Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:21 AM

Secondary School Students Sing Naira Marley's "Opotoyi" During Assembly - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Secondary School Students Sing Naira Marley's "Opotoyi" During Assembly (28703 Views)

Naira Marley In University Of Ilorin Exam Question / OAU Students Sing 'Soapy' In Class, Lecturer Looks On / 5 Secondary School Students Promise Not To Get Pregnant Till They Graduate. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Secondary School Students Sing Naira Marley's "Opotoyi" During Assembly by aspiring44: 8:33am On Nov 07, 2019
No moral values .

We are delving into irreparable moral decadence
Re: Secondary School Students Sing Naira Marley's "Opotoyi" During Assembly by Kokaine(m): 8:49am On Nov 07, 2019
Beosten:
Is it only me that doesn't know any music track of any singer apart from 2pac?

All Eyes On Me na my favourite of all time.
I guess you got it twisted you don't know who to trust.
Re: Secondary School Students Sing Naira Marley's "Opotoyi" During Assembly by Olamialphonso(m): 8:55am On Nov 07, 2019
khallebb:
Noting wey Nkiru no go see for house fellowship grin
and wetin Musa no go see for gate
Re: Secondary School Students Sing Naira Marley's "Opotoyi" During Assembly by SuperKlean(m): 8:59am On Nov 07, 2019
Holamilekan97:

What makes me feel like you're lying bruh shocked shocked
because he's lying
Re: Secondary School Students Sing Naira Marley's "Opotoyi" During Assembly by witworth(m): 9:15am On Nov 07, 2019
alonzoiv:
Marlians. Misplaced priorities. An impending doom. I fear for the future generation. So much to grapple with. The decadence in this present society is so alarming.
Families have a great role to play in moulding the lives of these young ones.
I wonder what the school authorities have to say about this, as teachers are supposed to be supervising the students.
being social is part of education
Re: Secondary School Students Sing Naira Marley's "Opotoyi" During Assembly by Talkytalky55: 9:18am On Nov 07, 2019
No be only you o CANT STOP ME and ALSO HIT EM UP
Re: Secondary School Students Sing Naira Marley's "Opotoyi" During Assembly by badmrkt(m): 9:25am On Nov 07, 2019
Beosten:

you ain't alone brother. I love Pac like mad
Re: Secondary School Students Sing Naira Marley's "Opotoyi" During Assembly by Talkytalky55: 9:31am On Nov 07, 2019
Beosten:

Ma best Breathing and only fear death

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Secondary School Students Sing Naira Marley's "Opotoyi" During Assembly by 234reader2: 9:36am On Nov 07, 2019
Holamilekan97:
Great BBHS!
Nulli secundus . I love my school die
Re: Secondary School Students Sing Naira Marley's "Opotoyi" During Assembly by medolab90(m): 9:48am On Nov 07, 2019
Temptee101:
shocked

[/b]This guy should be proscribed and declared a terrorist[b]

This was how boko haram started

Just see the negative effect this drug addict is having on these children.

The parents of these children have indeed failed including the school and the teachers. In fact our society has failed, look at the so called future of Nigeria

This is indeed a shithole

Spits

Terrorist Take it easy on him na
Re: Secondary School Students Sing Naira Marley's "Opotoyi" During Assembly by SolarRen(m): 9:56am On Nov 07, 2019
khallebb:
Noting wey Nkiru no go see for house fellowship grin

She be aproko then grin
Re: Secondary School Students Sing Naira Marley's "Opotoyi" During Assembly by Tybabe0001(m): 10:02am On Nov 07, 2019
Beosten:

Am wt u my guy.unconditional love is mine
Re: Secondary School Students Sing Naira Marley's "Opotoyi" During Assembly by oodua1stson: 10:14am On Nov 07, 2019
kunlesufyan:
Here goes the leaders of tomorrow...
what is wrong with kids having fun?

I'm sure you listened to songs with lewd lyrics while young and here you are acting like you grew up in Vatican..

Bloody hypocrite

1 Like

Re: Secondary School Students Sing Naira Marley's "Opotoyi" During Assembly by kunlesufyan(m): 11:33am On Nov 07, 2019
oodua1stson:
what is wrong with kids having fun?

I'm sure you listened to songs with lewd lyrics while young and here you are acting like you grew up in Vatican..

Bloody hypocrite

You see how stupid you are. "I'm sure you listened to songs with lewd lyrics", you don't know me so how can you be sure.

If you don't have a problem with kids singing to such a song then I pity you and the kids you will birth. Animal.

1 Like

Re: Secondary School Students Sing Naira Marley's "Opotoyi" During Assembly by hardeytarhyour(m): 11:45am On Nov 07, 2019
Which kind of Rubbish Talent are they Showing....These are the Leaders of Tomorrow Allowing to Sing Rubbish on Assembly... Is that a Debate that they will Organise for them .
Rubbish, be writing OPOTOYI in your Note and saying Talent
Re: Secondary School Students Sing Naira Marley's "Opotoyi" During Assembly by mamaafrik(m): 11:47am On Nov 07, 2019
LibertyRep:

Could this really be the great Baptist Boys High School that produced the likes of Obasanjo, Abiola and other great men.

Something isn't right
abi they are doing a class related to music ni,MY B.B.H.S can't be found near such
Re: Secondary School Students Sing Naira Marley's "Opotoyi" During Assembly by 2Lynx(m): 12:09pm On Nov 07, 2019
for you guys wondering where "them boys" are being churned out from....... here you have it.

Re: Secondary School Students Sing Naira Marley's "Opotoyi" During Assembly by ednut1(m): 12:17pm On Nov 07, 2019
Onwo mi o da bi ofe do mi shocked. No different to those gun and lewd lyrics of yankee rappers
Re: Secondary School Students Sing Naira Marley's "Opotoyi" During Assembly by Nobody: 1:08pm On Nov 07, 2019
Beosten:

"died in your arms" is my all time best!
Re: Secondary School Students Sing Naira Marley's "Opotoyi" During Assembly by Nobody: 1:23pm On Nov 07, 2019
OTayobami:

Did you even watch the video? No! You no get data now, and you forming FBI here....better give yourself brain

LOL. If I don't watch it how do I bring out those questions from the video? You can watch the video again and answer my questions. Lol
Re: Secondary School Students Sing Naira Marley's "Opotoyi" During Assembly by oodua1stson: 3:11pm On Nov 07, 2019
kunlesufyan:

You see how stupid you are. "I'm sure you listened to songs with lewd lyrics", you don't know me so how can you be sure.

If you don't have a problem with kids singing to such a song then I pity you and the kids you will birth. Animal.
your father, mother and everybody related to your family are all stupid. Including all the people who know you and you're grandparents.

Tell me you or your oloriburuku father did not listen to Sunny Ade or Shina Peters or Wasiu. Like the old school musicians didn't sing songs that had led lyrics.

Like I said earlier, you're a generational oloriburuku and you will surely pass your oriburuku to your next generation

Omo irankiran
Re: Secondary School Students Sing Naira Marley's "Opotoyi" During Assembly by seangy4konji: 4:49pm On Nov 07, 2019
They saay omo ase...

Oloun durode giveaway grin
Re: Secondary School Students Sing Naira Marley's "Opotoyi" During Assembly by somtookeke(m): 5:52am On Jan 08, 2020
Everything I Was Taught In School Was All Lies – Naira Marley

https://speakersden2..com/2020/01/everything-i-was-taught-in-school-was.html

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Outrage As Teacher Attacks Little Girl In Class, Hits Her On The Head / Timetable For Covenant University Resumption / UNIZIK Uses Electronic Voting In SUG Elections (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.