Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,155 members, 7,821,930 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:03 PM

Studio Cfr And Efemena :: Reconciliation Thread - Jokes Etc (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Studio Cfr And Efemena :: Reconciliation Thread (4527 Views)

Chit-chat With Studio Cfr / Google " Studio Cfr" / Studio Cfr Brian Diagram Illustration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Go Down)

Re: Studio Cfr And Efemena :: Reconciliation Thread by Nobody: 12:29pm On Nov 17, 2010
^^^^ lmao cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Studio Cfr And Efemena :: Reconciliation Thread by Phate07(m): 12:37pm On Nov 17, 2010
lysaa:

lol, see? u've just added value to someone's essence of life. grin
cheesy cheesy Really? What value did i add to your life. undecided
Re: Studio Cfr And Efemena :: Reconciliation Thread by lysaa(f): 1:57pm On Nov 17, 2010
I didn't say MY life!
Re: Studio Cfr And Efemena :: Reconciliation Thread by Idowuogbo(f): 3:32pm On Nov 17, 2010
Studio CFR:

Idowu
See as keyboard dey intoxicate u anyhow

We don leave jokes section for u - oya dey rule dey go.

lol
na blood dey boil oo , na u get d recording studio
me jus cum record wink wink cool
snthesis:

On d contrary dis thread makes sense-enuf entertainment.

Ehmm! Mr Bones, Studio, Badoski et al- "discussion continues"
photosynthesis c hailings , so u pick happenings 2
thank u jare correct human being .Ogboski loves u kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Studio Cfr And Efemena :: Reconciliation Thread by snthesis(m): 4:04pm On Nov 17, 2010
^^^if i b oyibo, i for don dey blush kiss kiss
Re: Studio Cfr And Efemena :: Reconciliation Thread by StudioCFR(m): 4:20pm On Nov 17, 2010
Hehehehe

Tight
Re: Studio Cfr And Efemena :: Reconciliation Thread by sledge406: 10:12pm On Nov 17, 2010
First, I must vent my anger to Ben-10 and Dani1luv because you guys have failed woefully. And like every Naija citizen who insults people in power, this is my own opportunity to do same to both of you and extension to other MODS in this NL. I thought you had some committment to see that even in all our insanities that sanity is still maintained in here? It goes on to show how blind and bias you are just like the people in power that you open you stinking mouth to judge and insult. All you guys need is a chance to be in such position and I swear Naija go dey bleed everyday like she's in her period.
Ben-10, especially, I wud like to give you series of slaps on your face morning, afternoon and night. If na to rush delete my comments or sweep other people's comments or lock thread, you for don dey find the "spoil" button to do am. I know countless times you have done such and I advise all ye MODS, if you consider these tasks Seun has given you to be too stressful, pass on to someone that is capable and can handle without bias.

Mobinga sorry, Mo[b]BINGO[/b] more like OUR BINGO, you are really living to your name, acting as OUR dog. You really are NL's dog and I bet you cudn't agree less. Answer my questions before you decide to exchange words with me. How well do you know Studio and Efe personally? When did you start playing in this particular section that you feel you know them too well to start such a USELESS topic without a head? Does this place look like the Romance and Dating section of NL (because you're a serious derailer) where useless and anything goes? Ol' boy, get your acts straight and stop acting like one pastor who wants to reconnect those two. BLOODY HYPOCRITE!

Studio, (the bloody man CHILD of the moment and you think you're on point?) with your IQ running into a minus, you must think you really are something? Fame via cheap blackmail (you disgust me) but on a second thought how true are these lies? How come Efe hasn't replied (Efe I know on NL is quick to reply to every bashing but why not this?) or is it that she's showing how matured she is to situations such as these where you as an individual show your YANSH hole for the world to see and you think you're being praised? Remove the log from your eye! (I only pity the other numerous girls on NL that you manage to have a chat with because they just would be next to be exposed that is if Efe and your case is true-so I hope they take CAUTION before it is too late). On a third thought, don't you feel that IF you know so much about Efe, she might know so much about you as well to be able to execute your NOT YET existing NL career?
BOY, you need to really learn and grow up to be a man. (BTW, I won't be surprised what your next response would sound like because you're full of IGBE- AVIATOR Oshi). Talk anyhow and I go give the whole of NL a field day about your useless life since you feel say na only you fit dey talk poo about people and yet dey sip your "online MOET". As if cheap monkey like you fit ever sip MOET yet alone afford am.

My NL peeps (Jokers especially), when we joke, let's leave it at that but when we decide to hit below the belt, everything changes course and I'm doing what I am cos anybody can be in such situation and sure would need an understanding head. This is no time for joke but for proper correction of attitude and if not adhered to, then let things be as they are whichever way they come.
Re: Studio Cfr And Efemena :: Reconciliation Thread by StudioCFR(m): 11:45pm On Nov 17, 2010
tehehe
Why the mod' no go sweep all your posts and lock your thread when na to dey spew rants everywhere u go like a mad man u sabi

I feel sorry for u

My happiness be sey lagos state gov'nor don renovate yaba left - na to bundle u go dump dia remain.

What do u know about me

Talk am make we hear u dis mad man

U are nothing and i no fit roll witha low life like u
And dat was why i downgraded your friendship request the other day.

Na why u dey vex

No be my fault sey girls like me
Re: Studio Cfr And Efemena :: Reconciliation Thread by sledge406: 12:01am On Nov 18, 2010
Your eye go definitely see your ear (without help of mirror) but it is not gonna be at this time.
Re: Studio Cfr And Efemena :: Reconciliation Thread by StudioCFR(m): 12:23am On Nov 18, 2010
Are u threatening me or something?

When u see me shoot me for forehead
Re: Studio Cfr And Efemena :: Reconciliation Thread by Migines(m): 2:42am On Nov 18, 2010
^
|
|dis is wat happens wen all u gave ur child at birth was "pap".
Re: Studio Cfr And Efemena :: Reconciliation Thread by lysaa(f): 9:47am On Nov 18, 2010
sledge406:

First, I must vent my anger to Ben-10 and Dani1luv bla bla bla. .
Ben-10, especially, Seun. .bla bla bla
. .Mobinga . .BLOODY HYPOCRITE! Bla bla bla. .Studio bla bla. . Efe YANSH hole. .My NL peeps bla bla bla,
U must be jobless or u've just bn sacked . .gosh! Bad bele get a life! cool
Re: Studio Cfr And Efemena :: Reconciliation Thread by sledge406: 10:02am On Nov 18, 2010
You dis MIDGET, I have finally noticed you and I know you've been dieing for my attention. Kudos!

Now comot for my road before I match u tongue
Re: Studio Cfr And Efemena :: Reconciliation Thread by lysaa(f): 10:05am On Nov 18, 2010
redirect that post one time!
Re: Studio Cfr And Efemena :: Reconciliation Thread by Phate07(m): 10:09am On Nov 18, 2010
sledge bro, this is joke section and not diss or cuss section. sad shocked
Re: Studio Cfr And Efemena :: Reconciliation Thread by Odunnu: 10:11am On Nov 18, 2010
God help us all.
Re: Studio Cfr And Efemena :: Reconciliation Thread by lysaa(f): 10:14am On Nov 18, 2010
he's done that already,
Re: Studio Cfr And Efemena :: Reconciliation Thread by Migines(m): 11:03am On Nov 18, 2010
@slege406
*confused*, Nd hu da fu<k re u. . .
U c, dis is y i av a problem wit social networking sites. Even ppl with d personality of a dog tag, suddenly grow all macho nd feel so important, smh,
Re: Studio Cfr And Efemena :: Reconciliation Thread by olatwo(m): 11:10am On Nov 18, 2010
Lawd ha mercy *(sign of dha cross)*
Re: Studio Cfr And Efemena :: Reconciliation Thread by Idowuogbo(f): 11:49am On Nov 18, 2010
na wah oo , na fight now
gen gen cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy.
wey dat overgrown malu skeletal , i neva finish wiv u o wink smiley
Re: Studio Cfr And Efemena :: Reconciliation Thread by lysaa(f): 1:46pm On Nov 18, 2010
Migines:

@slege406
*confused*, Nd hu da fu<k re u. . .
U c, dis is y i av a problem wit social networking sites. Even ppl with d personality of a dog tag, suddenly grow all macho nd feel so important, smh,
kai! i nor gree. . lemme tell ya somn migines, My rottweiler is very macho. lol
Re: Studio Cfr And Efemena :: Reconciliation Thread by Migines(m): 1:48pm On Nov 18, 2010
Rotweiller? I shuda knwn. So if I throw a frisby will he STFU?

Bdw, hw u duin lysaa
Re: Studio Cfr And Efemena :: Reconciliation Thread by sledge406: 1:57pm On Nov 18, 2010
Phate07, prolly you shud check the various topics and read 'em thru and u'd be convinced this is a HELL HOLE and not a joke section. Anyways I'm stating my own 2 cents and tryna clear d air.

Meningitis or Binges or wateva your name is (I see your name gets to you so that shud be a start to get you nodding a TESCOAT painted wall), I'm ur [i]fu[/i]cking brother from your mother. I guess you wanted my attention and you just got it so I await what trash you gotta spew next. And if you have problem with networking sites, try dying for a change and you'll be at peace with yourself. (I wonder where I quoted you in the first place and you decided you wanna take it upon yourself). Dog pikin like you!

Lysaa, our days over brickering are done, believe me, you've gotten my lighter side now, SO SHIFT! (BTW, you do your dogs The whites have corrupted your brain. Disgusting!) grin
Re: Studio Cfr And Efemena :: Reconciliation Thread by lysaa(f): 2:09pm On Nov 18, 2010
sledge406:

I SPEND MY QUALITY TIME TYPING TRASH. .yo heard?
true that! I hear u.

Migines:

Rotweiller? I shuda knwn. So if I throw a frisby will he STFU?

Bdw, hw u duin lysaa
I'm good n u?

About the frisby,IDK cos mine goes after it's type. .kinda a dog-eat-dog world 4 em.
Re: Studio Cfr And Efemena :: Reconciliation Thread by sledge406: 2:20pm On Nov 18, 2010
wink
Re: Studio Cfr And Efemena :: Reconciliation Thread by Migines(m): 2:24pm On Nov 18, 2010
I knw ur kind. U fynd refuge in d sch of thot dat blives a long note suggests u av a keen mind. Sorry man, its jst an illusion. A keen mind is far 4rm wat u av pal, poor intellectual standard is wat u stand 4.
Probly wen u av up to 200posts we can cont dis convo. I wunt be a party 2 ur "quest 4 fame"
Re: Studio Cfr And Efemena :: Reconciliation Thread by Nobody: 2:30pm On Nov 18, 2010
Go to hell! And settle ur disputes.
Re: Studio Cfr And Efemena :: Reconciliation Thread by Migines(m): 2:34pm On Nov 18, 2010
Finally! Sm1 with some guts! Tnx @xtiana
Re: Studio Cfr And Efemena :: Reconciliation Thread by lysaa(f): 2:34pm On Nov 18, 2010
Migines:

I knw your kind. U fynd refuge in d sch of thot dat blives a long note suggests u av a keen mind. Sorry man, its jst an illusion. A keen mind is far 4rm wat u av pal, poor intellectual standard is wat u stand 4.
Probly wen u av up to 200posts we can cont dis convo. I wunt be a party 2 your "quest 4 fame"
ugbe nor! grin
Re: Studio Cfr And Efemena :: Reconciliation Thread by Migines(m): 2:40pm On Nov 18, 2010
Huh?
Re: Studio Cfr And Efemena :: Reconciliation Thread by Nobody: 2:41pm On Nov 18, 2010
Heh! Kip d the comment 2ur self,i'm not XTIANA,
Re: Studio Cfr And Efemena :: Reconciliation Thread by Migines(m): 2:49pm On Nov 18, 2010
Dnt flatter urslf, I blv u shuld knw sarcasm wen u c it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7)

Caption This Pic... / That Moment When A Rapper Goes To See A Tailor... / Breaking News! Breaking News!! Rihanna Is Pregnant For Chris Brown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.