Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,283 members, 7,811,835 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:43 PM

Nnamdi Kanu Adress US Senate - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Adress US Senate (4933 Views)

Building Simon Ekpa Claimed To Be His Biafra Exile adress Found Out To Be Fake / Gabe Okoye Runs For US Senate (Photos) / Documents Of US Senate Warning Buhari On Credible Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu Adress US Senate by Biafrannuke: 3:15pm On Nov 07, 2019
A trending video shows IPOB leader Nnamdi KANU making an address in the US senate.

Biafra g'enwe mmeri!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Adress US Senate by eTECTIV: 3:18pm On Nov 07, 2019
Lolzzz... US Senate indeed

16 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Adress US Senate by Obascoetubi: 3:50pm On Nov 07, 2019
NICE PHOTOSHOP

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Adress US Senate by Okoroawusa: 3:53pm On Nov 07, 2019
Wow!...I even saw it on CNN n Aljazeera yesterday night...Ohamadike ride on!!!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Adress US Senate by Nigeriabiafra80: 3:53pm On Nov 07, 2019
That's true
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Adress US Senate by Nobody: 3:59pm On Nov 07, 2019
Biafrannuke:
A trending video shows IPOB leader Nnamdi KANU making an address in the US senate.

Biafra g'enwe mmeri!
you will not worry about your brother Osibanjo that is been rough handle by fulani cabals in abuse,instead you are here creating fake moniker spreading lies to yab another man, @ op shame on your corn yoruba Muslim head.

10 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Adress US Senate by sweerychick(f): 4:02pm On Nov 07, 2019
Yes I can confirm it! I even saw Nancy pelosi shaking hands with him on CNN and Aljezera... Make una keep it up grin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Adress US Senate by writetopoker: 4:16pm On Nov 07, 2019
I don't feel sorry for Osinbanjo, he is a typical Yoruba man, either they are cowards or betrayals. in Osinbanjo's case he is both

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Adress US Senate by omenka(m): 4:18pm On Nov 07, 2019
Very dumb set of people.

Smh.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Adress US Senate by kayusely70(m): 4:33pm On Nov 07, 2019
Where is the audience he was addresing. Just like he was at the EU parliament, hmmm

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Adress US Senate by ProWalker: 4:37pm On Nov 07, 2019
Alaniyiokorausa:
you will not worry about your brother Osibanjo that is been rough handle by fulani cabals in abuse,instead you are here creating fake moniker spreading lies to yab another man, @ op shame on your corn yoruba Muslim head.

Don’t worry about Osinbajo, it’s politics.

Worry about your spiritual head whose mother is lying in the morgue but your lord can’t come and do ordinary burial grin

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Adress US Senate by Nobody: 4:45pm On Nov 07, 2019
ProWalker:

Don’t worry about Osinbajo, it’s politics.

Worry about your spiritual head whose mother is lying in the morgue but your lord can’t come and do ordinary burial grin
you may join her if you wish and stop hating on the young man.yoruba Muslims and hatred their fellow southerner but will suck the balls of their slave masters. cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Adress US Senate by mabea: 4:54pm On Nov 07, 2019
Okoroawusa:
Wow!...I even saw it on CNN n Aljazeera yesterday night...Ohamadike ride on!!!
I guess you're sarcastic. This is a Photoshop

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Adress US Senate by myright: 4:58pm On Nov 07, 2019
It is true. Here is the link to the video. The video is on Uche Mefor's wall on Facebook

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Adress US Senate by myright: 5:00pm On Nov 07, 2019
mabea:
I guess you're sarcastic. This is a Photoshop
Its not a photoshop

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Adress US Senate by Doc10q: 5:05pm On Nov 07, 2019
Fools it's not a Photoshop... I watched d news on Aljezera yesterday. Nancy pelosi was shaking hands with him. It's fucking true o.. Mehn that man is getting more supporters around d globe! I see BIAFRA coming o kiss

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Adress US Senate by Eteka1(m): 5:07pm On Nov 07, 2019
The level of some people's foolishness keeps increasing by the day.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Adress US Senate by Doc10q: 5:11pm On Nov 07, 2019
Eteka1:
The level of some people's foolishness keeps increasing by the day.

Afonjas... Always panicking whenever they hear anything biafra. Don't worry it wud soon come to past, according to d way Mr MNK is fast working. E go do u ppl for Eyes soon tongue
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Adress US Senate by Should: 5:14pm On Nov 07, 2019
Doc10q:
Fools it's not a Photoshop... I watched d news on Aljezera yesterday. Nancy pelosi was shaking hands with him. It's fucking true o.. Mehn that man is getting more supporters around d globe! I see BIAFRA coming o kiss
LMAO!
Nancy Pelosi or Lindsey Graham ?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Adress US Senate by myright: 5:20pm On Nov 07, 2019
watch the video when he was being led inside the Senate building

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Adress US Senate by StaffofOrayan(m): 5:22pm On Nov 07, 2019
The level of stupidity in Nigeria is really amazing!
The easiest way to become relevant or make a quick buck is to ride on the inability of some Nigerians to have deep thought, whether politically or religiously
When you become too emotional it affects your reasoning.

I remember this photo shop image, I tried explaining it to my friend that it's fake but he had switched to his tribal defense mechanism of everybody hates us

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Adress US Senate by Nobody: 5:30pm On Nov 07, 2019
photoshop great o... wetin that oaf wan talk 4 US senate?

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Adress US Senate by wwwihy: 5:32pm On Nov 07, 2019
Why are IPOB members dumb??

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Adress US Senate by myright: 5:34pm On Nov 07, 2019
Doc10q:
pls bro, do you have the link to the Aljezera clip?

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Adress US Senate by voltron14: 5:40pm On Nov 07, 2019
myright:
pls bro, do you have the link to the Aljezera clip?

Whossai?

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Adress US Senate by ProWalker: 5:44pm On Nov 07, 2019
Alaniyiokorausa:
[s]you may join her if you wish and stop hating on the young man.yoruba Muslims and hatred their fellow southerner but will suck the balls of their slave masters. cheesy[/s]

The history of Nigeria clearly reveals those that have been in servitude and still in servitude to the Hausa Fulani, that even when they were issued with QUIT NOTICE in 2018, all their leaders ran to beg their masters up north for forgiveness.

Stop looking for trouble grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Adress US Senate by Dedetwo(m): 5:46pm On Nov 07, 2019
Obascoetubi:
NICE PHOTOSHOP

Lol, wonderfully constructed too.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Adress US Senate by myright: 5:56pm On Nov 07, 2019
Dedetwo:

Lol, wonderfully constructed too.
I'm surprise this is coming from you. Go to Facebook, search for "Biafra Digest" and watch the two videos
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Adress US Senate by Okoroawusa: 6:11pm On Nov 07, 2019
voltron14:

Whossai?
LoL

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Adress US Senate by myright: 6:15pm On Nov 07, 2019
From IPOB deputy

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Adress US Senate by Nobody: 7:27pm On Nov 07, 2019
ProWalker:

The history of Nigeria clearly reveals those that have been in servitude and still in servitude to the Hausa Fulani, that even when they were issued with QUIT NOTICE in 2018, all their leaders ran to beg their masters up north for forgiveness.

Stop looking for trouble grin
hahahaha slave to the caliphate of sokoto, can we know who is begging foe others not to leave Nigeria, because if Biafra should leave i know fulani will over run SW within a week with the help of your like yoruba Muslims,

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nobody Will Believe Bukola Saraki Can Do This At Is Time / Bola Tinubu's Convoy.. 66 Vehicles (video) / " I Am In Oslo" - Osinbajo Reveals (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.