Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,717 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:40 PM

What Business Can I Start With 1 Million Naira - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / What Business Can I Start With 1 Million Naira (457 Views)

What business can 300k do / What Business Can I Start With 450k Loan? / How Can I Start A Career In Academics? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Business Can I Start With 1 Million Naira by Berry5050: 8:50am On Nov 07, 2019
Good morning everyone. I have been going through some problems and I need advice concerning the problems.

God paved the way for me this year and I started making my own money sometime in January. I opened a viewing centre and a Bet shop but along the line, the person I put in charge sold it because I wasn't around and I was unable to retrieve my money from him. I also started a laundry business and it didn't go well either. After then, I realised businesses can be difficult to handle and invested my money by purchasing lands at 2 different sites and invested 1million naira in Treasury Bills.
I started dating someone in April and since then I have been going through a lot. There was a time I wanted to buy another land but she talked me out of it and I ended up spending the money on things I can't account for. Normally, I didn't used to eat at restaurants but she made us go to restaurants at least 4 times a week. At least, she always collect 100k from me every month and other members of her family always ask for money including her mom. Initially, I used to spend on my family and send at least 50k to my mom monthly but she started interfering. My girlfriend noticed I was getting short of cash at hand and started finding other means to get money from me. She even lied about being pregnant and said she can't keep it. She insisted on having abortion although I was scared and unhappy, she told me to send money for it and I did so. After the abortion, she said she was getting lean and complained so that I will give her more money despite the fact that she knew I just gained admission and would be responsible for my tuition fees throughout my stay in school.
Yesterday, my dad called and said he was sick and I wanted to send money to him but she said if I send money to him that I must send 50% of that amount to her also. She didn't talk to me for over 30minutes and I begged her. She wanted to know how much I sent to him but I refused to tell her and she took my phone and told me to login my bank app which I didn't do. On my UBA banking app, she can recharge without logging in and she recharged herself and I got angry and insulted her, she then left my place and we broke up.she keeps sending me series of text that I want to leave her after having sex with her,blackmailing me emotionally

The problem is I will get a fixed money next year and I don't want to lose the money. Please, I need ideas on what to do so as not to return to hard times. I feel I didn't save enough because of my now ex-girlfriend,and I’m afraid,scared and depressed.I don’t want to go back to the days I hardly eat

People keep taking advantage of the fact I don't know how to say NO. They keep asking for money and I am afraid I will lose the fixed money to this also.

I’m 21 years and just gained admission,I learnt my lessons the hard way,I need help on what to do please!
Re: What Business Can I Start With 1 Million Naira by greatmarshall(m): 8:51am On Nov 07, 2019
She was just there to milk you dry... Thank God she's now your ex... All you need now is to concentrate and face your studies
Re: What Business Can I Start With 1 Million Naira by Oblongata: 9:07am On Nov 07, 2019
Primary treasury bills...

Go to your bank to make enquiries.
Re: What Business Can I Start With 1 Million Naira by Oblongata: 9:08am On Nov 07, 2019
Primary treasury bills...

Go to your bank to make enquiries...

Or Uber

Thank me later cool
Re: What Business Can I Start With 1 Million Naira by nakaman: 9:10am On Nov 07, 2019
Your story was made up
Re: What Business Can I Start With 1 Million Naira by Berry5050: 9:12am On Nov 07, 2019
nakaman:
Your story was made up

Re: What Business Can I Start With 1 Million Naira by Nickisindigo(m): 9:18am On Nov 07, 2019
Berry5050:

I know it’s hard to believe but It’s nothing but the truth..may I suffer if I add anything to the story

Bobo don't curse yourself jare people can wish to believe or not
Re: What Business Can I Start With 1 Million Naira by Heylius(m): 9:32am On Nov 07, 2019
My bro how waman go dey control your life
E no make sense bro
Re: What Business Can I Start With 1 Million Naira by Kingrexyl(m): 9:33am On Nov 07, 2019
Berry5050:
Good morning everyone. I have been going through some problems and I need advice concerning the problems.

God paved the way for me this year and I started making my own money sometime in January. I opened a viewing centre and a Bet shop but along the line, the person I put in charge sold it because I wasn't around and I was unable to retrieve my money from him. I also started a laundry business and it didn't go well either. After then, I realised businesses can be difficult to handle and invested my money by purchasing lands at 2 different sites and invested 1million naira in Treasury Bills.
I started dating someone in April and since then I have been going through a lot. There was a time I wanted to buy another land but she talked me out of it and I ended up spending the money on things I can't account for. Normally, I didn't used to eat at restaurants but she made us go to restaurants at least 4 times a week. At least, she always collect 100k from me every month and other members of her family always ask for money including her mom. Initially, I used to spend on my family and send at least 50k to my mom monthly but she started interfering. My girlfriend noticed I was getting short of cash at hand and started finding other means to get money from me. She even lied about being pregnant and said she can't keep it. She insisted on having abortion although I was scared and unhappy, she told me to send money for it and I did so. After the abortion, she said she was getting lean and complained so that I will give her more money despite the fact that she knew I just gained admission and would be responsible for my tuition fees throughout my stay in school.
Yesterday, my dad called and said he was sick and I wanted to send money to him but she said if I send money to him that I must send 50% of that amount to her also. She didn't talk to me for over 30minutes and I begged her. She wanted to know how much I sent to him but I refused to tell her and she took my phone and told me to login my bank app which I didn't do. On my UBA banking app, she can recharge without logging in and she recharged herself and I got angry and insulted her, she then left my place and we broke up.she keeps sending me series of text that I want to leave her after having sex with her,blackmailing me emotionally

The problem is I will get a fixed money next year and I don't want to lose the money. Please, I need ideas on what to do so as not to return to hard times. I feel I didn't save enough because of my now ex-girlfriend,and I’m afraid,scared and depressed.I don’t want to go back to the days I hardly eat

People keep taking advantage of the fact I don't know how to say NO. They keep asking for money and I am afraid I will lose the fixed money to this also.

I’m 21 years and just gained admission,I learnt my lessons the hard way,I need help on what to do please!

This boy nah mumu o, thank God ur eyes have open.

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Start With 1 Million Naira by Mykel51(m): 7:51pm On Nov 07, 2019
Chat me on Whatsapp through my signature

(1) (Reply)

. / Learn To Earn - Alpha Realtor Network Free Training / Remote Sponsorship Sales Executive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.