Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,680 members, 7,955,511 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:00 AM

I Hate How Africans Think The Govt Is F*cked Up - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Hate How Africans Think The Govt Is F*cked Up (1722 Views)

True Story: The Married UK 'prostitute' From Nigeria And The Govt / Why Do Black Women In America Hate White Women & Are So Toxic? (Photos) / Derailer Thread: Meeting Point For Nigerians/Africans In Scandanavia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Hate How Africans Think The Govt Is F*cked Up by useni1: 8:56pm On Nov 18, 2019
DexterousOne:

What she is saying is INACCURATE
so let us hear the accurate one
Re: I Hate How Africans Think The Govt Is F*cked Up by useni1: 8:16am On Nov 22, 2019
Re: I Hate How Africans Think The Govt Is F*cked Up by DanDeeBoss(m): 8:23am On Nov 22, 2019
Lol.... She should come back to Africa Asap
Re: I Hate How Africans Think The Govt Is F*cked Up by useni1: 8:27am On Nov 22, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
Lol.... She should come back to Africa Asap
It has nothing to do with coming back to Africa. The question that begs of answer is if she is telling the truth and I am so sorry cos from the look of things and with the response so far she is right

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chinese Girl Arguing With Boyfriend In Middle Of Road Fatally Struck By Car / Life In Abidjan/cote D'lvoire / Need Information On Georgia Federation. Pls Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.