Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,093 members, 7,818,281 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:49 AM

Virginity Test: T.I. Takes Teenage Daughter To Hospital For Hymen Check - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Virginity Test: T.I. Takes Teenage Daughter To Hospital For Hymen Check (242 Views)

Charles Okocha Destroys Friend's Car For Taking His Teenage Daughter Out / Regina Daniels In Hospital For An Operation, Ned Nwoko Stands By Her Side / Majek Fashek Being Taken To Hospital In UK (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Virginity Test: T.I. Takes Teenage Daughter To Hospital For Hymen Check by SUNNEW: 12:38pm On Nov 07, 2019
American rapper and actor, Clifford Joseph Harris Jr. a.k.a T.I has again taken his teenage daughter to the hospital to check if she was still a virgin, this apparently showed that she is going to be ‘daddy’s little girl’ for long.

According to Times miles zone, (TMZ) the rapper disclosed this during a podcast called “Ladies like Us,” which is hosted by two ladies, Nazanin and Nadia.

The 39 years old rapper, who was a guest in the show recently during a conversation on the feared sex talk with kids brought up the issue.

According to the rapper, he does not just accompany his daughter to the hospital to get her hymen checked annually, but he also sits behind to wait for the results.

The rapper added that he was simply exercising his right as a parent to steer his daughter away from what he considered as a bad decision.

More story:
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2019/11/virginity-test-american-rapper-takes-teenage-daughter-to-hospital-for-hymen-check/

(1) (Reply)

Watch This Trending Pictures Of Day Break Crooner. / Of Queen Amina And Today's Girl-child / “my Comment On Nigerian Roads Was Misquoted” – Fashola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.