Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,772 members, 7,817,143 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:01 AM

FATHER MBAKA For President 2023 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FATHER MBAKA For President 2023 (1134 Views)

Nigerians Knock Mbaka For Calling Peter Obi A Stingy Man / DSS Knew Better Than Keep Mbaka For An Extra Hour... / 2019: You’re An Agent Of Satan, Fani-kayode Blast Mbaka For Endorsing Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FATHER MBAKA For President 2023 by JohnNgene: 7:45am On Jan 15, 2020
Fellow Nigerians, Rev. Fr. Ejike Mbaka needs no introduction in Nigeria. So I won't bore you with any biography. Google is your friend abeg. Lol.

I'm one of those who admire this man for his comments on politics and his criticism of politicians. People like to advice clerics to concentrate on their religious calling and avoid politics but I disagree with that. Clerics are citizens. Clerics are humans. And clerics have undeniable influence on other citizens.

To cut the long story short, I would vote for Ejike Mbaka if he ever decides to run for president. I would vote for him not because he is a saint but because I believe he would perform well and would have the interest of the poor and suffering people of Nigeria at heart.

I have always said that it's better to take the risk of a good person becoming bad in a position of power than to empower an already bad person to become more evil, more diabolical and more heartless. Bad people have no conscience. Bad people have ruled us since 1960 and are leaving our country worse than they met it. I think it's time to try a good man come 2023.

So, will you vote for Ejike Mbaka if he contests in 2023?

1 Like

Re: FATHER MBAKA For President 2023 by chidexleo: 8:51am On Jan 15, 2020
Mbaka is a priest forever and not a politician . Come 2023 we are waiting for who to be anointed
Re: FATHER MBAKA For President 2023 by BeardedMeat(m): 9:45am On Jan 15, 2020
chidexleo:
Mbaka is a priest forever and not a politician . Come 2023 we are waiting for who to be anointed
I challenged somewhere about Mbaka and Chimaroke Nnamani but I'm yet to hear from you.
Re: FATHER MBAKA For President 2023 by JohnNgene: 7:28pm On May 05, 2021
I guess this is the best time to reemphasize this post. I think the time has come for it to be on the front page. Lol.

Jokes apart, I wish Fr Mbaka could contest for president come 2023 maka chi.
Re: FATHER MBAKA For President 2023 by Vickym1(f): 7:34pm On May 05, 2021
grin grin grin grin
Re: FATHER MBAKA For President 2023 by JohnNgene: 7:38pm On May 05, 2021
Vickym1:
grin grin grin grin

I love your smile. Lol. You'll vote for Mbaka, right?
Re: FATHER MBAKA For President 2023 by FBIBOT(m): 7:38pm On May 05, 2021
Lol cheesy come on
Re: FATHER MBAKA For President 2023 by Gandollaar(f): 7:39pm On May 05, 2021
grin Aswear Mbaka will go down in history as the most Maverick politician ever liveth.

As a priest, he has more political DNA than the career politicians themselves.

Imagine Mbaka telling the world that buhari was a Messiah and some people actually believed him.
Re: FATHER MBAKA For President 2023 by Gandollaar(f): 7:40pm On May 05, 2021
JohnNgene:

I will vote for the conman. Not because I like him or whether he can perform, but for his maradonic tendencies.
Re: FATHER MBAKA For President 2023 by JohnNgene: 7:47pm On May 05, 2021
Gandollaar:
grin Aswear Mbaka will go down in history as the most Maverick politician ever liveth.

As a priest, he has more political DNA than the career politicians themselves.

Imagine Mbaka telling the world that buhari was a Messiah and some people actually believed him.

You people are being unfair to Mbaka biko.

He spoke what God revealed to him. He didn't make Buhari or Uzodimma, president and governor respectively. He only used his God-given gift of vision to say what he saw.

It's just like blaming Prophet Samuel for anionting Saul as king of Israel. When Saul messed up, didn't God instruct the same Prophet Samuel to aniont David to replace him? If Nigerians were the Isrealites of that time, maybe Prophet Samuel for don drink Sniper. Lol.
Re: FATHER MBAKA For President 2023 by Illuminatiship(m): 9:20pm On May 05, 2021
chidexleo:
which weed you smoke wen give you this kind imagination
Re: FATHER MBAKA For President 2023 by Illuminatiship(m): 9:21pm On May 05, 2021
Mbaka Don bribe you
Re: FATHER MBAKA For President 2023 by Vickym1(f): 9:47pm On May 05, 2021
JohnNgene:

He can't come out for president
Re: FATHER MBAKA For President 2023 by ImmaculateJOE(m): 9:49pm On May 05, 2021
Endorsed..
Re: FATHER MBAKA For President 2023 by Gandollaar(f): 10:08pm On May 05, 2021
JohnNgene:

You people are being unfair to Mbaka biko.

He spoke what God revealed to him. He didn't make Buhari or Uzodimma, president and governor respectively. He only used his God-given gift of vision to say what he saw.

It's just like blaming Prophet Samuel for anionting Saul as king of Israel. When Saul messed up, didn't God instruct the same Prophet Samuel to aniont David to replace him? If Nigerians were the Isrealites of that time, maybe Prophet Samuel for don drink Sniper. Lol.
This is sarcasm and I got it.
Re: FATHER MBAKA For President 2023 by LibertyRep: 10:11pm On May 05, 2021
We joke too much in this country
Re: FATHER MBAKA For President 2023 by cocolacec(m): 10:44pm On May 05, 2021
JohnNgene:
Fellow Nigerians, Rev. Fr. Ejike Mbaka needs no introduction in Nigeria. So I won't bore you with any biography. Google is your friend abeg. Lol.

I'm one of those who admire this man for his comments on politics and his criticism of politicians. People like to advice clerics to concentrate on their religious calling and avoid politics but I disagree with that. Clerics are citizens. Clerics are humans. And clerics have undeniable influence on other citizens.

To cut the long story short, I would vote for Ejike Mbaka if he ever decides to run for president. I would vote for him not because he is a saint but because I believe he would perform well and would have the interest of the poor and suffering people of Nigeria at heart.

I have always said that it's better to take the risk of a good person becoming bad in a position of power than to empower an already bad person to become more evil, more diabolical and more heartless. Bad people have no conscience. Bad people have ruled us since 1960 and are leaving our country worse than they met it. I think it's time to try a good man come 2023.

So, will you vote for Ejike Mbaka if he contests in 2023?

Ejike Mbaka as Alaigbo republic President.
Re: FATHER MBAKA For President 2023 by Oharina(m): 11:59pm On May 05, 2021
But unfortunately there may not be any presidential contest... Because befor 2023 the contraption would have ceased to exist... #dividenigerianow... We move

(1) (Reply)

Ondo Decides 2020: The Battle Of Senior Advocates Of Nigeria In Sunshine State / South South Might Vs Federal Might Who Is Mightier? / #ENDSARS: Nigerian Youth Create New Party Ahead Of 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.