Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,478 members, 7,823,114 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:42 AM

Knowing God, Is The Tithes Of Women Acceptable Unto Him? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Knowing God, Is The Tithes Of Women Acceptable Unto Him? (1364 Views)

Omg!! “winners Chapel Would Soon Be Paying Tithes Of Trillions” Read Here / "Winners Chapel Would Soon Be Paying Tithes Of Trillions" - Bishop Oyedepo / Pastor E.A Adeboye Reacts To Daddy Freeze's Comments On Tithes (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Knowing God, Is The Tithes Of Women Acceptable Unto Him? by Dtruthspeaker: 10:28am On Sep 25, 2021
A thought just came to me, and this question arose.

This is of course if you look closely you would also see that women, wives specifically are cut off from Sabbath among the other filthy and evil things they do, in "Always killing the man" (the one who did not willingly eat the fruit therefore, he still has a chance of Obtaining Eternal Life).

The Same one God refers to ALL THE TIME eg "man" shall not live by bread alone, A Just man shall live. No woman or wife at all.

So can her anything eg offerings, tithes etc be acceptable?
Re: Knowing God, Is The Tithes Of Women Acceptable Unto Him? by LordReed(m): 10:40am On Sep 25, 2021
Misogyny unfolding.
Re: Knowing God, Is The Tithes Of Women Acceptable Unto Him? by Dtruthspeaker: 10:50am On Sep 25, 2021
LordReed:
Misogyny unfolding.

This is not bias but Observation and Query!
Re: Knowing God, Is The Tithes Of Women Acceptable Unto Him? by LordReed(m): 10:53am On Sep 25, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

This is not bias but Observation and Query!

Of course, we are observing your misogyny unfold which we will soon query.
Re: Knowing God, Is The Tithes Of Women Acceptable Unto Him? by Dtruthspeaker: 10:55am On Sep 25, 2021
LordReed:

grin I am not under observation and query it is the women who are.
Re: Knowing God, Is The Tithes Of Women Acceptable Unto Him? by budaatum: 10:57am On Sep 25, 2021
LordReed:

We are watching the development of the effect of the redpill he took while he forgets he'll be judged for judging.

1 Like

Re: Knowing God, Is The Tithes Of Women Acceptable Unto Him? by LordReed(m): 10:58am On Sep 25, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

grin I am not under observation and query it is the women who are.

LoL, so tone deaf.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Knowing God, Is The Tithes Of Women Acceptable Unto Him? by LordReed(m): 10:59am On Sep 25, 2021
budaatum:

We are watching the development of the effect of the redpill he took while he forgets he'll be judged for judging.

LMAO!
Re: Knowing God, Is The Tithes Of Women Acceptable Unto Him? by Ayo081(m): 2:25pm On Sep 25, 2021
Of course, we know of Dorcas and she was known for doing good works.

She was a good example. Aside good works, I'll guess she did fed the God's co workers. She was a disciple.

Acts 9:36-42.
Re: Knowing God, Is The Tithes Of Women Acceptable Unto Him? by Dtruthspeaker: 2:40pm On Sep 25, 2021
budaatum:

;DI look forward to being judged and Thank God that in that Court, I'll be judged Rightly, Fairly and Law Fully! grin

And right now I gave no judgement only raising up a reasonable observations in the light of the things that we have seen and read about.

So right now, I am calling for the investigation of this phenomenon which I have seen, if people have also seen it and if they have seen it, what are their reasonable opinions on it.
Re: Knowing God, Is The Tithes Of Women Acceptable Unto Him? by budaatum: 2:57pm On Sep 25, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

So right now, I am calling for the investigation of this phenomenon which I have seen, if people have also seen it and if they have seen it, what are their reasonable opinions on it.

You need to join [url==https://www.nairaland.com/6563517/redpill-wisdom-nuggets]your colleagues[/url] who see what you see.
Re: Knowing God, Is The Tithes Of Women Acceptable Unto Him? by Dtruthspeaker: 3:05pm On Sep 25, 2021
Ayo081:
Of course, we know of Dorcas and she was known for doing good works.

She was a good example. Aside good works, I'll guess she did fed the God's co workers. She was a disciple.

Acts 9:36-42.

I acknowledge this Woman and there is a Notable statement which was used in her case which is very very different from what I have seen in women.

A Statement which is very much close to Righteousness.

And the statement was "this woman was full of good works and almsdeeds which she did".

Now I believe it is known that many a women fall short of this however and many do do this, BUT, looking at this case, we still see that God did not Touch her UNTIL PETER DID.

Neither did she receive The Holy Spirit.

So Inspite of her works of benevolence her case was really no different from Jarius's Daughter or the Centurions loved servant and all the other healing and restoration cases, who we see receiving The Goodness of God and nothing more was heard thereafter.

Nothing Noteworthy happened to her, as is evident in the men, hence my query.
Re: Knowing God, Is The Tithes Of Women Acceptable Unto Him? by Ayo081(m): 3:14pm On Sep 25, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

Now I believe it is known that many a women fall short of this however and many do do this, BUT, looking at this case, we still see that God did not Touch her UNTIL PETER DID.

So Inspite of her works of benevolence her case was really no different from Jarius's Daughter or the Centurions loved servant and all the other healing and restoration cases.

Truly truly I tell you, she's got the biggest of them all which is love (Which I believe was a result of the Holy Spirit in her).

1 Corinthians 13.

BUT, looking at this case, we still see that God did not Touch her UNTIL PETER DID.

God thoughts are not ours. He decided to user her that way. Probably as an example of how women could be good disciples.
Re: Knowing God, Is The Tithes Of Women Acceptable Unto Him? by truespeak: 3:15pm On Sep 25, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

I acknowledge this Woman and there is a Notable statement which was used in her case which is very very different from what I have seen in women.

A Statement which is very much close to Righteousness.

And the statement was "this woman was full of good works and almsdeeds which she did".

So Inspite of her works of benevolence her case was really no different from Jarius's Daughter or the Centurions loved servant and all the other healing and restoration cases, who we see receiving The Goodness of God and nothing more was heard thereafter.

Hmm!

Note, "this woman" .
Re: Knowing God, Is The Tithes Of Women Acceptable Unto Him? by Dtruthspeaker: 3:24pm On Sep 25, 2021
truespeak:

Hmm!

Note, "this woman" .

grin I did not see that! grin "This woman" Noted grin

Even the people there observed and recognised that not every woman was like "this woman".

She was an exception yet I have a target on her back.

And meanwhile I had in mind the ordinary woman on the street who is not "this woman".

So if she is questionable how far are the case of the other women who are not "this woman"?
Re: Knowing God, Is The Tithes Of Women Acceptable Unto Him? by truespeak: 3:28pm On Sep 25, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

grin I did not see that! grin "This woman" Noted grin

Even the people there observed and recognised that not every woman was like "this woman".

She was an exception yet I have a target on her back.

And meanwhile I had in mind the ordinary woman on the street who is not "this woman".

So if she is questionable how far are the case of the other women who are not "this woman"?

Hmmmm!
Re: Knowing God, Is The Tithes Of Women Acceptable Unto Him? by Dtruthspeaker: 3:40pm On Sep 25, 2021
Ayo081:

Truly truly I tell you, she's got the biggest of them all which is love (Which I believe was a result of the Holy Spirit in her).
1 Corinthians 13.

Then this is where you do not appreciate that there is also "A Giving without Love" in that same 1 Corinthians 13 and in this one, women are quite professional at it, so it would not stand

Ayo081:

God thoughts are not ours. He decided to user her that way. Probably as an example of how women could be good disciples.

grin ah! the blanket to cover what you do not know.

I understand why God Healed her but I am pointing out that it still appears that God did not intend to touch her.
Re: Knowing God, Is The Tithes Of Women Acceptable Unto Him? by Ayo081(m): 4:10pm On Sep 25, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

Then this is where you do not appreciate that there is also "A Giving without Love" in that same 1 Corinthians 13 and in this one, women are quite professional at it, so it would not stand

Oh well,

I know.

But in her case, she was disciple. She knew why and what.

I'm sure there're women like that out there.

Moreover, who can search the heart of Man?

Dtruthspeaker:

I understand why God Healed her but I am pointing out that it still appears that God did not intend to touch her.

There're lotta probably and maybes grin

God didn't touch her? What do you mean? That she was useful to her society and an example isn't enough?

Make it clearer.
Re: Knowing God, Is The Tithes Of Women Acceptable Unto Him? by Dtruthspeaker: 5:58pm On Sep 25, 2021
Ayo081:

Moreover, who can search the heart of Man?

grin We can! That's one of the many things the Bible teaches.

Ayo081:

God didn't touch her? What do you mean? That she was useful to her society and an example isn't enough?

Make it clearer.

If Peter did not go there, then we would not be reading about her.

And I ask why?

Only 1 Answer is most outstanding, which is, she was not much worthy of note given the fact that before that day nothing and after that day nothing.

Her case is exactly as the Centurion and as we all see no one has ever thought or spoken about the Centurion being filled with The Holy Spirit and all even though Christ gave him a glowing honour, for we all know that it is at the end of a matter that Judgement is given.

Hence my interest in how women fare in God's Eyes, seeing that men, who God is obviously interested in, are even in great trouble!
Re: Knowing God, Is The Tithes Of Women Acceptable Unto Him? by budaatum: 11:59pm On Sep 25, 2021
constancefriday:
HATE SPEECH is now on the increase amongst some unseasoned Charlatans who claim they now know everything about the scriptures and that even the very elect are ignorant liars.
They're untrained, barely experienced and reckless with their use of the scriptures to support their personal bias and prejudices.
E.g "i may be angry or bias or prejudiced towards a person, a group of people, a certain selection of professional or career persons, a gender, a social class etc and i'll find scriptures to galvanize or support my prejudice."
Eg: A Preacher may have a bias or prejudice about the have-nots of the society and would by all means use scriptures to galvanize his prejudice. Trying to scripturally VICTIM BLAME the have nots of the society. I call such things Scriptural VICTIM BLAMING. It's very wrong and unChristlike.
Such types of use of the scriptures are mis-applied and misquoted and they are Satanic.
They are representing Satan with such actions. Real Preachers of the Gospel.of Jesus Christ use the scriptures to galvanize their godly love for the Children of God, lost souls and even sinners and enemies of the Gospel.
We cannot win more souls to Jesus Christ if we use the Scriptures to butress, or support our hatred for one another. It's against the intrinsic and extrinsic nature of God.
GOD is a lover. God loves everybody.
GOD hates nobody. And real Preachers of the Gospel of Jesus Christ are not fraudulent and lazy. Pay no attention to charlatans who will drag you to Hell Fire with their scripturally backed speeches of hate and prejudice.
1 Corinthians 13:1-end, 1 Peter 4:8, John 13:34.

Apostle Constance Friday is the Most Supreme Shepherd Worldwide of Real Life Missions International administrators of Real Life Gospel Church. A successful globally operative online Church, with widespread terrestrial.presence.
Join Us via Chat today
+2347017106469,
+2348022646721.
Request to get added.
Exclusive Bible Teaching take place every Sundays and Wednesdays.
Anchor and Host is Apostle Constance Friday
(and other seasoned authentic Ministers of the Gospel).
Truth and Life Series - Season 3
Is currently in progress.
FULL SPEED ACTIVATED!
Re: Knowing God, Is The Tithes Of Women Acceptable Unto Him? by MightySparrow: 2:04am On Sep 26, 2021
Yes

(1) (Reply)

Religion Is A Big Scam* / Can A Christian Sell Condoms? / Whitney Houston: A Biblical Perspective On Addiction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.