Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,774 members, 7,862,546 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 07:12 PM

Why I Dumped My 3-month-old Baby | Mimipost Blog - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Why I Dumped My 3-month-old Baby | Mimipost Blog (216 Views)

Woman Kidnaps Her Married Lover's 3-Month-Old Baby in Ondo (Photo) / Blord: "EFCC Seized My 3 Cars & Released One" / Man Who Raped 3-Month-Old Baby In Nasarawa Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why I Dumped My 3-month-old Baby | Mimipost Blog by Newsrock(m): 11:21am On Nov 07, 2019
A Nigerian young Nigeria lady has been aapprehended by the Nigeria police for dumbing of her three months old baby along the street.

The incident which occured last week in the street of Ugbe Akoko North East Local government of Ondo state left the Nigeria policemen on surprise as good Samaritan which saw the baby on the street helpless took her and sent it to the police.

The policemen were reported to have took the baby and kept it under the police custody to see if anyone will come to claim the baby.

However, information reaching Mimipost Blog has it that the mother of the baby identified as Monsuratu Arogundade, later came to claim the baby and she was arrested by the police for abandoning her baby without any serious cause.

To continue reading click �>> https://www.mimipost.com/why-i-dumped-my-3-months-old-baby.html

(1) (Reply)

Three People Found Guilty Of Manslaughter After Illegally Installed Gas Line Exp / Health Centre In Yobe Was Burn Down By Suspected Boko Haram Fighters / Cross River NLC Chairman Allegedly Kidnapped In His Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.