Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,147 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:21 AM

Woman Kidnaps Her Married Lover's 3-Month-Old Baby in Ondo (Photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Kidnaps Her Married Lover's 3-Month-Old Baby in Ondo (Photo) (28135 Views)

Mistress Bathes Her Married Lover With Hot Oil Over Alleged Rape In Abuja / Amotekun Arrests 2 Gay Men Caught Having Sex In Ondo (photo) / Hadiza Babayo: Lady Kidnaps Her Cousin For N6m Ransom In Gombe State [photo] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Kidnaps Her Married Lover's 3-Month-Old Baby in Ondo (Photo) by NwekeUG(m): 3:47pm On Jan 05, 2021
Mistress kidnaps lover’s three-month-old baby in Ondo

…Police arrest baby’s father for connivance

An apprentice with a fashion designers shop in Ondo town, Ondo state Temitọpẹ Adeniyi has reportedly kidnapped a three month old baby girl.

Reports had it that the apprentice was dating the father of the kidnapped baby, Wasiu Mamukuyomi.

The mother of the missing baby, Mrs Stella Babatunde while narrating her ordeal to newsmen in Ondo town said her husband Wasiu Mamukuyomi brought the Temitope to her as an apprentice.

Stella pointed out that her husband lied to her that the lady was his friend’s wife but she later found out that they were having illicit affairs

According to her “my husband brought the lady to me on the 3rd of December, 2020 to train her in tailoring”.

“But I noticed that the lady and my husband usually communicate on phone, whenever we were together in the shop”.

“On Saturday, 2nd of January, 2021, the lady came to the shop as usual. After bathing the baby girl that afternoon, she took permission from me to put the baby on her back.

“I later gave her my ATM card to help me withdraw N3,000 that was transferred to my account by a customer at a nearby POS stand.

“But she never returned, as she escaped with the new born baby and my ATM card”.

“After disappearing with my baby, I put a call to my husband severally to inform him about the incident, but my husband refused to pick my numerous calls”.

”My husband was almost lynched by irate mob, when he came back from work and did not show concern for the missing baby”.

“My husband was later taken to Ẹnuọwa police station in Ondo, where he confessed that the lady in question was his girlfriend”.

“He also confessed that he was the one who rented a room apartment for her at Eweje area of Yaba, Ondo, but denied knowing anything about the disappearance of the child”.

Contacted, the state police command spokesperson, Tee Leo lkoro confirmed that the apprentice eloped with the baby.

Ikoro said that the father of the missing baby has been arrested following suspicion by the baby’s mother that he connived with the apprentice to kidnap their baby.

He added that police detectives are on the trail of the suspect and would soon apprehend her.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/01/mistress-kidnaps-lovers-three-month-old-baby-in-ondo/

Re: Woman Kidnaps Her Married Lover's 3-Month-Old Baby in Ondo (Photo) by Ulunne777(f): 3:53pm On Jan 05, 2021
And they said'fear women'.What will the men now say? Then they said 'men do it without emotions.'really?

You do love sotey you bring your lover to your wife as apprentice now your baby is kidnapped in the process.
Is cheating a lesser evil for any gender? How distraught the mother must be.

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Kidnaps Her Married Lover's 3-Month-Old Baby in Ondo (Photo) by Righteousness2(m): 3:57pm On Jan 05, 2021
Say No to infidelity! Say No to Adultery!
You Expose your Home to all sort of Vices.
Once the Hedge is broken, the Serpent will come in and bite.
Once the Serpent comes in, its Destruction and Troubles in various size and shape

55 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Woman Kidnaps Her Married Lover's 3-Month-Old Baby in Ondo (Photo) by Kamdil: 4:04pm On Jan 05, 2021
Mtcheeeew! Atleast this is still better than paternity fraud.

Not been straffed by her boss and impregnated her twice,travel to America, put a call through to hubby,and say "baby, I just want to let you know that the babies aren't yours".

This is better than that one. Women are evil.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Kidnaps Her Married Lover's 3-Month-Old Baby in Ondo (Photo) by SlurUsername1: 4:13pm On Jan 05, 2021
Cheating is a term for d exclusive reserve of the female gender. African men can marry as many wives as they can cater 4

3 Likes

Re: Woman Kidnaps Her Married Lover's 3-Month-Old Baby in Ondo (Photo) by Kriss216: 4:26pm On Jan 05, 2021
Bringing your side chick for your wife to train in tailoring... That’s legendary.

People from that side of the country are the best when it comes to cheating, they didn’t answer yoloba demons for nothing. I respect their cheating game.

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Kidnaps Her Married Lover's 3-Month-Old Baby in Ondo (Photo) by lathrowinger: 5:35pm On Jan 05, 2021
Her Ramsom go be steady knacking

3 Likes

Re: Woman Kidnaps Her Married Lover's 3-Month-Old Baby in Ondo (Photo) by money121(m): 5:36pm On Jan 05, 2021
Ok
Re: Woman Kidnaps Her Married Lover's 3-Month-Old Baby in Ondo (Photo) by lathrowinger: 5:36pm On Jan 05, 2021
Kriss216:
Bringing your side chick for your wife to train in tailoring... That’s legendary.

People from that side of the country are the best when it comes to cheating, they didn’t answer yoloba demons for nothing. I respect their cheating game.

If na yiiibo now, she for don turn that baby to pepper soup... Anofia

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Kidnaps Her Married Lover's 3-Month-Old Baby in Ondo (Photo) by Rb06: 5:36pm On Jan 05, 2021
See wickedness
Re: Woman Kidnaps Her Married Lover's 3-Month-Old Baby in Ondo (Photo) by JoeEeL(m): 5:37pm On Jan 05, 2021
CAN WE RESTART 2021 PLS?
Re: Woman Kidnaps Her Married Lover's 3-Month-Old Baby in Ondo (Photo) by mabella123(f): 5:38pm On Jan 05, 2021
Wahala be like olosho husband

6 Likes

Re: Woman Kidnaps Her Married Lover's 3-Month-Old Baby in Ondo (Photo) by Nackzy: 5:38pm On Jan 05, 2021
November December January too deh carry anyhow News
Re: Woman Kidnaps Her Married Lover's 3-Month-Old Baby in Ondo (Photo) by BigDawsNet: 5:38pm On Jan 05, 2021
What's the #1 rule of kidnapping prevention?

Don't get carried away. undecided
Re: Woman Kidnaps Her Married Lover's 3-Month-Old Baby in Ondo (Photo) by Ryan03(f): 5:38pm On Jan 05, 2021
Lol. Wahala be like what??
Re: Woman Kidnaps Her Married Lover's 3-Month-Old Baby in Ondo (Photo) by ATEAMS: 5:38pm On Jan 05, 2021
I have the video

Before and after
Re: Woman Kidnaps Her Married Lover's 3-Month-Old Baby in Ondo (Photo) by blinking001(m): 5:40pm On Jan 05, 2021
Wickedness in high places
Re: Woman Kidnaps Her Married Lover's 3-Month-Old Baby in Ondo (Photo) by Ryan03(f): 5:40pm On Jan 05, 2021
Coronavirus00:
My wife just gave birth

and I just lost my job and.. I don't have enough cash to discharge her from hospital and I don't know if the platform will able to help me.
una don start. Is it this months salary you plan to use in discharging your wife? Was she not pregnant for nine months? So you mean you didn't save for the hospital bill and all? Funny you

10 Likes

Re: Woman Kidnaps Her Married Lover's 3-Month-Old Baby in Ondo (Photo) by OlawaleBammie: 5:40pm On Jan 05, 2021
Coronavirus00:
My wife just gave birth

and I just lost my job and.. I don't have enough cash to discharge her from hospital and I don't know if the platform will able to help me.

U don do Ur DNA test?

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Kidnaps Her Married Lover's 3-Month-Old Baby in Ondo (Photo) by Enudapan: 5:40pm On Jan 05, 2021
Nah eh! No qualms
This is so unsophisticated

Wahala dey like woman
Re: Woman Kidnaps Her Married Lover's 3-Month-Old Baby in Ondo (Photo) by GIANTPLUSHUB: 5:41pm On Jan 05, 2021
Yellow wicked woman

1 Like

Re: Woman Kidnaps Her Married Lover's 3-Month-Old Baby in Ondo (Photo) by gregyboy(m): 5:41pm On Jan 05, 2021
Yoruba and cheating are 5&6

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Kidnaps Her Married Lover's 3-Month-Old Baby in Ondo (Photo) by sanemind5(m): 5:42pm On Jan 05, 2021
Nawa oh
Re: Woman Kidnaps Her Married Lover's 3-Month-Old Baby in Ondo (Photo) by endsarrrs(f): 5:43pm On Jan 05, 2021
Chai

1 Like

Re: Woman Kidnaps Her Married Lover's 3-Month-Old Baby in Ondo (Photo) by Dollanaira: 5:44pm On Jan 05, 2021
Jesus
Re: Woman Kidnaps Her Married Lover's 3-Month-Old Baby in Ondo (Photo) by Hotbutt(f): 5:45pm On Jan 05, 2021
What has she gained now?
You don't force love. It comes naturally.
But come to think of it.
Why do Men Cheat on their wives.
Some even have 2 to 3 girlfriends...why?...I don't get?
Well Newsflash ladies...

Any man that fornicates in his youth MUST commit adultery in marriage. Period.

12 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Beats His Wife, Throws Her Out Over Inability To Give Birth To More Kids / Popular Yoruba Musician Small Doctor Arrested / Suspect Escapes With Handcuffs On Way To Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.