Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,613 members, 7,955,256 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:44 PM

Nnamdi Kanu Adress US Senate - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Adress US Senate (5013 Views)

Building Simon Ekpa Claimed To Be His Biafra Exile adress Found Out To Be Fake / Gabe Okoye Runs For US Senate (Photos) / Documents Of US Senate Warning Buhari On Credible Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Adress US Senate by YorubaPrince: 7:52pm On Nov 07, 2019
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Adress US Senate by IamAtikulate: 8:20pm On Nov 07, 2019
Yoruba Moslems are wailing. Buy data watch the video they will not
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Adress US Senate by ProWalker: 8:40pm On Nov 07, 2019
Alaniyiokorausa:
hahahaha slave to the caliphate of sokoto, can we know who is begging foe others not to leave Nigeria, because if Biafra should leave i know fulani will over run SW within a week with the help of your like yoruba Muslims,

IF BIAFRA can leave.

Unfortunately for you, your masters are not ready to give you freedom to leave until they finished the oil. your Oil money still dey sweet your grin masters

Bia!!! Your leaders don’t really need to go beg your masters to revoke the quit notice if truly you want biafra grin

You bloody dumb IPOB

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Adress US Senate by Mightyhaiz: 8:54pm On Nov 07, 2019
Should:
LMAO!
Nancy Pelosi or Lindsey Graham ?
with this your moniker eh,u SHOULD be seeing more mentions than you see people. SHOULD u not?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Adress US Senate by Nobody: 8:59pm On Nov 07, 2019
ProWalker:

IF BIAFRA can leave.

Unfortunately for you, your masters are not ready to give you freedom to leave until they finished the oil. your Oil money still dey sweet your grin masters

Bia!!! Your leaders don’t really need to go beg your masters to revoke the quit notice if truly you want biafra grin

You bloody dumb IPOB
hahahaha Afonja slave, your slave master is scared of the easterners thats why they have not over run SW, can a yoruba Muslim sight moon so that fasting can start, if you try it sultan will close all mosque in sw and declare you kafir. Your slave masters are afraid of SE very much thats why dey dont want to hand over power to them,bayarbe Mai kashi akwanu

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Adress US Senate by ProWalker: 9:01pm On Nov 07, 2019
Alaniyiokorausa:
[s]hahahaha Afonja slave, your slave master is scared of the easterners thats why they have not over run SW, can a yoruba Muslim sight moon so that fasting can start, if you try it sultan will close all mosque in sw and declare you kafir. Your slave masters are afraid of SE very much thats why dey dont want to hand over power to them,bayarbe Mai kashi akwanu[/s]

They are scared of you and they’ve been wasting millions of you since 1950’s

You get joke kid grin

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Adress US Senate by Nobody: 9:29pm On Nov 07, 2019
ProWalker:

They are scared of you and they’ve been wasting millions of you since 1950’s

You get joke kid grin
lol you see how foolish yoruba Muslims are if you heard of any crisis here in the north they kill yorubas much because ibos do defend themselves, highest they will burn their shops, but even yoruba Muslims are not save, e.g during kaduna crisis the hausas in kd north killed even yoruba Muslims they have to run to us in kd south for protection. Christianity we dont discriminate we still accept them, so dont say they killed ibos only just that ibos are outspoken while your people tend to deny the reality. Skull miners

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Adress US Senate by ProWalker: 9:32pm On Nov 07, 2019
Alaniyiokorausa:
[s]lol you see how foolish yoruba Muslims are if you here of any crisis here in the north they kill yorubas much because ibos do defend themselves, highest they will burn their shops, but even yoruba Muslims are not save, e.g during kaduna crisis the hausas in kd north killed even yoruba Muslims they have to run to us in kd south foe protection. Christianity we dont discriminate we still accept them, so dont say they killed ibos only just that ibos are outspoken while your people tend to deny the reality. Skull miners[/s]

Your English bombs can wake up your spiritual lord’s mother

Your English is giving me migraine please grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Adress US Senate by Nobody: 9:38pm On Nov 07, 2019
Please why are some people against the actualization of Biafra anyway?

Yes, I don't like Nnamdi Kanu, yet if the Igbos want a republic of their own we should support them to go.

We don't have to lose millions of people again to a needless war for that.

It is time the other ethnic groups in the south start to support the realization of Biafra.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Adress US Senate by Nobody: 9:42pm On Nov 07, 2019
ProWalker:

you never see anything, how many skull you mine today?

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Adress US Senate by Nobody: 9:42pm On Nov 07, 2019
ProWalker:

you never see anything, how many skulls you mine today?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Adress US Senate by ProWalker: 9:48pm On Nov 07, 2019
Alaniyiokorausa:
you never see anything, how many skulls you mine today?

Plenty, including yours on this app grin

You obviously the dullest IPOB on Nairaland, hope you know ??
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Adress US Senate by Shawnnn01: 10:02pm On Nov 07, 2019
Why not left n notleave since 1888 n let Huasa Fulani overrun the Yorubas.
We all know you hate them n can't wait to have them dead so your pathetic tribe can take over Lagos, your father n forefather heaven on Earth.

Alaniyiokorausa:
hahahaha slave to the caliphate of sokoto, can we know who is begging foe others not to leave Nigeria, because if Biafra should leave i know fulani will over run SW within a week with the help of your like yoruba Muslims,
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Adress US Senate by Nobody: 10:06pm On Nov 07, 2019
Shawnnn01:
Why not left n notleave since 1888 n let Huasa Fulani overrun the Yorubas.
We all know you hate them n can't wait to have them dead so your pathetic tribe can take over Lagos, your father n forefather heaven on Earth.

who loosed this guy chain for gods sake ?

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Adress US Senate by Should: 3:41pm On Nov 08, 2019
Mightyhaiz:
with this your moniker eh,u SHOULD be seeing more mentions than you see people. SHOULD u not?
Focus on the matter at hand and leave my moniker..
Are you a Biafran?
Yes or No?
And stop dragging my name around.

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Adress US Senate by Adiola(f): 4:17pm On Nov 08, 2019
omenka:
Very dumb set of people.

Smh.
i know you must comment even when its obvious the op needs attention ...continue with your joblesness
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Adress US Senate by omenka(m): 7:31pm On Nov 08, 2019
Adiola:
i know you must comment even when its obvious the op needs attention ...continue with your joblesness
Good to see I have an insignificant fan somewhere who tries to predict my moves and think about the things I do when in fact I don't even know she existed.

Remain in my shadows and keep knowing the things I do little girl. That is where your kind belongs. smiley

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Adress US Senate by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 8:37pm On Nov 08, 2019
Alaniyiokorausa:
who loosed this guy chain for gods sake ?
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Adress US Senate by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 8:37pm On Nov 08, 2019
omenka:
Good to see I have an insignificant fan somewhere who tries to predict my moves and think about the things I do when in fact I don't even know she existed.

Remain in my shadows and keep knowing the things I do little girl. That is where your kind belongs. smiley
stop fooling your self. clown. grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Adress US Senate by Ooni: 9:03am On Jun 10, 2020
This could be true after all.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Wedding Of Prince Uche Secondus' Daughter Witnessed By Many PDP Juggernauts / Asians Hawking Vegetables, Selling Ankara, Taking Over Nigerian Jobs – FG / Southern Reconciliation/unity Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.