Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,648 members, 7,809,446 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:46 AM

M.i’s Inability To Accept ₦40 Million Rap Challenge Makes Vector The Winner? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / M.i’s Inability To Accept ₦40 Million Rap Challenge Makes Vector The Winner? (382 Views)

DOWNLOAD Vector – The African Mind EP ZIP & MP3 / MI Vs VECTOR: The Viper Vs Judas The Rat Review / M.I Abaga To Address Vector 'the Purge' Diss On New EP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

M.i’s Inability To Accept ₦40 Million Rap Challenge Makes Vector The Winner? by ruggedadventure(m): 2:21pm On Nov 07, 2019
On the 18th of October Vector the viper Accepted the offer of 40 Million Naira from Nigerian / British singer Wllie Xo & famous instagram personality Hushpuppi to battle MI Abaga at Eko hotel & suites.
While Vector has accepted the offer to battle MI Abaga over an instagram video he posted, Chocolate city boss MI Abaga is yet to accept this offer. The last we heard was that he is considering to accept this challenge and this was on the 26th of October.
The two African’s top rapper has continued to battle comparison and supremacy in the industry but the final opportunity has come for these guys to battle themselves so that the comparison can be laid to rest but MI Abaga is yet to accept the challenge. The question now is – If MI Abaga believes he is African rapper Number 1 – Why then has he not accepted the challenge , is he scared to battle Vector or he is too big to consider battling Vector?
Whatever the case may be – It will make much sense if MI Abaga comes out to either accept or decline the offer. That being said – Do you think Vector should now be crown the best African rapper ? – Let us know what you think bellow.
Re: M.i’s Inability To Accept ₦40 Million Rap Challenge Makes Vector The Winner? by Kkings11: 2:22pm On Nov 07, 2019
Cc
Re: M.i’s Inability To Accept ₦40 Million Rap Challenge Makes Vector The Winner? by leokid866: 2:32pm On Nov 07, 2019
Lol stay in your lane....
Re: M.i’s Inability To Accept ₦40 Million Rap Challenge Makes Vector The Winner? by FatherBona: 3:17pm On Nov 07, 2019
Winner?
There was never a contest.
Always one winner from the beginning, and we knew him.
Re: M.i’s Inability To Accept ₦40 Million Rap Challenge Makes Vector The Winner? by Realbelieveer(m): 4:13pm On Nov 07, 2019
so degrading if mi accepts..

for secondary school na me dey rep my school fòr debates, but no be me be head prefect.

1 Like

Re: M.i’s Inability To Accept ₦40 Million Rap Challenge Makes Vector The Winner? by Flexzy360(m): 9:34am On Dec 30, 2019
MI is gonna bury vector
So vector shud not try battling Jude

(1) (Reply)

Younggflex Slow Vibes / [music] Sammy Cee – IYO (joyful Noise) / American Pop Star Future Is Coming To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.