Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,964 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:29 AM

Living In Saskatchewan, Canada - Travel (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Living In Saskatchewan, Canada (90979 Views)

Who Can Help For Free Accomodation In Saskatchewan / Nigerians In Saskatchewan,canada / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Living In Saskatchewan, Canada by deejay102: 9:48am On Dec 03, 2023
10thTenthMan:

Though it has stopped snowing after this…

These are a few weeks old right??
Re: Living In Saskatchewan, Canada by 10thTenthMan: 12:27pm On Dec 03, 2023
deejay102:

These are a few weeks old right??

Yes Sir!

I think first snow fell on the 24th of October 2023. But generally, winter has come and it is on. Snow or not.

Posted it just to keep the thread going. And to do people who are planning to come some additional “longer throat” . 😄 Let them be encouraged.

By the way, I am not in Canada as a matter of fact. Long story.
Re: Living In Saskatchewan, Canada by deejay102: 12:43pm On Dec 03, 2023
10thTenthMan:

Yes Sir!

I think first snow fell on the 24th of October 2023. But generally, winter has come and it is on. Snow or not.

Posted it just to keep the thread going. And to do people who are planning to come some additional “longer throat” . 😄

By the way, I am not in Canada as a matter of fact. Long story.

Interesting!!!!
Re: Living In Saskatchewan, Canada by gracechellar(f): 5:56am On Dec 05, 2023
Tgain:
Good day house. Please I got ITA to apply to saskatchewan. I’ll appreciate to be added to whatsapp groups for some questions that I have
TG username
Re: Living In Saskatchewan, Canada by gracechellar(f): 10:24pm On Dec 05, 2023
3seriez:
Coincidence I bumped into this thread. First time I ever heard of this Saskatchewan was in my primary 5 through my older cousin who was good in Geography. He owned an Atlas , and his dad a Globe Map. So he had interest in countries and maps.
One of those days I asked him where he would want to visit in all these cities on the Map, and he answered "Saskatchewan". Asked why, he said he just likes the way it sounds.
Don't know if he has been there yet, but guy has relocated to the US for long now.

Great!!! I don't think much of the name again

1 Like

Re: Living In Saskatchewan, Canada by 3seriez(m): 2:18am On Dec 06, 2023
gracechellar:

Great!!! I don't think much of the name again

Well in Primary 5 then, with no internet and all, it was through Atlas and Maps you get to know about other countries. You would hear places like London, Paris, Accra n all. But you'd never hear of a place like SASKATCHEWAN. Sounded unique & interesting then. My thoughts tho.

3 Likes

Re: Living In Saskatchewan, Canada by Face12: 2:32am On Dec 08, 2023
Hi Guys,

My NOC: 22220 (Computer Network Tech.) With almost 10yrs work experience in this field.

A) My masters is in Computer sciences.(ECA with WES completed)
B) My Bsc. Is in statistics.(No ECA with WES)

Since Sask. have a rule that your education MUST align with your job experience, Am I eligible to apply for sinp or my Bsc. must be in Computer sciences too?

Is it true that for SINP u MUST evaluate both 1st and 2nd degrees (Masters & Bsc.) with WES? or evaluation(ECA) of the highest degree only (i.e., masters) is Sufficient?
Re: Living In Saskatchewan, Canada by Bukky562(f): 12:40pm On Dec 16, 2023
Re: Living In Saskatchewan, Canada by 1wolex85: 4:43pm On Dec 16, 2023
Face12:
Hi Guys,

My NOC: 22220 (Computer Network Tech.) With almost 10yrs work experience in this field.

A) My masters is in Computer sciences.(ECA with WES completed)
B) My Bsc. Is in statistics.(No ECA with WES)

Since Sask. have a rule that your education MUST align with your job experience, Am I eligible to apply for sinp or my Bsc. must be in Computer sciences too?

Is it true that for SINP u MUST evaluate both 1st and 2nd degrees (Masters & Bsc.) with WES? or evaluation(ECA) of the highest degree only (i.e., masters) is Sufficient?

You have Masters in Computer Science so I think you are good. Not sure about the evaluation though, to be safe, do both.
Re: Living In Saskatchewan, Canada by chivickyy(m): 9:34am On Dec 17, 2023
Pls, house I need an assistance.. does anyone know the process for Wes evaluation ? Bachelor’s degree precisely i was asked to choose the approved institutions am totally lost if anyone has done this Wes evaluation before I need help this is my phone number 08166699884 thanks
Re: Living In Saskatchewan, Canada by ednut1(m): 8:34pm On Dec 17, 2023
chivickyy:
Pls, house I need an assistance.. does anyone know the process for Wes evaluation ? Bachelor’s degree precisely i was asked to choose the approved institutions am totally lost if anyone has done this Wes evaluation before I need help this is my phone number 0816669 thanks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BwaTV0eWdbU?si=qSPtY7pMZ5252ex_
Re: Living In Saskatchewan, Canada by Cannybaby2024: 1:37pm On Dec 18, 2023
Bukky562:

Tax Report if your company was remitting for you or Pension Fund Account too.

I was also invited by Saskatchewan.

I have been battling with my old workplace where I was paid in cash and no record of tax too.

Hello were you able to sail through? How did you do it? I was paid in cash too.
Re: Living In Saskatchewan, Canada by Lota11(m): 12:55pm On Dec 21, 2023
My application is InProcess and will be 7months old next week since Application recieved. Hoping I get good news soon.
Re: Living In Saskatchewan, Canada by auggie17: 7:52am On Dec 24, 2023
Do you mean your status has changed to "In Process" ?
Lota11:
My application is InProcess and will be 7months old next week since Application recieved. Hoping I get good news soon.
Re: Living In Saskatchewan, Canada by Lota11(m): 12:47pm On Dec 24, 2023
auggie17:
Do you mean your status has changed to "In Process" ?

It changed to IP in July
Re: Living In Saskatchewan, Canada by Bukky562(f): 8:35pm On Dec 24, 2023
Good Evening Everyone, I got ADR in June and I was able to provide some documents the VO requested for, but I got rejected in October.

Just pray for a lenient VO

Merry Christmas in Advance
Re: Living In Saskatchewan, Canada by Breezy90(m): 9:58pm On Dec 24, 2023
Bukky562:
Good Evening Everyone, I got ADR in June and I was able to provide some documents the VO requested for, but I got rejected in October.

Just pray for a lenient VO

Merry Christmas in Advance
what was the rejection all about?
Re: Living In Saskatchewan, Canada by Bukky562(f): 11:03pm On Dec 24, 2023
It was my work experience. They said I didn't have enough proof of work experience.
Breezy90:
what was the rejection all about?
Re: Living In Saskatchewan, Canada by auggie17: 6:20am On Dec 25, 2023
Interesting.....how long from AR to IP please?
Lota11:

It changed to IP in July
Re: Living In Saskatchewan, Canada by Lota11(m): 9:08am On Dec 25, 2023
auggie17:
Interesting.....how long from AR to IP please?

1month+
Re: Living In Saskatchewan, Canada by auggie17: 8:03am On Dec 26, 2023
Interesting....that was super fast. EE or with an employment offer? Cos I've been in AR for over 5 months!

Lota11:

1month+
Re: Living In Saskatchewan, Canada by Lota11(m): 11:06am On Dec 26, 2023
auggie17:
Interesting....that was super fast. EE or with an employment offer? Cos I've been in AR for over 5 months!

Yeah, but some people move from AR straight to Application Nominated 😊 .
Re: Living In Saskatchewan, Canada by lastbornop: 3:19pm On Jan 07
Good day,

Please I will like to seek your guidance and assistance in locating a recruiter for foreign nationals outside of Canada that can refer me to job openings eligible for foreign nationals.

I am a Nigerian and looking at getting referrals from you for recruiters that can get me on jobs in moosejaw in Saskatchewan.

I would really appreciate your kind help and nudge.

God bless you
Re: Living In Saskatchewan, Canada by finoki: 8:52am On Jan 19
Bukky562:
It was my work experience. They said I didn't have enough proof of work experience.

Proof of work experience? What were they asking you?
Like things you did at your workplace or what?
Re: Living In Saskatchewan, Canada by Daisygo1d: 7:43am On Feb 23
@gracechella can you kindly add me to the telegram group for Saskatchewan, university of Regina to be precise my WhatsApp no is or telegram @
Re: Living In Saskatchewan, Canada by KellyTech007: 2:08am On Feb 26
Hi @everyone . My name is Kelly a student of one of the colleges in Ontario . I am looking at going over to Yorkton to study ''Continuing care assistant'' in one of it colleges . I might be wrong but I figured out that I can't seem to find buses around Yorkton . Please do they have buses there ? Also are there jobs around the city ?

Please I will really appreciate any information anyone can give out

Thank you
Re: Living In Saskatchewan, Canada by Edaj: 2:30pm On Mar 01
I have submitted eoi since feb17 , pray that something good happens
Re: Living In Saskatchewan, Canada by Abohky: 4:26am On Mar 20
Good Day Everyone,
Please I will be entering Regina by next month and I have not been able to secure an accomodation. Please I need someone in Regina I can share a room with.... Your help or guidance will be highly appreciated.
Thanks
Re: Living In Saskatchewan, Canada by mirrybell: 9:11am On Mar 31
Abohky:
Good Day Everyone,
Please I will be entering Regina by next month and I have not been able to secure an accomodation. Please I need someone in Regina I can share a room with.... Your help or guidance will be highly appreciated.
Thanks

I'm also in need of accommodation but in saskatoon close to University of Saskatchewan. I would appreciate any vacancy of a room in a house or an apartment.

1 Like

Re: Living In Saskatchewan, Canada by Abohky: 11:12am On Mar 31
Check Market Place on Facebook... Type rooms in Saskatchewan.

mirrybell:

I'm also in need of accommodation but in saskatoon close to University of Saskatchewan. I would appreciate any vacancy of a room in a house or an apartment.
Re: Living In Saskatchewan, Canada by studycenter: 12:53pm On Mar 31
finoki:

Proof of work experience? What were they asking you?
Like things you did at your workplace or what?
Co-ask??

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply)

Bad Road In Akute Vs Bad Road In Britain / Private Jets Charter In Nigeria: How Much It Costs / Adventure Of A UK Tier 4 Dependant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.