Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,344 members, 7,819,218 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:53 PM

E-Money And Juliet Okonkwo Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / E-Money And Juliet Okonkwo Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) (39238 Views)

Juliet Okonkwo To Her Husbay, E-Money: "You Are All I Desire In A Man" / E-money And Wife, Juliet Okonkwo Made Grand Entry To Funnybone Comedy Show / E-Money Buys Rolls-Royce For His Wife, Juliet Okonkwo As Christmas Gift (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: E-Money And Juliet Okonkwo Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by drips8(m): 3:59pm On Nov 07, 2019
Wow
Re: E-Money And Juliet Okonkwo Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 4:00pm On Nov 07, 2019
I must be the only person who finds this hair plug thing among guys dumb, and priority poorly placed...

Seriously, who're they hoping or trying to fool??!... People still kept making fun of Rooney. grin

How hard can it be for a man to embrace his imperfections...
Re: E-Money And Juliet Okonkwo Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Melvin95(m): 4:02pm On Nov 07, 2019
DaniDamani:

The real poverty mentality. Don't go become somebody. Be there showcasing stupidity on nairaland with dull comments
lol, walahi this dude weak me!�
Re: E-Money And Juliet Okonkwo Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Melvin95(m): 4:05pm On Nov 07, 2019
Angelfrost:
I must be the only person who finds this hair plug thing among guys dumb, and priority poorly placed...

Seriously, who're they hoping or trying to fool??!... People still kept making fun of Rooney. grin

How hard can it be for a man to embrace his imperfections...
lol...i'm sure these dudes dont give a flying Bleep bout your opinion.
Re: E-Money And Juliet Okonkwo Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by slimjosh231(m): 4:05pm On Nov 07, 2019
seangy4konji:
Long money like train...

Money weh bullion van no fit pack..

God weh donyour own go do my own.

Congrats.

PS..masturbators weh buhari don't wreck their life go full the thread..dem no deh like see person weh god bless. Dem go deh call efcc. Dem no call efcc for sarako or useless dino melaye..just look up and down..they will ask for source of wealth but not source of poverty..the dangote trailer weh go crush una and make your families weep still deh load cement..
Nice comment, just that the “curse” part wasn’t necessary.
Re: E-Money And Juliet Okonkwo Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by pheonixdld2(m): 4:08pm On Nov 07, 2019
Please just wish them happy anniversary and move on, its not as if your wishes means anything to them.
Daviddson:
If he got his "breakthrough" through internet fraud, it's just a matter of time before his lids blow off like Mompha's, Marley's, etc.

1 Like

Re: E-Money And Juliet Okonkwo Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by notoriousbabe: 4:12pm On Nov 07, 2019
Seun is still there searching
Re: E-Money And Juliet Okonkwo Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Nobody: 4:13pm On Nov 07, 2019
Temptee101:
shocked

They were black before

How come now white

Maybe you're thinking most Nigerians have their right complexions with the conditions they find themselves in... Suffering na complexion on hin own..

Most Nigerians won't know how God truly designed them to look if they don't become rich or if they don't travel to better countries

My brother, you no go know yourself again for mirror

1 Like

Re: E-Money And Juliet Okonkwo Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by meccuno: 4:13pm On Nov 07, 2019
BrutalJab:

Stay poor and wait till his lids blows off then. Olodo

Re: E-Money And Juliet Okonkwo Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by terrezo2002(m): 4:14pm On Nov 07, 2019
They look good...but all of these are useless without Christ.

Accept Christ and you have all even if you have no money.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: E-Money And Juliet Okonkwo Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 4:23pm On Nov 07, 2019
Melvin95:
lol...i'm sure these dudes dont give a flying Bleep bout your opinion.

Good sir, I'm quite sure they don't... They would have know Nairaland exists first, innit?! cool
Re: E-Money And Juliet Okonkwo Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by hopevalley: 4:26pm On Nov 07, 2019
How did this man really make his money? Click on the first link on my signature to master how to make millions of naira from export business.
Re: E-Money And Juliet Okonkwo Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Stillthebest: 4:26pm On Nov 07, 2019
Daviddson:
No, I cannot. Because if you read through his post, you would have seen that he stressed very much on how he was a nobody before, not really about his marriage anniversary.

And what is the reason for a marriage anniversary celebration if you have nothing to show for it, to prove that both of you are meant for each other? In his own case, he attributes it to his wife and that's the dream of many people. Many people's lives have wrecked because they met a bad partner.

3 Likes

Re: E-Money And Juliet Okonkwo Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by PrincessGift(f): 4:30pm On Nov 07, 2019
NORSYK:
Congrats to my big Sis and her lovely husband on their 10th wedding anniversary.

I wish you both more love, understanding and long lives
big sis ke! undecided undecided ?? Nigerian's like associating themselves with good things? undecided tongue undecided

2 Likes

Re: E-Money And Juliet Okonkwo Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by mamatwiny(f): 4:39pm On Nov 07, 2019
Hml to e money and his wife.
Now ppl are looking for the source of Emeka' s wealth. When he was at Ajegunle helping his momma to serve food from a black pot ,they did not look for the source of his poverty.

Now say after me;
My father my father! (Twice) , open the gate of wealth, that ppl will be looking for the source of my riches!
Open it now ( shout it like thunder , repeat it like machine gun!)

1 Like

Re: E-Money And Juliet Okonkwo Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by danilmo: 4:40pm On Nov 07, 2019
safarigirl:
he stressed he was a nobody, because he attributes his success to her faith in him, which is part of the celebration of their marriage

Wish him HML instead of posting bitter things that make you look like a piss poor hater.

and according to one of ur post, u would have left him(hustling) for another man..
just hope u aren't expecting this kind of gratitude anytime soon with ur ideologies??
Re: E-Money And Juliet Okonkwo Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by NORSYK(m): 4:41pm On Nov 07, 2019
PrincessGift:
big sis ke! undecided undecided ?? Nigerian's like associating themselves with good things? undecided tongue undecided

Lol she's from my community and I have met her, the husband and Kcee before in the house of my kinsman Mr. Shedrack Eneogwe
Re: E-Money And Juliet Okonkwo Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by safarigirl(f): 4:44pm On Nov 07, 2019
danilmo:

and according to one of ur post, u would have left him(hustling) for another man..
just hope u aren't expecting this kind of gratitude anytime soon with ur ideologies??
please quote this post.

I have over 1,000 posts on this site, you have to be specific.

Everyone's destiny is different, getting rich is not for the purpose of getting back at an ex. That's broke mentality
Re: E-Money And Juliet Okonkwo Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Hotzone(m): 4:54pm On Nov 07, 2019
E-money, chop and remain som for E-Magu
Re: E-Money And Juliet Okonkwo Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by RTSC: 4:57pm On Nov 07, 2019
If NA Yoruba man, he would have impregnated at least three women just to show he is rich

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: E-Money And Juliet Okonkwo Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by yahoosurepass(m): 5:09pm On Nov 07, 2019
FuckTheMod:
WHERE IS EFCC
Re: E-Money And Juliet Okonkwo Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by tiger28: 5:20pm On Nov 07, 2019
I just can't get WHY ppl put their lives on Social media? Shouldn't the Idiot have written this thesis on a card and give it to his wife? And when the relationship kaput now they will be deleting pictures and comments on Social media. I don't understand.....you give your wife a new car and you are posting on social media, your Wife's bday ,you are writing a long thesis instead of telling her face to face
Re: E-Money And Juliet Okonkwo Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by danilmo: 5:26pm On Nov 07, 2019
safarigirl:
please quote this post.

I have over 1,000 posts on this site, you have to be specific.

Everyone's destiny is different, getting rich is not for the purpose of getting back at an ex. That's broke mentality

Oh applause to ur new sermon. and kudos to those who reformed ur broke mentality.
Re: E-Money And Juliet Okonkwo Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by witworth(m): 5:33pm On Nov 07, 2019
GraGra247:
I just pray the Mompha syndrome is not your case.

Hoping your source of wealth is genuine.

Congratulations!!
keep praying, that's your own problem, but worry about your own fortune not he's.

1 Like

Re: E-Money And Juliet Okonkwo Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by West2019(m): 5:35pm On Nov 07, 2019
Antoeni:
Congratulations,
Mr E- Money Please Register Kcee in a Good Music School, So that he can start A fresh. Kcee has been Misbehaving seriously all in the Name of Singing For the Past 8Years
Hahahahaha
Re: E-Money And Juliet Okonkwo Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by webngnews: 5:38pm On Nov 07, 2019
Oh
Re: E-Money And Juliet Okonkwo Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Beatswim: 5:40pm On Nov 07, 2019
I just hope this guy's money is clean.. Cos i dont wanna hear hes been on fbi watch list since 2016 ooo.. I wish him a happy and successful marriage though
Re: E-Money And Juliet Okonkwo Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by safarigirl(f): 5:42pm On Nov 07, 2019
danilmo:

Oh applause to ur new sermon. and kudos to those who reformed ur broke mentality.

Congrats on your three minutes of relevance, since you have nothing sensible to say, and never did, you can go search for a sense of importance somewhere else

Clown

1 Like

Re: E-Money And Juliet Okonkwo Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by paradigmshift(m): 5:47pm On Nov 07, 2019
GraGra247:

Congratulations!!

focus on ur life

1 Like

Re: E-Money And Juliet Okonkwo Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by PrincessGift(f): 5:49pm On Nov 07, 2019
NORSYK:

Lol she's from my community and I have met her, the husband and Kcee before in the house of my kinsman Mr. Shedrack Eneogwe
hmmmmmmmmm
Re: E-Money And Juliet Okonkwo Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by KayCee92(m): 5:50pm On Nov 07, 2019
GraGra247:

Congratulations!!

You are not Hoping anything. If there is anything you hope it is that come tomorrow you will see his face on the news for committing fraud and arrested by efcc.....that way u scream "I said it". People eh grin
Re: E-Money And Juliet Okonkwo Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by paradigmshift(m): 5:50pm On Nov 07, 2019
FuckTheMod:
WHERE IS EFCC

no face ur life o

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dolapo Badmus Stuns At Her Late Father’s 5th Year Remembrance / Nion And Zion Idibia, 2face's Sons, Swagged Up In New Photos / “This Is Not The Change I Expected, At All” – Yemi Alade

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.