Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,195 members, 7,815,168 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:28 AM

Mercy Announces Victory Party In Abuja Today, See Time And Venue (photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Announces Victory Party In Abuja Today, See Time And Venue (photo) (1033 Views)

Adewale Adeleke And Kani At Their Wedding Venue (Photo) / BBNaija Mercy's Victory Party In Lagos: Parties With Ex Housemates / Oritsefemi & Nabila Fash Wedding Venue (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mercy Announces Victory Party In Abuja Today, See Time And Venue (photo) by TheOlusanjo(m): 6:38am On Nov 07, 2019
Big Brother Naija BBNaija Champ, Mercy Eke has announced that she will be storming the Federal Capital Territory, Abuja today, 7th of November 2019. The beautiful reality TV star made this announcement on her Instagram page, following the new deal she signed with Mapia tea yesterday. She would be live at Moscow Club by 10pm tonight.

Mercy who was at Owerri, Imo state last weekend can be said to be on a nationwide tour as she has covered three cities already: Lagos, Owerri and Abuja. See her announcement below:

The Celebration Never Ends, all I have ever wanted was to be of a great value and purpose in all I do. So I’m coming back home to a place of My heart and a people that have always been a support system extensively, so tomorrow @moscow_underground_ Love is all I have to embrace, My Abuja people that gave Me their Loyalty effortlessly, I am here to reciprocate the Ninety nine days in the Big Brother House. Let’s Celebrate Together Tomorrow. Cc @Sir_Uyi

Source: https://theinfong.com/2019/11/mercy-announces-victory-party-in-abuja-today-see-time-and-venue-photo/

Re: Mercy Announces Victory Party In Abuja Today, See Time And Venue (photo) by khallebb(m): 6:41am On Nov 07, 2019
She looks amazing
Re: Mercy Announces Victory Party In Abuja Today, See Time And Venue (photo) by Tuitai: 6:47am On Nov 07, 2019
Are we paying to enter?
Re: Mercy Announces Victory Party In Abuja Today, See Time And Venue (photo) by Nobody: 8:23am On Nov 07, 2019
This mercy of a lady is yet to come in terms with the realities of life

Ever since she came out of the house, all she have been doing is organising senseless parties up and down
Travelling and wasting the little money she would have used to start up something for herself

She should remember that this fame lasts for only 12 months

3 Likes

Re: Mercy Announces Victory Party In Abuja Today, See Time And Venue (photo) by jesmond3945: 8:39am On Nov 07, 2019
but she bought a house
Ebus12:
This mercy of a lady is yet to come in terms with the realities of life

Ever since she came out of the house, all she have been doing is organising senseless parties up and down
Travelling and wasting the little money she would have used to start up something for herself

She should remember that this fame lasts for only 12 months

(1) (Reply)

Davido Praying For His Son, Ifeanyi, At His Naming Ceremony / Lhil Frosh's Parents Appreciates Davido For Signing Their Son Into DMW / Beautiful Photos From Actress Chizzy Alichi's Traditional Wedding To Her Lover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.