Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,990 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

Can I Get Pregnant From Precum - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Can I Get Pregnant From Precum (2335 Views)

Can Women Get Pregnant From Anal Sex? / Can Pre-ejaculate Or Precum Cause Pregnancy? Here Is The Truth / Can I Still Get Pregnant With Sperm Leakage After Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Get Pregnant From Precum by Quinalexa: 9:30am On Nov 07, 2019
I'm young and I know

On the 21st of October, and I my boyfriend got intimate, so he touched my vjay with his d*ck for few seconds, and I think it had precum on it, I'm meant to see my period on the 3rd of November but then it came out on the 28 of October, it filled 2 to 3 pads, now I want to know if it's implantation bleeding, or can I get pregnant and by the way I'm still a virgin

Please no harsh comment
Re: Can I Get Pregnant From Precum by ArcFresky(m): 9:33am On Nov 07, 2019
grin I hope your name is mary?
Re: Can I Get Pregnant From Precum by matezy(m): 9:35am On Nov 07, 2019
Well you can get pregnant with that,am talking from experience

1 Like

Re: Can I Get Pregnant From Precum by Pappieasy: 9:41am On Nov 07, 2019
Did you wash up after the play with him ? You might be pregnant. Get a test strips and test your self.
Re: Can I Get Pregnant From Precum by Quinalexa: 9:44am On Nov 07, 2019
Pappieasy:
Did you wash up after the play with him ? You might be pregnant. Get a test strips and test your self.

Yes I did, will do that
Re: Can I Get Pregnant From Precum by Quinalexa: 9:46am On Nov 07, 2019
matezy:
Well you can get pregnant with that,am talking from experience

Even after bleeding, cause I was thinking implantation bleeding was meant to be light
Re: Can I Get Pregnant From Precum by Quinalexa: 9:47am On Nov 07, 2019
ArcFresky:
grin I hope your name is mary?

So you saying its impossible for me to be pregnant
Re: Can I Get Pregnant From Precum by Chapter1vs6(m): 9:48am On Nov 07, 2019
Quinalexa:

Yes I did, will do that
you need to summon the courage and do the real thing. Sex is very sweet
Re: Can I Get Pregnant From Precum by Jamesbiodun(m): 9:52am On Nov 07, 2019
no no no , you cant get pregnant, wait o u be virgin but u dey use preeq feel ur veejay���, many things dey happen ooo
Re: Can I Get Pregnant From Precum by Biggty(m): 9:56am On Nov 07, 2019
All this so called virgin sef, they have done everything anal except the main one nd will be claiming virgin up nd down

1 Like

Re: Can I Get Pregnant From Precum by Quinalexa: 10:03am On Nov 07, 2019
Re: Can I Get Pregnant From Precum by ItzSpartacuz: 10:19am On Nov 07, 2019
If living sperm cells are present in the pre-ejaculation fluid, conception is subsequently possible but such cases are rare.

The possibility can't be ruled out.

1 Like

Re: Can I Get Pregnant From Precum by Oriyomin25(m): 10:20am On Nov 07, 2019
Jamesbiodun:
no no no , you cant get pregnant, wait o u be virgin but u dey use preeq feel ur veejay���, many things dey happen ooo
Really i don't know if that was a question or she is outrightly saying she is a virgin.. U'v Just added "de" to ur "flower" babe.

2 Likes

Re: Can I Get Pregnant From Precum by Quinalexa: 10:46am On Nov 07, 2019
Oriyomin25:
Really i don't know if that was a question or she is outrightly saying she is a virgin.. U'v Just added "de" to ur "flower" babe.

The question is can a virgin get pregnant without penetration, just by grinding for a few seconds?
Re: Can I Get Pregnant From Precum by mysticgal(f): 10:52am On Nov 07, 2019
Quinalexa:

The question is can a virgin get pregnant without penetration, just by grinding for a few seconds?
It is very possible

1 Like

Re: Can I Get Pregnant From Precum by Quinalexa: 11:01am On Nov 07, 2019
mysticgal:

It is very possible

But then I saw my period few days later, I don't know if it's implantation bleeding tho
Re: Can I Get Pregnant From Precum by mysticgal(f): 11:05am On Nov 07, 2019
Quinalexa:

But then I saw my period few days later, I don't know if it's implantation bleeding tho
Why don’t you get a strip, pregnancy strip
Re: Can I Get Pregnant From Precum by ArcFresky(m): 11:26am On Nov 07, 2019
Quinalexa:

So you saying its impossible for me to be pregnant

Lol... I guess you dont read your bible.
Re: Can I Get Pregnant From Precum by Oriyomin25(m): 1:25pm On Nov 07, 2019
Quinalexa:

No, without PENETRATION cool
Re: Can I Get Pregnant From Precum by matezy(m): 4:19pm On Nov 07, 2019
Yes that was exactly what happen with my girlfriend when I took her to the hospital and the doctor told us to go for a pregnancy text I was so sad telling the nurse that whenever a lady have a health issues must it be pregnancy,Naxo we confirm say she is 5 weeks pregnant
Quinalexa:

Re: Can I Get Pregnant From Precum by matezy(m): 4:22pm On Nov 07, 2019
Quinalexa:

Yes that was exactly what happen with my girlfriend when I took her to the hospital and the doctor told us to go for a pregnancy text I was so sad telling the nurse that whenever a lady have a health issues must it be pregnancy,Naxo we confirm say she is 5 weeks pregnant [
Re: Can I Get Pregnant From Precum by Quinalexa: 5:06pm On Nov 07, 2019
matezy:
Yes that was exactly what happen with my girlfriend when I took her to the hospital and the doctor told us to go for a pregnancy text I was so sad telling the nurse that whenever a lady have a health issues must it be pregnancy,Naxo we confirm say she is 5 weeks pregnant

She saw her period too
Re: Can I Get Pregnant From Precum by matezy(m): 5:13pm On Nov 07, 2019
Yes,I notice she was on her period so I have to stop and to my surprise she was pregnant
Re: Can I Get Pregnant From Precum by Quinalexa: 6:06pm On Nov 07, 2019
matezy:
Yes,I notice she was on her period so I have to stop and to my surprise she was pregnant

Ohhh, you got intimate with her when she was on her period, I wasn't on my period
Re: Can I Get Pregnant From Precum by matezy(m): 6:41pm On Nov 07, 2019
Well just go to the doctor that is the best thing

2 Likes

Re: Can I Get Pregnant From Precum by Quinalexa: 7:50pm On Nov 07, 2019
matezy:
Well just go to the doctor that is the best thing

Alright, thank you
Re: Can I Get Pregnant From Precum by twosquare(m): 8:33pm On Nov 07, 2019
Quinalexa:
I'm young and I know

On the 21st of October, and I my boyfriend got intimate, so he touched my vjay with his d*ck for few seconds, and I think it had precum on it, I'm meant to see my period on the 3rd of November but then it came out on the 28 of October, it filled 2 to 3 pads, now I want to know if it's implantation bleeding, or can I get pregnant and by the way I'm still a virgin

Please no harsh comment
Rare
Re: Can I Get Pregnant From Precum by Quinalexa: 8:35am On Nov 10, 2019
twosquare:
Rare
How rare
Re: Can I Get Pregnant From Precum by twosquare(m): 11:04am On Nov 10, 2019
Quinalexa:

How rare
In a right atmosphere, even ejaculation into the vagina, there is still a possibility of hit and miss because it depends on the mobility of the sperm and the ovulation of the woman. Know your safe and unsafe periods. Some married couples will have to mate countless times b4 pregnancy, others, well, not so much. Pregnancy is likely to occur more during ovulation period. However, for precum, they don't normally carry sperm cells, and even if they did, they might not be enough to achieve the desired results.

Also, stop doing things that will take away your peace. I hope you can listen.
Re: Can I Get Pregnant From Precum by Mariangeles(f): 2:48pm On Nov 10, 2019
Quinalexa:
I'm young and I know

Please no harsh comment
YOU ARE DEFINITELY NOT A VIRGIN.

You think having your hymen intact while you fulfill your sexual desires makes you one ?
If you're going to do something, at least own up to it instead of claiming what you're not.

VIRGINITY IS MORE THAN A HYMEN !

1 Like

Re: Can I Get Pregnant From Precum by Quinalexa: 4:56pm On Nov 10, 2019
twosquare:
In a right atmosphere, even ejaculation into the vagina, there is still a possibility of hit and miss because it depends on the mobility of the sperm and the ovulation of the woman. Know your safe and unsafe periods. Some married couples will have to mate countless times b4 pregnancy, others, well, not so much. Pregnancy is likely to occur more during ovulation period. However, for precum, they don't normally carry sperm cells, and even if they did, they might not be enough to achieve the desired results.

Also, stop doing things that will take away your peace. I hope you can listen.

Definitely, that will be my last, thank you so much
Re: Can I Get Pregnant From Precum by Quinalexa: 4:56pm On Nov 10, 2019
Mariangeles:

YOU ARE DEFINITELY NOT A VIRGIN.

You think having your hymen intact while you fulfill your sexual desires makes you one ?
If you're going to do something, at least own up to it instead of claiming what you're not.

VIRGINITY IS MORE THAN A HYMEN !

I just asked a question, and I can't find the answer in this

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pls Help! 6months Pregnant And Having Black Stool! / Have Iron Deficiency? Know The Symptoms, Causes And Treatments… / Treat And Prevent Urinary Tract Infection Without Drugs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.