Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,380 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:37 AM

Secondary School Students Sing Naira Marley's "Opotoyi" During Assembly - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Secondary School Students Sing Naira Marley's "Opotoyi" During Assembly (28845 Views)

Secondary School Students Arrive For Prom In Benin City In Expensive Cars(photos / OAU Students Sing 'Soapy' In Class, Lecturer Looks On / 5 Secondary School Students Promise Not To Get Pregnant Till They Graduate. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Secondary School Students Sing Naira Marley's "Opotoyi" During Assembly by Lincoln275(m): 7:13am On Nov 07, 2019
Result of bad influence

1 Like

Re: Secondary School Students Sing Naira Marley's "Opotoyi" During Assembly by spiritedtete: 7:14am On Nov 07, 2019
That's how we lost it and the story goes on and on...

Re: Secondary School Students Sing Naira Marley's "Opotoyi" During Assembly by almakiyyun(m): 7:15am On Nov 07, 2019
Beosten:
Is it only me that doesn't know any music track of any singer apart from 2pac?

All Eyes On Me na my favourite of all time.

Do we have musicians again apart from Yahoo boy and copy copy ones in town?
Re: Secondary School Students Sing Naira Marley's "Opotoyi" During Assembly by justtoodark: 7:17am On Nov 07, 2019
MyVILLAGEpeople:
Marlians! Marlians!! Marlians!!!
This is a welcome development.
This is the goal and vision of we marlians. Life of a marlian. Cc boiz. MD MD.

and who the hell is that....??

1 Like

Re: Secondary School Students Sing Naira Marley's "Opotoyi" During Assembly by Nobody: 7:19am On Nov 07, 2019
Everyone should become musician lemme see who will buy the muzic again

1 Like

Re: Secondary School Students Sing Naira Marley's "Opotoyi" During Assembly by justtoodark: 7:19am On Nov 07, 2019
SammieLowkey:
Shey o mo M.D? cool

Control the crowd.. Control the crowd
Marlians come forward, the rest f*** off oyeh cheesy

thunda go scatter you Marlians heads,if you start like this....

and what the frickin fvck fvck is a Marlians....!!??

1 Like

Re: Secondary School Students Sing Naira Marley's "Opotoyi" During Assembly by oneguy007: 7:23am On Nov 07, 2019
Beosten:

bro u are not alone
Re: Secondary School Students Sing Naira Marley's "Opotoyi" During Assembly by yusufmurry: 7:26am On Nov 07, 2019
Bad influence

1 Like

Re: Secondary School Students Sing Naira Marley's "Opotoyi" During Assembly by GhettoYute: 7:27am On Nov 07, 2019
Beosten:

Omo bro that one na ur personal problem

1 Like

Re: Secondary School Students Sing Naira Marley's "Opotoyi" During Assembly by Nobody: 7:33am On Nov 07, 2019
Bloggers en! First of all, does students sit to conduct assembly? Does students have book on the desks during assembly? You edited the students' video program and inserted Naira marly's(àbí what is the spelling gan?) song and you come online to share fake news.

Who recorded the video? Student or teacher?

2 Likes

Re: Secondary School Students Sing Naira Marley's "Opotoyi" During Assembly by Mac2016(m): 7:34am On Nov 07, 2019
kunlesufyan:
Here goes the leaders of tomorrow...
So sad
Re: Secondary School Students Sing Naira Marley's "Opotoyi" During Assembly by themanderon: 7:35am On Nov 07, 2019
Yet they say he is not harming anyone. This is the real agenda of those unseen people pumping millions into the entertainment industry. To build a morally bankrupt and debased society.

1 Like

Re: Secondary School Students Sing Naira Marley's "Opotoyi" During Assembly by Makto: 7:36am On Nov 07, 2019
dayoyak:

While my own favorite track is changes and until the end of time
Pac for life

Mine is Life Goes, Dear mama and Hellrazor
Re: Secondary School Students Sing Naira Marley's "Opotoyi" During Assembly by Nobody: 7:40am On Nov 07, 2019
All the songs on my phone is pac, dr dre, snoopy and guys from the westside.
I just dont find meaning in 9ja hiphop
Btw my pac favourite is dear mama

1 Like

Re: Secondary School Students Sing Naira Marley's "Opotoyi" During Assembly by Damochevy: 7:40am On Nov 07, 2019
These students of nowadays. Instead of them to concentrate.
Re: Secondary School Students Sing Naira Marley's "Opotoyi" During Assembly by OTayobami(m): 7:42am On Nov 07, 2019
ruffbamreal:
Bloggers en! First of all, does students sit to conduct assembly? Does students have book on the desks during assembly? You edited the students' video program and inserted Naira marly's(àbí what is the spelling gan?) song and you come online to share fake news.

Who recorded the video? Student or teacher?

Did you even watch the video? No! You no get data now, and you forming FBI here....better give yourself brain

1 Like

Re: Secondary School Students Sing Naira Marley's "Opotoyi" During Assembly by MisterGrace: 7:43am On Nov 07, 2019
Sukueponmalu:

Stfu

A typical example. No courtesy, no civility, no decency, just some people with razz mentality.

1 Like

Re: Secondary School Students Sing Naira Marley's "Opotoyi" During Assembly by mamaafrik(m): 7:45am On Nov 07, 2019
Holamilekan97:
Great BBHS!
i thought my Eyes were deceiving me ma niiooooo,Oh..........no,my School has gone to the pigs, a Baptist school!!!,Obasanjo,gbenga daniel,Bola ajibola,Alake of egba,M.K.O,Dimeji Bankole,Baba ara and the great ones that are product of the school won't be proud of this show of shame.
This is a shame on NULLI Secundus,the school management should be brought to book,what happened to those goof songs from the S.O.P??
Who knows the name of the current principal of the Junior school??

1 Like

Re: Secondary School Students Sing Naira Marley's "Opotoyi" During Assembly by ctleurocollege: 7:49am On Nov 07, 2019
This prayer is for all Malians, may all your children become Malians too. Amin
Re: Secondary School Students Sing Naira Marley's "Opotoyi" During Assembly by mamaafrik(m): 7:51am On Nov 07, 2019
That is not an edited video,they truly sang the song,where are the old Boys of Baptist Boys'High school,This is a shame on not only the school but to all indigenes of Ogun state,abeokuta and oke saje and all who passed through this great school.
This is not us.

1 Like

Re: Secondary School Students Sing Naira Marley's "Opotoyi" During Assembly by MoIbrahim: 7:55am On Nov 07, 2019
It's really worrisome

kunlesufyan:
Here goes the leaders of tomorrow...
Re: Secondary School Students Sing Naira Marley's "Opotoyi" During Assembly by Sukueponmalu: 8:04am On Nov 07, 2019
MisterGrace:

A typical example. No courtesy, no civility, no decency, just some people with razz mentality.
Keep wailing
Re: Secondary School Students Sing Naira Marley's "Opotoyi" During Assembly by temitope014: 8:04am On Nov 07, 2019
Holamilekan97:
Great BBHS!

From egunya hills to oke saje...great Baptist Boys' High School.

Dem no dey carry last for wrong things ...ipata dey run from dem blood.

But don't get it twisted. You may need to know that this school produced Bola Ajibola, MKO Abiola, Olusegun Obasanjo, Gbenga Daniel, and many of the popular and past leaders in Nigeria
Re: Secondary School Students Sing Naira Marley's "Opotoyi" During Assembly by tillaman(m): 8:05am On Nov 07, 2019
Marlians!!
This Naira Marley is becoming a public menace
Re: Secondary School Students Sing Naira Marley's "Opotoyi" During Assembly by blowjohn(m): 8:08am On Nov 07, 2019
Beosten:

Go and listen to Ilmatic
Re: Secondary School Students Sing Naira Marley's "Opotoyi" During Assembly by Lamanii22(f): 8:09am On Nov 07, 2019
Marlians! Marlians! Marlians! Gbese gbese gbese.... That guy has really captured many young hearts....
Re: Secondary School Students Sing Naira Marley's "Opotoyi" During Assembly by back2sender: 8:14am On Nov 07, 2019
Beosten:

Correct man. I can't open my ear buds to music of this youth generation.

Can you imagine students listening to naira Marley and want thier future to be good?
Re: Secondary School Students Sing Naira Marley's "Opotoyi" During Assembly by back2sender: 8:14am On Nov 07, 2019
Lamanii22:
Marlians! Marlians! Marlians! Gbese gbese gbese.... That guy has really captured many young hearts....
Destroying thier lives

1 Like

Re: Secondary School Students Sing Naira Marley's "Opotoyi" During Assembly by LibertyRep: 8:23am On Nov 07, 2019
Holamilekan97:
Great BBHS!

Could this really be the great Baptist Boys High School that produced the likes of Obasanjo, Abiola and other great men.

Something isn't right

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chukwuemeka Okonkwo: 8-Year-Old Anambra Pupil Beaten To Coma By Teacher Dies / Percentage Of Out Of School Children Per Zones In Nigeria / Plateau Students Protest Against LGBTQ Bill (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.