Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,229 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:08 AM

I Hate How Africans Think The Govt Is F*cked Up - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Hate How Africans Think The Govt Is F*cked Up (1628 Views)

True Story: The Married UK 'prostitute' From Nigeria And The Govt / Why Do Black Women In America Hate White Women & Are So Toxic? (Photos) / Derailer Thread: Meeting Point For Nigerians/Africans In Scandanavia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Hate How Africans Think The Govt Is F*cked Up by useni1: 5:24am On Nov 07, 2019
This one is indeed very loud. Mods please do the needful let the hot debate starts

https://www.instagram.com/p/B4htw8WHr0I/?igshid=9pq3n5se3eqt

Re: I Hate How Africans Think The Govt Is F*cked Up by useni1: 5:26am On Nov 07, 2019
I expect people like timesup234 to be the chairman of this occassion. I know he loves to line "sell tomatoes in Nigeria and become a millionaire in a year". Lol

5 Likes

Re: I Hate How Africans Think The Govt Is F*cked Up by Nobody: 6:11am On Nov 07, 2019
SHe said some hard truth not solutions thoi

4 Likes

Re: I Hate How Africans Think The Govt Is F*cked Up by khallebb(m): 6:27am On Nov 07, 2019
The government is f*cked up, the people are f*cked up and the country is f*cked up.

3 Likes

Re: I Hate How Africans Think The Govt Is F*cked Up by useni1: 10:17am On Nov 07, 2019
I am still waiting the arrival of timesup234. Lol

1 Like

Re: I Hate How Africans Think The Govt Is F*cked Up by opebiboy: 11:49am On Nov 07, 2019
useni1:
I am still waiting the arrival of timesup234. Lol
indeed. food is ready for timesup

1 Like

Re: I Hate How Africans Think The Govt Is F*cked Up by Saintp(m): 1:21pm On Nov 07, 2019
Make I park one side and see the people wey go follow these usual idiots with different monikers come dey debate nonsense. Lol
Re: I Hate How Africans Think The Govt Is F*cked Up by obajoey(m): 2:18pm On Nov 07, 2019
Leave me, let me go and check
Re: I Hate How Africans Think The Govt Is F*cked Up by Suspect33(m): 4:18pm On Nov 07, 2019
i doubt this one has visited Nigeria, she thinks all of Africa looks like SA and Egypt lol, Nigeria's situation is close to hopeless, we're a rotten country, as per her view on America, I've always known America is f*ucked up

Europe > America> Don't exist grin > Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: I Hate How Africans Think The Govt Is F*cked Up by DexterousOne(m): 8:42pm On Nov 07, 2019
This one just dey talk rubbish

7 Likes

Re: I Hate How Africans Think The Govt Is F*cked Up by DexterousOne(m): 8:47pm On Nov 07, 2019
useni1:
I expect people like timesup234 to be the chairman of this occassion. I know he loves to line "sell tomatoes in Nigeria and become a millionaire in a year". Lol

When I hear people talk like that I just laugh

Africa is good for whoever is NOT AFRICAN
IF you are a rich African
It's a bit better for you

But you see.......

The majority of Africans are just unfortunate

Shame

3 Likes

Re: I Hate How Africans Think The Govt Is F*cked Up by DexterousOne(m): 8:48pm On Nov 07, 2019
kallmemrB:
SHe said some hard truth not solutions thoi

Hard truth like?

2 Likes

Re: I Hate How Africans Think The Govt Is F*cked Up by evergreen9: 1:43pm On Nov 08, 2019
Rubbish. All this pro african garbage post! U go dey USA / EUROPE dey tell pesin wen dey inside hell fire for Nigeria how good and sweet Africa is.

4 Likes

Re: I Hate How Africans Think The Govt Is F*cked Up by opebiboy: 10:01pm On Nov 08, 2019
evergreen9:
Rubbish. All this pro african garbage post! U go dey USA / EUROPE dey tell pesin wen dey inside hell fire for Nigeria how good and sweet Africa is.
lol
Re: I Hate How Africans Think The Govt Is F*cked Up by Nobody: 4:16pm On Nov 16, 2019
This mummu girl never come naija before, Nigeria is almost hopeless

1 Like

Re: I Hate How Africans Think The Govt Is F*cked Up by Nobody: 5:45pm On Nov 16, 2019
timesup234:
I see you wear ur ignorance like a badge and love showing it off. The United States of America is the most hopeless and depressed nation on earth. But it is not for you to know because your brainwashing is at its highest stage. America is a disaster, even animals there will do anything to migrate
I guess you were the person OP was waiting for?

Am not surprised

1 Like

Re: I Hate How Africans Think The Govt Is F*cked Up by useni1: 6:42am On Nov 17, 2019
Hahahaha. Just heard from a reliable source that timesup has been ban till 2022. This is cruel and a wicked act from the moderators. Lol
Re: I Hate How Africans Think The Govt Is F*cked Up by Hadampson(m): 9:09am On Nov 17, 2019
useni1:

I no fit laugh grin grin

2 Likes

Re: I Hate How Africans Think The Govt Is F*cked Up by Saintp(m): 1:50pm On Nov 17, 2019
useni1:
Hahahaha. Just heard from a reliable source that timesup has been ban till 2022. This is cruel and a wicked act from the moderators. Lol

Which stupid reliable source? For ya mind, you think say we be mumu abi? At least they did not ban this your alternative moniker so you can use it to preach ya gospel. Nothing do you oga timesup.

1 Like

Re: I Hate How Africans Think The Govt Is F*cked Up by themaestro08(m): 3:24pm On Nov 17, 2019
Such a compilation of nonsense!.

Damn! falsehood, exaggerations and silly remarks all in one post.

1 Like

Re: I Hate How Africans Think The Govt Is F*cked Up by themaestro08(m): 3:26pm On Nov 17, 2019
evergreen9:
As in eh! Even the person wey post this supposed chop slap.

1 Like

Re: I Hate How Africans Think The Govt Is F*cked Up by useni1: 4:17pm On Nov 17, 2019
Saintp:

Which stupid reliable source? For ya mind, you think say we be mumu abi? At least they did not ban this your alternative moniker so you can use it to preach ya gospel. Nothing do you oga timesup.
Yes you are 100% right. I am timesup. Yawn
Re: I Hate How Africans Think The Govt Is F*cked Up by lenghtinny(m): 4:27pm On Nov 17, 2019
Arrant rantings.....

If it was that easy to become a millionaire via foods and tomatoes in Africa, Dangote for no dey no 87 angry

Re: I Hate How Africans Think The Govt Is F*cked Up by useni1: 6:27pm On Nov 17, 2019
lenghtinny:
Arrant rantings.....

If it was that easy to become a millionaire via foods and tomatoes in Africa, Dangote for no dey no 87 angry
tomatoes is big business. Demand is endless
Re: I Hate How Africans Think The Govt Is F*cked Up by Nobody: 11:10pm On Nov 17, 2019
Even the so called Dencia that put up this rubbish on Twitter is currently based in Yankee (you can check her Twitter and Instagram pages to verify).

Biko if you have the chance to leave this country to better non-racist countries, JAPAAAAAAA. Rubbish and ingredients. angry
Re: I Hate How Africans Think The Govt Is F*cked Up by useni1: 6:46am On Nov 18, 2019
Activist001:
Even the so called Dencia that put up this rubbish on Twitter is currently based in Yankee (you can check her Twitter and Instagram pages to verify).

Biko if you have the chance to leave this country to better non-racist countries, JAPAAAAAAA. Rubbish and ingredients. angry
does it matter where she is based? Tell us if she is saying the truth or not
Re: I Hate How Africans Think The Govt Is F*cked Up by DexterousOne(m): 8:03am On Nov 18, 2019
useni1:

What she is saying is INACCURATE
Re: I Hate How Africans Think The Govt Is F*cked Up by DexterousOne(m): 8:04am On Nov 18, 2019
Activist001:

Indeed
Jaapa
Re: I Hate How Africans Think The Govt Is F*cked Up by Nobody: 4:25pm On Nov 18, 2019
useni1:

I'm beginning to think you're timesup234. angry
Re: I Hate How Africans Think The Govt Is F*cked Up by Saintp(m): 7:44pm On Nov 18, 2019
Activist001:

Na now you just dey realize am? People don decode and that is why the thread opened weeks ago has not crossed 1 page. Last last, he go chop they thread. Lol
Re: I Hate How Africans Think The Govt Is F*cked Up by useni1: 8:55pm On Nov 18, 2019
Activist001:

clap for yourself. good to know timesup is the only anti-american in the whole world. he is the only person that hates america. clap for yourself. yawn

(1) (2) (Reply)

Anyone Gone For US Immigrant Visa Interview After The Ban Effective Date Feb 21? / 2,500 Years Old Grave Of Couple Warrior, Baby And Servant Found In Siberia(Pics) / Chinese Girl Arguing With Boyfriend In Middle Of Road Fatally Struck By Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.