Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

Sack Of Osinbajo’s Aides Causes Tension In Aso Rock - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sack Of Osinbajo’s Aides Causes Tension In Aso Rock (36633 Views)

Sack Of Osinbajo's Aides: Buhari Was Right After All - By Yunana Dungs / Presidency Confirms Sacking Of Osinbajo’s Aides / Names Of Osinbajo’s Aides Fired By Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sack Of Osinbajo’s Aides Causes Tension In Aso Rock by Tblesd: 9:58am On Nov 07, 2019
olisaEze:
E nor dey cause 'one single’ tension! Our democracy and way of life has been under attack from the Fulani mafia since the inception of this administration. Shey una Yoruba brother don talk say CoS get power pass Vice President ni, Well....Tinubu how market? grin
Mumu una b. Dsame u guys were chanting Atiku. U need brain check. Atiku and Buhari r same Fulani

2 Likes

Re: Sack Of Osinbajo’s Aides Causes Tension In Aso Rock by Arubajagz: 9:59am On Nov 07, 2019
This article reads like something the reporter wrote at a dingy roadside beer parlour. So you want us to believe that 35 public office appointees were sacked by the presidency and you can not show us one name, talk less of the full list. Haba mallam! We can not all be drunk at the same time nah.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sack Of Osinbajo’s Aides Causes Tension In Aso Rock by bakynes(m): 10:00am On Nov 07, 2019
OROSUNBOLB:
What exactly is the problem with Osinbajo ? The VP is just too gentle for my liking. If he confronts that monster called Kyari and put him to where he belongs,what exactly is going to happen? Buhari will remove him as VP,right ?Yes he can do that but the consequences of such move is capable of tearing APC and Nigeria apart.
Only if Osinbajo can be a bit courageous, he can actually make things very difficulty for Buharii's ethnocentric administration.
Even Buhari cannot remove Osinbajo from office. Its a joint ticket they were both voted for. The best time to have replaced the VP will be during election campaign. He can only sideline him in the corridors of Power but cannot remove him at this stage. Same thing happened between OBJ and Atiku but OBJ could not remove him after election.

1 Like

Re: Sack Of Osinbajo’s Aides Causes Tension In Aso Rock by maynation(f): 10:08am On Nov 07, 2019
These people are not even ready to make their hidden agendas secrete again. Hahahaa.
He pitched with the wrong guys, people like us already saw this coming.

Enjoy your days o Uncle audio VP.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sack Of Osinbajo’s Aides Causes Tension In Aso Rock by opribo(m): 10:08am On Nov 07, 2019
There is no tension anywhere, it is expected and normal for change. If the VP thought himself relevant in this Bubu administration they are showing him daily as in consequential.

They will not stop until they force him out since he doesn't know how to take the honourable path, the cabal will show him how to do it. If you've been following the trend , they have been on his case from one drama to the other yet he stays on. Must he die there, they have used him to achieve their aim now he has to go because he doesn't belong there and by virtue of his office he may know or see some hidden things which only the initiate sees.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sack Of Osinbajo’s Aides Causes Tension In Aso Rock by olisaEze(m): 10:08am On Nov 07, 2019
Tblesd:
Mumu una b. Dsame u guys were chanting Atiku. U need brain check. Atiku and Buhari r same Fulani

It’s like this mugu don go overdose again this morning. Where did u see Atiku in my write up? Or in ur small pea brain anyone that speaks against irregularities in the govt has to be an Atiku supporter? Abeg shift left joor make I see berra pipo, ekpa! grin

2 Likes

Re: Sack Of Osinbajo’s Aides Causes Tension In Aso Rock by Arysexy(m): 10:10am On Nov 07, 2019
Awa son is VP. Abeg I rather not have a toothless bulldog like this one representing my tribe
Re: Sack Of Osinbajo’s Aides Causes Tension In Aso Rock by ChoCho54(f): 10:11am On Nov 07, 2019
nams77:

Keep kwayet. Whether stale news or not, it happened and its wrong in its entirety
What's your problem? Comprehension? Do you recognize sarcasm?
Re: Sack Of Osinbajo’s Aides Causes Tension In Aso Rock by decub: 10:12am On Nov 07, 2019
solmusdesigns:
cool

mumu talk

Newspaper capitalising on foolishness of some dunce readers who love to hear bad news, the news is always from a nameless source privvy to asorock facts..

Analysis of what happened

*Osinbajo Initiated Social Investment Program SIP when Buhari was in London and he was an Acting President
*Since SIP was a tasking job and has no Ministry or Agency with full office staff and workforce, Osinbajo apointed 130 Presidential Aides to run SIP with him
*80 of this aides are not on Government Payroll but funded from various donor agencies
*In 2019, President Buhari made a speech thanking and appreciating Prof Osinbajo in creating the succesfull SIP even when he Buhari was skeptical about its succes and when oppositions where calling it vote buying
*Buhari decided to make the SIP an agency under the new Ministry of Humanitarian Affiars with full staffs and nationwide workforce
*After relocating SIP, about 35 Aides became redundant in AsoRock and draw salaries monthly hence thier sack.. with atleast 300% annual salary as serverance package among other pecks

I like your analysis but you should understand that such captivating headlines and stories narrated to suit the caption is what makes it interesting to readers, hence, marketability.

To your analysis; let's pause and think (though I don't know the rationale behind the SIP staff recruitment)
SIP was tasking, hence, the numerous aides. Is it that SIP, now an agency under a new ministry currently do not have as much task as it had?

What's the rules of engagement of these aides? Where they meant to be contract staff whose contract should be terminated after a specified period of time?

In as much as I don't support redundant staff in government, it is the duty of any administration to create jobs for its teaming population. They were absorbed to do a job, then create jobs for them rather than push them back to the already saturated labour market. The ministry/agency wasn't scrapped so there are still things to be done unless they've been redundant from day one.

You see, you don't need to call a short man short, simply hang his bag where he would need a stool to get it. The fact that it happened within this period signals a lot of things which wouldn't be wrong for one to attach sentiments to it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sack Of Osinbajo’s Aides Causes Tension In Aso Rock by okefrancis: 10:14am On Nov 07, 2019
This is just a speculation as there is no tension in Aso rock as we speak,or can anyone tell me just two names of aides they desengate
Re: Sack Of Osinbajo’s Aides Causes Tension In Aso Rock by OROSUNBOLB(m): 10:26am On Nov 07, 2019
bakynes:

Even Buhari cannot remove Osinbajo from office. Its a joint ticket they were both voted for. The best time to have replaced the VP will be during election campaign. He can only sideline him in the corridors of Power but cannot remove him at this stage. Same thing happened between OBJ and Atiku but OBJ could not remove him after election.

Thanks for sharing this. It just pisses me off the way Osinbajo keeps mute while being slapped right,left and centre by some unelected mofos. I expect him to fight back and very dirty too. I believe by the time he starts serving it very hot to Buhari himself ,he will call his wicked foot soldiers to order.

1 Like

Re: Sack Of Osinbajo’s Aides Causes Tension In Aso Rock by Bizibi(m): 10:31am On Nov 07, 2019
OROSUNBOLB:

Thanks for sharing this. It just pisses me off the way Osinbajo keeps mute while being slapped right,left and centre by some unelected mofos. I expect him to fight back and very dirty too. I believe by the time he starts serving it very hot to Buhari himself ,he will call his wicked foot soldiers to order.
this one is even small,when he attended one of the church services in redeem church, wuse2,the prayer points alone was evident that things are not okay.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sack Of Osinbajo’s Aides Causes Tension In Aso Rock by Realist2: 10:34am On Nov 07, 2019
realstars:
I am suspeciting Aba kiari to be the presidency We have been hearing about?...

The most powerful men in Nigeria today are Mamman Daura and Abba Kyari, they are the president and Presidency, no body dare this duo.

2 Likes

Re: Sack Of Osinbajo’s Aides Causes Tension In Aso Rock by bigchu39: 10:35am On Nov 07, 2019
fairfora:
Don't be deceived. Read today's edition of the major newspapers and you'd find the news caption widely printed on their front pages. I guess you're one of those thinking everything is right with the VP. He's my brother and I dont like the way he's being treated from day one, from elrufai intimidation to that of aba kyari and the shutting of aso vila chapel's door against him on sundays ,whilst leaving the mosque doors widely open on fridays. This is very wrong and we cannot coexist in a situation like this . Truth be told. No nation succeeds where ethnicity and religion take precedence.

I feel for him, because i think and know that Osinbajo is trying to give this country his best, and at the same time some are trying to make him look like his just their to feel in the space.
from the start, what was he thinking working with someone that's not capable of defined him self in the public. What was he thinking, that he can change everything under one night? it's time we all tell our self the truth, and not to allow them to make use of our weakness against us anymore. If only we want this country to work again it's in our hand to do so, We the subject.
Re: Sack Of Osinbajo’s Aides Causes Tension In Aso Rock by realstars: 10:39am On Nov 07, 2019
You mean this guys are the actors? And buhari is resting in peace?
Realist2:

The most powerful men in Nigeria today are Mamman Daura and Abba Kyari, they are the president and Presidency, no body dare this duo.
Re: Sack Of Osinbajo’s Aides Causes Tension In Aso Rock by Erastuslove: 10:43am On Nov 07, 2019
This confirms the Yoruba noise making gimmicks ……. the North is still their master.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sack Of Osinbajo’s Aides Causes Tension In Aso Rock by bluecircle470: 10:57am On Nov 07, 2019
fairfora:
I blame Osinbajo for accepting to be VP in the first place. Tinubu's hand sef don fall. Useless man who only thinks if his pocket. His relevance is vanishing already amongst us. Nobody pitches his tent with fulanis has ever had it smooth because they believe they own Nigeria. I pray God's wish prevails in this nation...these guys have caused us more than enough setbacks.

We are world's HQ of poverty today, no thanks to the fulanis who neglected education and were busy rearing children like cows then abandoning them afterwards to start begging.

We are one of the nations with the lowest ranking on security, no thanks to fulanis who abandoned western education and were busy promoting islamic education even when the sheik of saudi Arabia, the world HQ of Islam schooled in the west. The current one is a graduate of a famous university in the USA. Fulani kept promoting only islamic education when other regions were counterbalancing both western and Islamic education and their regions have been better for it . Those neglected fulani kids of those days are now the boko haram terrorists of today.

Your mumu never do. You continue to wail even after your pay master for south east(Atiku) lost woefully. Use your brain when commenting and don’t do it out of hatred because hatred may kill you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sack Of Osinbajo’s Aides Causes Tension In Aso Rock by godwon01(m): 11:02am On Nov 07, 2019
Honestly ,let us be sincere with our self. What is Osibanjo doing with such a numerous special assistants . Does Nigerian knows how they were employed. What is their impact on the poverty riding country. Our VP is not a straight forward person. He is a pretender to be fighting the course of Nigerian. See how his children are behaving on social media. Does not portray him as man of God at all. He also like power. He is not fighting for any body. May Almighty God spare our life to see the end of this regime IJN. I am quite sure when they leave the office , all of us will be surprise to see what they are hiding for us. They are not innocent at all.

1 Like

Re: Sack Of Osinbajo’s Aides Causes Tension In Aso Rock by Myself2(m): 11:14am On Nov 07, 2019
fairfora:
I blame Osinbajo for accepting to be VP in the first place. Tinubu's hand sef don fall. Useless man who only thinks if his pocket His relevance is vanishing already amongst us Nobody pitches his tent with fulanis has ever had it smooth because they believe they own Nigeria. I pray God's wish prevails in this nation...these guys have caused us more than enough setbacks.

We are world's HQ of poverty today, no thanks to the fulanis who neglected education and were busy rearing children like cows then abandoning them afterwards to start begging.

We are one of the nations with the lowest ranking on security, no thanks to fulanis who abandoned western education and were busy promoting islamic education even when the sheik of saudi Arabia, the world HQ of Islam schooled in the west. The current one is a graduate of a famous university in the USA. Fulani kept promoting only islamic education when other regions were counterbalancing both western and Islamic education and their regions have been better for it . Those neglected fulani kids of those days are now the boko haram terrorists of today.

So he was relevant to you before now??
Well if you were one of those that supported Buhari either in his first or second term, I have no sympathy for you and Osinbajo. Make una enjoy the sai baba wey una wuruwurully put for Aso Rock as president
Re: Sack Of Osinbajo’s Aides Causes Tension In Aso Rock by Nobody: 11:25am On Nov 07, 2019
Myself2:

So he was relevant to you before now??
Well if you were one of those that supported Buhari either in his first or second term, I have no sympathy for you and Osinbajo. Make una enjoy the sai baba wey una wuruwurully put for Aso Rock as president
Yes, tinubu was relevant before now because we thought he was honest with the south western agenda which was restructuring of Nigeria. We got to know later that he was deceiving us because of his own pocket and ambition, which later became evident. Where did you see in my post that I joined force with the apc with your wuruwuruly claim? Count me out.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sack Of Osinbajo’s Aides Causes Tension In Aso Rock by Nobody: 11:26am On Nov 07, 2019
bluecircle470:

Your mumu never do. You continue to wail even after your pay master for south east(Atiku) lost woefully. Use your brain when commenting and don’t do it out of hatred because hatred may kill you.
Wetin you sabi. Your eyes would soon be clear. This is just the beginning of intimidation of our people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sack Of Osinbajo’s Aides Causes Tension In Aso Rock by Nobody: 11:29am On Nov 07, 2019
bigchu39:

I feel for him, because i think and know that Osinbajo is trying to give this country his best, and at the same time some are trying to make him look like his just their to feel in the space.
from the start, what was he thinking working with someone that's not capable of defined him self in the public. What was he thinking, that he can change everything under one night? it's time we all tell our self the truth, and not to allow them to make use of our weakness against us anymore. If only we want this country to work again it's in our hand to do so, We the subject.
I concur. He thought being a lawyer, he could correct and guide Buhari and guide him in key areas as VP alas! The fulani man no send anybody. So sad
Re: Sack Of Osinbajo’s Aides Causes Tension In Aso Rock by okeynelson: 11:34am On Nov 07, 2019
emmasege:
If they leave APC, then they quit politics. Those guys have no electoral value in the Nigeria's democratic space. Only thugs and rogues win elections in Nigeria. They found themselves accidentally in the corridor of powers because of an Amugbo who controls the Agberos in Lagos and a drug peddler who has enough cash to buy the media and subdue the truth.

Let Ambode and Osinbajo severe their relationship with Tinubu, and watch them go into oblivion. Tinubu sef as it stands today, can not win the popular votes in the south west, let alone in Nigeria.
boss this one loud oo...
but them fit enter PDP sha...
Re: Sack Of Osinbajo’s Aides Causes Tension In Aso Rock by Jollylolly(f): 11:34am On Nov 07, 2019
people who wish for them to have the rift are the ones generating this thing. They are the ones talking about this rift. The unity of these two does not help those who are opposing them.

1 Like

Re: Sack Of Osinbajo’s Aides Causes Tension In Aso Rock by Lydia696: 11:48am On Nov 07, 2019
Osinbajo can never see anything bad, he only go higher
Re: Sack Of Osinbajo’s Aides Causes Tension In Aso Rock by Dobb: 11:49am On Nov 07, 2019
This becoming boring, another fake news. Why is it that no one can even present the names of the aides. Tomorrow now another set of fake news will come up again

1 Like

Re: Sack Of Osinbajo’s Aides Causes Tension In Aso Rock by nams77: 12:00pm On Nov 07, 2019
ChoCho54:
What's your problem? Comprehension? Do you recognize sarcasm?
What sarcasm? I am not sure you know what you are saying
Re: Sack Of Osinbajo’s Aides Causes Tension In Aso Rock by ChoCho54(f): 12:05pm On Nov 07, 2019
nams77:

What sarcasm? I am not sure you know what you are saying
Ok then. Right now, Nigerians are concerned about the game plan of the cabal in whittling tinubu's presidential dreams through his puppet the VP.
Re: Sack Of Osinbajo’s Aides Causes Tension In Aso Rock by lagdmark(m): 12:06pm On Nov 07, 2019
Odingo1:
Osinbajo don suffer in the hand of this northern cabals.

Osinbajo don’t even know what is happening in Buhari government, they just leave him to be eating free food and receiving his salary and nothing more.
They used Osinbajo to compensate those that brought Buhari to power, and as Buhari's tenure is ending gradually so is Osinbajo.
Re: Sack Of Osinbajo’s Aides Causes Tension In Aso Rock by TIGERSKY: 12:23pm On Nov 07, 2019
Good news,i have my reservations for all these useless aides.you will be seeing them all over in the Villa doing nothing but sending classified information to the media and blackmailing the president and his government and worst still when election comes they will be voting the opposition party so as to make buhari look stupid.let they reap what they......
dre11:

https://www.newtelegraphng.com/2019/11/tension-in-aso-rock-over-sack-of-osinbajos-aides/

Re: Sack Of Osinbajo’s Aides Causes Tension In Aso Rock by Myself2(m): 1:18pm On Nov 07, 2019
fairfora:
Yes, tinubu was relevant before now because we thought he was honest with the south western agenda which was restructuring of Nigeria. We got to know later that he was deceiving us because of his own pocket and ambition, which later became evident. Where did you see in my post that I joined force with the apc with your wuruwuruly claim? Count me out.

Ok sorry I apologize for counting you among the misguided Buharideens.
I'm sorry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sack Of Osinbajo’s Aides Causes Tension In Aso Rock by Malawian(m): 1:25pm On Nov 07, 2019
AmazingELixir:

Meanwhile who can reconcile this discrepancy

The source privy to the development said that the aides were surprised to understand that President Buhari had given approval for their disengagement, having been told that Vice President Osinbajo had intervened in the matter.

Speaking further, the source said that President Buhari may not have been aware of the development since the vice president is still waiting for the return of Mr. President to resolve the issue.

There is no discrepancy.
Allegedly, Buhari gave approval for their disengagement and Osinbajo intervened on his aides behalf in issue 1

Allegedly, Buhari is not aware Mr. Kyari has gone ahead to disengage Osinbajo's aides (as originally approved by **Buhari) as Osinbajo is still awaiting Buhari to return from his trip to look further into the matter in issue 2.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

9/24 Edo Assembly Members Elect New Speaker, Deputy At Night (photos) / Aisha Buhari Speaks On U.S. Visit, Governor Fayose’s Attacks / INEC Presents Certificate Of Return To Adeleke, Osun Governor-Elect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.