Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,649 members, 7,809,454 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:56 AM

FG Declares Monday Public Holiday For Maulud Celebration - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Declares Monday Public Holiday For Maulud Celebration (68864 Views)

Isese Day: Oyo Govt Declares Monday Public Holiday / Democracy Day: FG Declares Monday Public Holiday, Warns Against Agitations / FG Declares Friday, Monday Public Holidays (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

FG Declares Monday Public Holiday For Maulud Celebration by Despirado121(m): 12:39pm On Nov 07, 2019
The Federal Government has declared Monday as Public Holiday to mark the 2019 Eid-ul-Mawlud in commemoration of the birthday of the Holy Prophet Muhammad.

Mr Mohammed Manga, Director Press and Public relations of the Ministry of Interior, announced this in a statement on Thursday in Abuja, Igbere TV reports.

He said the Minister of Interior, Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola, congratulated the Muslim faithful on the occasion and enjoined them to live within the virtues and teachings of the Prophet.

He said imbibing the Prophet’s virtues of love, courage and perseverance would guarantee peace and security in the country.

Aregbesola expressed confidence that the challenges confronting Nigeria at the moment would soon be over; and therefore called on Nigerians to remain focused and determined.

He gave the assurance that with the immense potentials the country is endowed with; coupled with its human and natural resources, Nigeria will sooner than later join the league of developed nations.

“With love, commitment, self-sacrifice, patience and patriotism, we will certainly, build a greater Nigeria,” Aregbesola said.

The Minister restated Government’s desire to ensure a peaceful and secure environment for all Nigerians.

http://igberetvnews.com/1119012/just-fg-declares-monday-public-holiday/

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Declares Monday Public Holiday For Maulud Celebration by Kkings11: 12:45pm On Nov 07, 2019
On behalf of all lazy youths I would like to propose a 3day extension of the holiday.

202 Likes 6 Shares

Re: FG Declares Monday Public Holiday For Maulud Celebration by olasco2035: 12:46pm On Nov 07, 2019
I don't celebrate moulud...so I see no reason for the break....

18 Likes 5 Shares

Re: FG Declares Monday Public Holiday For Maulud Celebration by Nobody: 12:48pm On Nov 07, 2019
Rubbish ! You keep encouraging them to live by the virtue and teaching of Mohammed and thats why we dont have peace in the world because they want to imitate their prophet,

106 Likes 9 Shares

Re: FG Declares Monday Public Holiday For Maulud Celebration by Kenzboi1(m): 12:49pm On Nov 07, 2019
Hmm
Re: FG Declares Monday Public Holiday For Maulud Celebration by JobsandSchools: 12:49pm On Nov 07, 2019
Cool.

Check my signature

1 Like

Re: FG Declares Monday Public Holiday For Maulud Celebration by samutd4u(m): 12:49pm On Nov 07, 2019
Ok
Re: FG Declares Monday Public Holiday For Maulud Celebration by Sholaco: 12:49pm On Nov 07, 2019
grin
Re: FG Declares Monday Public Holiday For Maulud Celebration by dominique(f): 12:50pm On Nov 07, 2019
There is no such thing as as Eid el maloud ooo but we'll take the holiday cool

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: FG Declares Monday Public Holiday For Maulud Celebration by StRichard(m): 12:50pm On Nov 07, 2019
Nigeria so much like public holiday. Any small thing they will declare public holiday.

24 Likes

Re: FG Declares Monday Public Holiday For Maulud Celebration by Pavore9: 12:50pm On Nov 07, 2019
It will be a long weekend, some people will get to rest as there is nothing compared to waking up when you like on a Monday morning . cheesy cheesy

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FG Declares Monday Public Holiday For Maulud Celebration by Antoeni(m): 12:50pm On Nov 07, 2019
Are we suppose to be Happy?
Anyway sha Prophet Mohammed HBD in Advance, But some of your Followers are Misbehaving Seriously

25 Likes

Re: FG Declares Monday Public Holiday For Maulud Celebration by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 12:50pm On Nov 07, 2019
grin grin grin grin
Re: FG Declares Monday Public Holiday For Maulud Celebration by 1mrprolific7(m): 12:50pm On Nov 07, 2019
I'll use this holiday to visit one Olosho in my street, I knew she was an Olosha ooo, but I just loved her because aside the Olosho thing she is very good.

But she never loved me.

I even use my school fees to pay for her rent yet na only one round she allowed me without touching breast.

All is in the past now.

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: FG Declares Monday Public Holiday For Maulud Celebration by Zeemam: 12:50pm On Nov 07, 2019
You are free to go to work OGA
olasco2035:
I don't celebrate moulud...so I see no reason for the break....

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Declares Monday Public Holiday For Maulud Celebration by tahir01(m): 12:50pm On Nov 07, 2019
Nice. I love breaks.
Re: FG Declares Monday Public Holiday For Maulud Celebration by Nsarug80: 12:50pm On Nov 07, 2019
These people holidays no dey finish?

7 Likes

Re: FG Declares Monday Public Holiday For Maulud Celebration by Emyogalanya: 12:50pm On Nov 07, 2019
Like play like play they have Sneaked in this one into our national Holiday. Its not a religious Obligation to Celebrate maulidi

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Declares Monday Public Holiday For Maulud Celebration by tinny898(m): 12:51pm On Nov 07, 2019
F
Re: FG Declares Monday Public Holiday For Maulud Celebration by ntyce(m): 12:51pm On Nov 07, 2019
The celebration isn't Islamic......

The Holy Prophet never celebrated his birth so why should we do?

5 Likes

Re: FG Declares Monday Public Holiday For Maulud Celebration by Raymondreigns(m): 12:51pm On Nov 07, 2019
embarassed
Re: FG Declares Monday Public Holiday For Maulud Celebration by nototribalist: 12:51pm On Nov 07, 2019
Malu ko Ruga ni

7 Likes

Re: FG Declares Monday Public Holiday For Maulud Celebration by madridguy(m): 12:51pm On Nov 07, 2019
Anti Muslimah?

dominique:
There is no such thing as as Eid el maloud ooo but we'll take the holiday cool

1 Like

Re: FG Declares Monday Public Holiday For Maulud Celebration by DaVader: 12:51pm On Nov 07, 2019
Dh
Re: FG Declares Monday Public Holiday For Maulud Celebration by BlackfireX: 12:51pm On Nov 07, 2019
Why ??

2 Likes

Re: FG Declares Monday Public Holiday For Maulud Celebration by Pavore9: 12:52pm On Nov 07, 2019
1mrprolific7:
I'll use this holiday to visit one Olosho in my street, I knew she was an Olosha ooo, but I just loved her because aside the Olosho thing she is very good.

But she never loved me.

I even use my school fees to pay for her rent yet na only one round she allowed me without touching breast.

All is in the past now.

It seems you are low on your medication.

4 Likes

Re: FG Declares Monday Public Holiday For Maulud Celebration by Shegzy8(m): 12:52pm On Nov 07, 2019
1mrprolific7:

But she never loved me.

All is in the past now.

What kinda fuckery is this....Lol

8 Likes

Re: FG Declares Monday Public Holiday For Maulud Celebration by b0rn2fuck(m): 12:52pm On Nov 07, 2019
Which kain holiday bi this

1 Like

Re: FG Declares Monday Public Holiday For Maulud Celebration by frowland(m): 12:53pm On Nov 07, 2019
StRichard:
Nigeria so much like public holiday. Any small thing they will declare public holiday.

Ehm! ...Have you heard of China?? Go figure.

3 Likes

Re: FG Declares Monday Public Holiday For Maulud Celebration by Crazeworld(m): 12:53pm On Nov 07, 2019
Okay.

Check my signature for your Important documents

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Irigwe Killed 25 Fulani Muslim Travellers In Jos, Over 50 Missing / Photos Of Late Deborah Samuel's Parents / Aisha Yesuf Reacts As Tahir Mamman Makes Tinubu’s Ministerial List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.