporters Of Gov Willie Obiano by Anago0147: 8:10pm On Nov 06, 2019
MelesZenawi:

Bia Okenye umuazi a.....kpachara Anya hu.

Irie adu Iduo onwe gi...

Who made you a stakeholder in anambra state?
. Igbo wanna be

Don't quote me again, I take no prisoner

1 Like

Re: Special Appeal To All Supporters Of Gov Willie Obiano by somalianprince: 8:21pm On Nov 06, 2019
Cursed abakaleke 3rd class igbo.

Umahi is a bastard

Umahi is a cursed 3rd class igbo

Umahi is an armed robber

Ebonyi = almajiri-igbos

Obiano did we by chasing ebonyi miscreants out of Anambra. Ebonyi people are useless and worthless miscreants.

[s]
Anago0147:
Ifeanyi. You and I know that obiano is a scam. A calamitous cum drunkard whose only interest in Anambra is to destroy the beautiful legacies of peter obi As a stakeholder in anambra, it is my duty and the duty of the like minds to stop obiano and his evil bandwagonsObiano is a criminalc: VAQAXY,somalianprince, problemkid1
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Special Appeal To All Supporters Of Gov Willie Obiano by Nobody: 8:21pm On Nov 06, 2019
Anago0147:
. Igbo wanna be
Don't quote me again, I take no prisoner

Are you an Igbo man?
Re: Special Appeal To All Supporters Of Gov Willie Obiano by i08033463477: 8:23pm On Nov 06, 2019
somalianprince:

Umahi is a bastard

Umahi is an armed robber

Ebonyi = almajiri-igbos

Obiano did we by chasing ebonyi miscreants out of Anambra. Ebonyi people are useless and worthless miscreants.

[s][/s]

This is a statement of fact. Ebonyi people are cursed. Even Anago0147 can confirm this

2 Likes

Re: Special Appeal To All Supporters Of Gov Willie Obiano by Anago0147: 8:28pm On Nov 06, 2019
MelesZenawi:

Are you an Igbo man?
. You are the most annoying insensitive elements in this forum and you repulse me

1 Like

Re: Special Appeal To All Supporters Of Gov Willie Obiano by Anago0147: 8:31pm On Nov 06, 2019
i08033463477:

Obiano is a criminal and a failure personified.
Anambra state is cursed under obiano
. No wonder you can't feed your family anymore hence your wife always crying on her Facebook timeline

1 Like

Re: Special Appeal To All Supporters Of Gov Willie Obiano by i08033463477: 8:31pm On Nov 06, 2019
[s]
Anago0147:
. You are the most annoying insensitive elements in this forum and you repulse me

[/s]

Ebonyi people are cursed 4th class igbos. It is a curse to be an indigene of a cursed state like ebonyi

Ebonyi = 4th class igbos

1 Like

Re: Special Appeal To All Supporters Of Gov Willie Obiano by i08033463477: 8:33pm On Nov 06, 2019
Anago0147 see your cursed useless governor. He has never been to America until he became governor. Ebonyi people are cursed

Just look at a whole governor of a state looking like a village champion. It is a shame to be an indigene of ebonyi state.

1 Like

Re: Special Appeal To All Supporters Of Gov Willie Obiano by Problemkid1: 10:06pm On Nov 06, 2019
Anago0147:
. No wonder you can't feed your family anymore hence your wife always crying on her Facebook timeline
grin grin grin grin finishing? Anago0147 for president. grin

1 Like

Re: Special Appeal To All Supporters Of Gov Willie Obiano by i08033463477: 10:31pm On Nov 06, 2019
Problemkid1:
grin grin grin grin finishing? Anago0147 for president. grin

Anthony are you back? We left your Facebook thinking you don get sense. Maybe we under estimated you. Okay we shall see nah cheesy
Re: Special Appeal To All Supporters Of Gov Willie Obiano by i08033463477: 10:33pm On Nov 06, 2019
somalianprince:

Umahi is a bastard

Umahi is an armed robber

Ebonyi = almajiri-igbos

[s][/s]

Anago0147 the abakaleke miscreant come back let's continue cheesy
Re: Special Appeal To All Supporters Of Gov Willie Obiano by Problemkid1: 10:37pm On Nov 06, 2019
i08033463477:

Anthony are you back? We left your Facebook thinking you don get sense. Maybe we under estimated you. Okay we shall see nah cheesy
Everybody know say you no get Common sense grin grin you just dey Mumu yourself upandan grin

See as your sense be....... grin grin grin grin

Re: Special Appeal To All Supporters Of Gov Willie Obiano by i08033463477: 10:42pm On Nov 06, 2019
Bastard do you want us to storm your Facebook again? Stupid weed smoker cheesy

[s]
Problemkid1:
Everybody know say you no get Common sense ;you just dey Mumu yourself upandan ;DSee as your sense be....D
[/s]
Re: Special Appeal To All Supporters Of Gov Willie Obiano by Problemkid1: 10:49pm On Nov 06, 2019
i08033463477:
Bastard do you want us to storm your Facebook again? Stupid weed smoker cheesy

[s][/s]
Bombastic fool grin grin cursed frustrated old bastard grin grin go storm whatever you want to do since it's not my Facebook account grin you and that tonybankz Thunder fire both of you scallywags family. grin grin thunder scatter both of you family's grin shameless, useless, hopeless old pig grin grin cheesy
Re: Special Appeal To All Supporters Of Gov Willie Obiano by i08033463477: 10:53pm On Nov 06, 2019
Cursed armed robber . You think blocking one account can stop over 500 accounts from invading your Facebook. Useless frustrated weed smoker. cheesy cheesy

[s]
Problemkid1:
Bombastic fool grin grin cursed frustrated old bastard grin grin go storm whatever you want to do since it's not my Facebook account grin you and that tonybankz Thunder fire both of you scallywags family. grin grin thunder scatter both of you family's grin shameless, useless, hopeless old pig grin grin cheesy
[/s]

Re: Special Appeal To All Supporters Of Gov Willie Obiano by i08033463477: 10:54pm On Nov 06, 2019
Problemkid1 we are coming with a new account on your Facebook. Useless frustrated pig cheesy

Re: Special Appeal To All Supporters Of Gov Willie Obiano by i08033463477: 10:55pm On Nov 06, 2019
Problemkid1 by the time we are done with you, you go run away from Facebook cheesy

Re: Special Appeal To All Supporters Of Gov Willie Obiano by Problemkid1: 6:40am On Nov 07, 2019
i08033463477:
Cursed armed robber . You think blocking one account can stop over 500 accounts from invading your Facebook. Useless frustrated weed smoker. cheesy cheesy

[s][/s]
Cursed frustrated animal grin grin grin I said you and this tonybankz Thunder fire your families grin grin may Thunder scatter both of you families grin useless frustrated old pig grin grin grin cheesy

Re: Special Appeal To All Supporters Of Gov Willie Obiano by Problemkid1: 6:43am On Nov 07, 2019
i08033463477:
Problemkid1 we are coming with a new account on your Facebook. Useless frustrated pig cheesy
Shameless old fool grin grin all you do is to gallivanting like a jobless scallywag grin grin nowonder you're jobless and hopeless in life grin grin cursed frustrated criminal grin grin

Re: Special Appeal To All Supporters Of Gov Willie Obiano by Problemkid1: 6:45am On Nov 07, 2019
i08033463477:
Problemkid1 by the time we are done with you, you go run away from Facebook cheesy
You're cursed in life grin grin you and tonybankz Thunder fire both of you grin grin useless criminals grin bombastic old pig cheesy grin

Re: Special Appeal To All Supporters Of Gov Willie Obiano by Monogamy: 6:46am On Nov 07, 2019
shocked
Re: Special Appeal To All Supporters Of Gov Willie Obiano by Problemkid1: 6:46am On Nov 07, 2019
Somalianprince I pity your useless cursed family grin grin you and tonybankz both of you are nothing but a bunch of useless criminals grin hopeless creatures cheesy grin

Re: Special Appeal To All Supporters Of Gov Willie Obiano by Problemkid1: 6:49am On Nov 07, 2019
Shameless old fool cheesy see his flat head like back of stainless plate grin grin cursed useless criminal grin hopeless millipede grin cheesy frustrated cursed bastard grin grin grin

Re: Special Appeal To All Supporters Of Gov Willie Obiano by i08033463477: 6:49am On Nov 07, 2019
Armed robber is like you are yet to learn your lessons cheesy

[s]
Problemkid1:
You're cursed in life grin grin you and tonybankz Thunder fire both of you grin grin useless criminals grin bombastic old pig cheesy grin
[/s]

Re: Special Appeal To All Supporters Of Gov Willie Obiano by i08033463477: 6:50am On Nov 07, 2019
Problemkid1 we are now coming to your Facebook to expose you again. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Throwback: when We Complained When Naira Was At This Level / Falana: Malami Sacked The Team Prosecuting Sowore — After Court Invasion / Corruption Worse Under Buhari – Pat Utomi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.