Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,287 members, 7,836,269 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

Special Message By DSS On Social Media In Nigeria - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Special Message By DSS On Social Media In Nigeria (44136 Views)

Do DSS ON Suit Wear Bullet Proof Vest? / Is El-Rufai And Atiku Bagudu Sending A Cryptic Message By Endorsing Tinubu? / Tinubu Releases Special Message To APC Members On 2019 Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Special Message By DSS On Social Media In Nigeria by donprinyo(m): 11:22pm On Nov 06, 2019
Misplaced priority. APC has completely destroyed dis country
Re: Special Message By DSS On Social Media In Nigeria by emiika: 11:30pm On Nov 06, 2019
1mrprolific7:

There was one Olosho in my street, I knew she was an Olosha ooo, but I just loved her because aside the Olosho thing she is very good.

But she never loved me.

I even use my school fees to pay for her rent yet na only one round she allowed me without touching breast.

All is in the past now.

are you inviting the DSS to investigate this matter or what?
Re: Special Message By DSS On Social Media In Nigeria by seangy4konji: 11:37pm On Nov 06, 2019
A won eleribu
Re: Special Message By DSS On Social Media In Nigeria by Joystark(f): 11:38pm On Nov 06, 2019
PennywysCares:
cheesy

Exactly how broken the Nigeria security is

Just look at security spelling that suppose be a motto in that their useless logo

Anyways whatever it is none of my business.
At least they are cooperate eran men for their deaf commender in thief, well coordinated and working on the instruction of their master

Lol... how your eye take reach there.
Re: Special Message By DSS On Social Media In Nigeria by OsamaB: 11:54pm On Nov 06, 2019
Very confused organisation....is it Department of States Services now....Some times, it is State Security Services or Department of State Security....They should make up their mind on what they want to be called.

1 Like

Re: Special Message By DSS On Social Media In Nigeria by Enemyofpeace: 11:58pm On Nov 06, 2019
Modafoka. God punish you all
Re: Special Message By DSS On Social Media In Nigeria by 1shortblackboy: 12:01am On Nov 07, 2019
I swear I just waste my data on this rubbish
Re: Special Message By DSS On Social Media In Nigeria by daxclusive1: 12:21am On Nov 07, 2019
Even the 'R' in your so called security is missing embarassed embarassed embarassed. So fucking annoying.
Re: Special Message By DSS On Social Media In Nigeria by Nobody: 2:13am On Nov 07, 2019
Click like if you notice the owl wey dey vex abi na only me see am grin grin
Re: Special Message By DSS On Social Media In Nigeria by Enculer2: 2:20am On Nov 07, 2019
Hausa Fulani love to kill, steal and destroy but hate it when the truth is spoken
Re: Special Message By DSS On Social Media In Nigeria by Enculer2: 2:21am On Nov 07, 2019
donprinyo:
Misplaced priority. APC has completely destroyed dis country

Thanks to Yorubas
Re: Special Message By DSS On Social Media In Nigeria by 4hys: 3:25am On Nov 07, 2019
watch full video

Special Message By DSS On Social Media In Nigeria, Watch Video

http://www.gistful.com/2019/11/special-message-by-dss-on-social-media.html
Re: Special Message By DSS On Social Media In Nigeria by Wikidata: 3:33am On Nov 07, 2019
cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Special Message By DSS On Social Media In Nigeria by Starhearts: 4:27am On Nov 07, 2019
Check dose pictures well ?
Why "R" is missing from d spelling of security at their emblem
Or naa my eyes dey deceive me
Re: Special Message By DSS On Social Media In Nigeria by Centcanada: 4:34am On Nov 07, 2019
I don't blame you I blame myself that click the link to listen to ur stupid blabing. You guys are evil and God will pay you people back in your own coin. DSS my foot.
Re: Special Message By DSS On Social Media In Nigeria by Bighead9: 4:38am On Nov 07, 2019
chukwuibuipob:
angry angry. Coma catch us angry.DSS una are useless Nnamdi Kanu 2018 sad cool cool grin grin sad angry undecided undecided

I hope you can stand it when they come knocking? No go do like your kinsmen always do online. grin grin grin

Re: Special Message By DSS On Social Media In Nigeria by Enyimbamercedes: 4:40am On Nov 07, 2019
Firstly, there is an R missing in your signage behind you! If you cannot detect this, how can you detect other things?

Secondly, you are addressing the wrong people! You need to address the people in the Villa; they are the inventors of fake news and started it all!
The little rascal from NC who claimed he was number 7 on GEJs sniper list! The Liar with a name which sounds like his favorite pastime, the Kermit doppelgänger from the SS... The Starboy who is now star dust... I have not called any name oh
Re: Special Message By DSS On Social Media In Nigeria by Jabioro: 4:42am On Nov 07, 2019
He said nothing,blah blah and blah grammar and nothing was communicated except stlye of intimidating...na fake news about the heldsmen killing, Boko Haram,communal clashes, kidnapping insecurities of all vices...

1 Like

Re: Special Message By DSS On Social Media In Nigeria by odinson1(m): 5:37am On Nov 07, 2019
WalkerMichael:
CLICK LIKE IF YOU DIDN'T BOTHER CLICKING THE YOUTUBE VIDEO.

click like if you didn't bother clicking like for him
Re: Special Message By DSS On Social Media In Nigeria by umarshehu58(m): 5:59am On Nov 07, 2019
They can't even fix the letter that fell off from the logo. Dss indeed
Re: Special Message By DSS On Social Media In Nigeria by Goldencheese(m): 5:59am On Nov 07, 2019
OK
Re: Special Message By DSS On Social Media In Nigeria by rowland545(m): 6:19am On Nov 07, 2019
I day reason apply for this DSS or army direct shot service...which one go make sense to join pass??
Re: Special Message By DSS On Social Media In Nigeria by efighter: 7:19am On Nov 07, 2019
frankfrancis871:
sad

The DSS are just bunch of hypocritical willing tools, after killing Dazuki and others; I saw how worthless they truly are.
Nnamdi Kanu showed them they were just 'toothless pigs'; with no shame and dignity!

Nnamdi Kanu dealt with DSS that is why he is currently in his village to bury his mother. You need psychiatric evaluation.
Re: Special Message By DSS On Social Media In Nigeria by respect80(m): 7:25am On Nov 07, 2019
frankfrancis871:
sad

The DSS are just bunch of hypocritical willing tools, after killing Dazuki and others; I saw how worthless they truly are.
Nnamdi Kanu showed them they were just 'toothless pigs'; with no shame and dignity!

So dasuki is dead?
Re: Special Message By DSS On Social Media In Nigeria by henrybomb(m): 7:44am On Nov 07, 2019
stephanie11:
Below is a special message from the Department of State Security, DSS on Social Media in Nigeria. Watch and Learn;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tR7u95Y3Fik
Now I see why they are not competent
The missing "R" in the security
Re: Special Message By DSS On Social Media In Nigeria by chukwuibuipob: 7:52am On Nov 07, 2019
Bighead9:

I hope you can stand it when they come knocking? No go do like your kinsmen always do online. grin grin grin
undecided sad We are ipob.,#Fearless cool angry
Re: Special Message By DSS On Social Media In Nigeria by hush15: 7:57am On Nov 07, 2019
stephanie11:
Below is a special message from the Department of State Security, DSS on Social Media in Nigeria. Watch and Learn;

Good riddance.... They can't even spell security will on their sinage
Re: Special Message By DSS On Social Media In Nigeria by mindtricks: 9:19am On Nov 07, 2019
stephanie11:

Nothing special, just the usual hypocritical rhetorics with no substance, which well meaning Nigerians are sick and tired of.

What manner of sweetness or nutrients do we expect from eating a rotten bad fruit?

These folks are working so very hard to take the mockery to the next level.
Re: Special Message By DSS On Social Media In Nigeria by mindtricks: 9:26am On Nov 07, 2019
bastardson:
If your IQ ain’t low, you should realise that the gap between the words is a clear indication that a letter fell off..

Its falling off still sends a strong message of bad culture of untidiness in their way of doing things.

If they can't be told such bitter truth how can they change?

Wonder if you couldn't have made your point without being this abusive.

1 Like

Re: Special Message By DSS On Social Media In Nigeria by ayubaski: 9:33am On Nov 07, 2019
lastmessenger:
The most useless security outfit in the universe. Very unprofessional.

fool
Re: Special Message By DSS On Social Media In Nigeria by godliman: 10:20am On Nov 07, 2019
frankfrancis871:
sad

Bros did I hear you say they killed Dasuki? Am I in Nigeria and never heard this?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Miyetti Allah Vigilante Operating In Ondo State - Facebook User (Photos) / Dino Melaye Certificate: ABU Department Of Geography Was Under Faculty Of Arts / Controversy Over Governor Yahaya Bello’s Coronavirus Status

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.