Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,236 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:24 AM

"The Parable of the Barren Fig Tree" - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "The Parable of the Barren Fig Tree" (201 Views)

3 Lessons To Learn From The Parable Of Wheat And Tares / 4 Lessons From The Parable Of Talents / Parable Of The Rich Man And Lazarus: What Was The Sin Of The Rich Man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"The Parable of the Barren Fig Tree" by Nobody: 7:34am On Nov 07, 2019
The Parable of the Barren Fig Tree
Luke 13:
6 And he told this parable: “A man had a fig tree planted in his vineyard, and he came seeking fruit on it and found none. 7 And he said to the vinedresser, ‘Look, for three years now I have come seeking fruit on this fig tree, and I find none. Cut it down. Why should it use up the ground?’ 8 And he answered him, ‘Sir, let it alone this year also, until I dig around it and put on manure. 9 Then if it should bear fruit next year, well and good; but if not, you can cut it down.’”
Re: "The Parable of the Barren Fig Tree" by Kobojunkie: 6:15am On Nov 24, 2023
The Parable of the Barren Fig Tree
Luke 13:
6 And he told this parable: “A man had a fig tree planted in his vineyard, and he came seeking fruit on it and found none. 7 And he said to the vinedresser, ‘Look, for three years now I have come seeking fruit on this fig tree, and I find none. Cut it down. Why should it use up the ground?’ 8 And he answered him, ‘Sir, let it alone this year also, until I dig around it and put on manure. 9 Then if it should bear fruit next year, well and good; but if not, you can cut it down.’”
This parable, I believe, everyone who is a follower of Jesus Christ has to have on mind for a time in the first 4 years, particularly the period before one begins to bear fruit. undecided

(1) (Reply)

Do We Need Miracle Or Salvation? / God Does Not And Has Never Lived In The JEWISH Temples / Man Hired By Pope To Investigate Child Molesters, Accused Of Child Molestation!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.