Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,163 members, 7,821,944 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:26 PM

Knowing God Intimately - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Knowing God Intimately (218 Views)

Knowing God, Is The Tithes Of Women Acceptable Unto Him? / Pastor Sucks The Demons Out Of His Church Members By Kissing Them Intimately / Rccg Sunday Sch. Manual(16/12/2018) Knowing God's Will In Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Knowing God Intimately by JesuspikinM(f): 10:34pm On Nov 06, 2019
As Christians, an intimate relationship with God is a must for us to make a head way in life.

A personal, walking, talking and working relationship is what God requires from us. He needs our attention, just as he did with Adam from the beginning of the world. He fellowshipped with Adam daily.

He loves communing with us but we are always not available for Him . We are always busy with activities in our day to day lives that we practically forget that He needs our attention.

In Proverbs 4:20, He says: my son, attend to my words, incline thine ears to my saying. .... If you continue to verse 23, you will see that He desires a close relationship with us but most of us are far from Him.

Let's give God our attention and He will guide us in everything that concerns us and our family.

God Bless You.
Re: Knowing God Intimately by ifenes(m): 11:36pm On Nov 06, 2019
Means knowing yourself. God is your true form which is beyond our physical body. There is no God outside of you.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Important Topic, The Bible Never Talked About / DSA, You Are Delusional And Have Problems With Your Mental Reasoning / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 04/01/2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.