Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,277 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:26 AM

Bamidele Salam Challenges Fashola To 90-Day Road Travel Tour - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bamidele Salam Challenges Fashola To 90-Day Road Travel Tour (21688 Views)

Bamidele Salam Protests Barefoot, Demands Release Of Kidnapped Train Passengers / Bamidele Salam Visits Ademola Adeleke In Ede (Pictures) / 2019 Elections: Collect Bribe, It’s Your Money – Fashola To Voters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bamidele Salam Challenges Fashola To 90-Day Road Travel Tour by 24kmagic: 6:12pm On Nov 07, 2019
They should start from Keffi to Jos.

If he doesn't get an accident, then he's lucky.
Re: Bamidele Salam Challenges Fashola To 90-Day Road Travel Tour by Nobody: 6:14pm On Nov 07, 2019
IdioticNLmods:
Nice one.. Sensible swners are rare. This man here should be the kind of man they asslick, not the bullion van froggy.

Stop blaming SWners for your race woes, your for-fathers are to be blamed and your lack of respect for others contributes too, also, your "I am the best tribe in Nigeria" syndrome is pulling you down. When I say your for-fathers, I mean people like Emeka Ezeogu, who carried out the first military coup and senselessly killed leading Yoruba, Hausa and other tribes but failed to killed any Igbo leaders. People like Aguiyi Ironsi, who after taken over the mantle of Nigeria leadership, changed from proper Federalism we were practicing to Unitary government, the few promotion of Officers he carried out was so sentimental as bulk of them were from East. People like Nnamdi Azikwe who was ass licking the North and refused Independence as suggested by Awolowo in 1957. So guy deal with it.
Re: Bamidele Salam Challenges Fashola To 90-Day Road Travel Tour by midehi2(f): 6:15pm On Nov 07, 2019
IamR:
Fashola should start from Enugu to Onitsha
Yenagoa/Mbiama to Port Harcourt
Suleija to Minna
Akwanga to Jos
Ikeja to Abeokuta

I am sure when he returns, he will apologize to all Nigerians on his insensitive comment.
Guy, those ones is too far na, just tell him to start from mile 2 to Badagry, if him waist no break, yeye man
Re: Bamidele Salam Challenges Fashola To 90-Day Road Travel Tour by paix(m): 6:23pm On Nov 07, 2019
I don't know why most APC people are pathological liars. Maybe the party asks them to take an oath to be liars.
Re: Bamidele Salam Challenges Fashola To 90-Day Road Travel Tour by Angelfrost(m): 6:33pm On Nov 07, 2019
Be there waiting for Fashola... I just laugh.

The pastor in Aso Rock that said issues of insecurity are overblown is yet to take a simple road trip from Abuja to Kaduna...

Nonsense and ministers.
Re: Bamidele Salam Challenges Fashola To 90-Day Road Travel Tour by Bullhari: 6:37pm On Nov 07, 2019
newuser002:
My name and info was wrongly spelt in nysc dat since january this year i only got to know around june after to amd fro trips to student affairs and alnost causing a scene. Out of frustration and desperation,i registered in batch b around june this year and was given exemption due to age.i drafted a letter again to dean stating that i graduated at 26 in 2012 so why am i being exempted. But till date my dashboard has still not changed from exemption,my names not spelt correctly and date of graduation still error reading 2017 instead of 2012. Is there anyway out,can i still serve if theres a chance to edit my age.pls i need honest response.

So what happens to you looking for something that doesn't need an NYSC certificate
Re: Bamidele Salam Challenges Fashola To 90-Day Road Travel Tour by IdioticNLmods: 6:39pm On Nov 07, 2019
[s]
Alapafaari:

Stop blaming SWners for your race woes, your for-fathers are to be blamed and your lack of respect for others contributes too, also, your "I am the best tribe in Nigeria" syndrome is pulling you down. When I say your for-fathers, I mean people like Emeka Ezeogu, who carried out the first military coup and senselessly killed leading Yoruba, Hausa and other tribes but failed to killed any Igbo leaders. People like Aguiyi Ironsi, who after taken over the mantle of Nigeria leadership, changed from proper Federalism we were practicing to Unitary government, the few promotion of Officers he carried out was so sentimental as bulk of them were from East. People like Nnamdi Azikwe who was ass licking the North and refused Independence as suggested by Awolowo in 1957. So guy deal with it.
[/s]
Thanks
Re: Bamidele Salam Challenges Fashola To 90-Day Road Travel Tour by Jamesilvar(m): 6:42pm On Nov 07, 2019
newuser002:
My name and info was wrongly spelt in nysc dat since january this year i only got to know around june after to amd fro trips to student affairs and alnost causing a scene. Out of frustration and desperation,i registered in batch b around june this year and was given exemption due to age.i drafted a letter again to dean stating that i graduated at 26 in 2012 so why am i being exempted. But till date my dashboard has still not changed from exemption,my names not spelt correctly and date of graduation still error reading 2017 instead of 2012. Is there anyway out,can i still serve if theres a chance to edit my age.pls i need honest response.

While people like me were looking for a way to get free exemption from the waste of 1yr called nysc, this guy is looking for a way to go.
Kai
Dis life shaa....
Re: Bamidele Salam Challenges Fashola To 90-Day Road Travel Tour by Staro: 6:46pm On Nov 07, 2019
Fashola is a mad man

1 Like

Re: Bamidele Salam Challenges Fashola To 90-Day Road Travel Tour by Femeto: 7:07pm On Nov 07, 2019
Fashola is known for making mouth. That's how he said providing adequate electricity for Nigerians is not difficult when he was governor. He was now made Minister of Power my man change mouth. He grew more white hair as minister of power than when he was governor. Fashola is stressed he needs to rest.
Re: Bamidele Salam Challenges Fashola To 90-Day Road Travel Tour by digitaltrades: 7:07pm On Nov 07, 2019
BlackCrainte:
[s][/s]

Lolz. You are also experiencing the bad road like all of us. Fashola, on the other hand, doesnt suffer what you surfer. Continue to fool yourself. hope you know that you are an insignificant, dispensable, unimportant pawn on the chessboard of these politicians?
Re: Bamidele Salam Challenges Fashola To 90-Day Road Travel Tour by IMASTEX: 7:09pm On Nov 07, 2019
Flexherbal:

Just from Benin to Warri that used to be 45 mins is now 4-5 hours, due to bad roads.
And the cost also adjusted upward. Leading to high cost of goods & services.
Re: Bamidele Salam Challenges Fashola To 90-Day Road Travel Tour by karashita: 7:11pm On Nov 07, 2019
I concur.Let Fashola accept the challenge nah.Bunch of insensitive lot,leading us, I swear.Fashola is a huge disappointment.
Re: Bamidele Salam Challenges Fashola To 90-Day Road Travel Tour by newuser002: 7:13pm On Nov 07, 2019
Why me now. All my mates served.When it came to my turn
Error upon error. Im very sad.. Nigeria is useless

Bullhari:

So what happens to you looking for something that doesn't need an NYSC certificate
Re: Bamidele Salam Challenges Fashola To 90-Day Road Travel Tour by Nobody: 7:13pm On Nov 07, 2019
The most wicked Government since 1960..

If it were PDP share the money, at least everybody will be living happily.

Now, no light, no road, no economy...

And they will still lie on ones head.
Re: Bamidele Salam Challenges Fashola To 90-Day Road Travel Tour by klax(m): 7:29pm On Nov 07, 2019
I never knew Fashola is these ignorant, liar and wicked till he became minister
Re: Bamidele Salam Challenges Fashola To 90-Day Road Travel Tour by Uziyl(m): 7:46pm On Nov 07, 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bamidele Salam Challenges Fashola To 90-Day Road Travel Tour by Uziyl(m): 7:48pm On Nov 07, 2019
Can it go for 60k?
Thetechhub:
Nice dare. Oga begin using the road that you praised. They say A good leader leads by example.

Hot deal now. UK used Apple iPhone X 200k
IPhone 7 70k
Factory unlocked available now.
Contact me on O81OO35 four four O4
Re: Bamidele Salam Challenges Fashola To 90-Day Road Travel Tour by IamR: 7:51pm On Nov 07, 2019
midehi2:

Guy, those ones is too far na, just tell him to start from mile 2 to Badagry, if him waist no break, yeye man
Lol
Re: Bamidele Salam Challenges Fashola To 90-Day Road Travel Tour by piagetskinner(m): 7:56pm On Nov 07, 2019
These politicians know nothing .... all they do is fly around the whole world

They don’t have the interest of the masses at heart
Re: Bamidele Salam Challenges Fashola To 90-Day Road Travel Tour by DedeNkem: 8:31pm On Nov 07, 2019
Racoon:
Everybody under this APC government is a chronic liar in its own class.Fashola is a monumental failure as minister.

APC and PDP are liars and thieves!! We need a third Party that will work for every Nigerian!
Re: Bamidele Salam Challenges Fashola To 90-Day Road Travel Tour by myfan: 10:28pm On Nov 07, 2019
He can start from Portharcourt - Aba - Calabar - Itu Road.

Useless people!!!
Re: Bamidele Salam Challenges Fashola To 90-Day Road Travel Tour by Nobody: 1:07am On Nov 08, 2019
I WONT WASTE MY VOTE FOR THIS COUNTRY AGAIN LAYYYEEEEEE
Re: Bamidele Salam Challenges Fashola To 90-Day Road Travel Tour by jaymoni(m): 1:30am On Nov 08, 2019
Dis one big pass Nigerian roads
newuser002:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bamidele Salam Challenges Fashola To 90-Day Road Travel Tour by Luxurydriverng: 5:19am On Nov 08, 2019
The humble plea of an etaxi driver

Re: Bamidele Salam Challenges Fashola To 90-Day Road Travel Tour by OOSmilling(m): 7:00am On Nov 08, 2019
Coldie:
Fashola accept the challenge if you are brave enough. Only Aba-ph road will humble u
dat one no be road it is Called jagajaga
Re: Bamidele Salam Challenges Fashola To 90-Day Road Travel Tour by Divit(m): 9:40am On Nov 08, 2019
ceeroh:
Ordinary Ikeja under bridge to Pen Cinema will humble him.
Tell me, i need to know. Is ikeja to pen cinema road not good enough?

I think your head dey leak oil. Traffic jams on roads doesn’t mean the roads aren’t good. Even in big cities like rio de janeiro and new york, you get hooked up in traffic for more than 4 hours while traveling within the same state.

If a major road reconstruction is to be scheduled, i think the east deserves to dominate the list. The roads there aren’t roads. embarassed
Re: Bamidele Salam Challenges Fashola To 90-Day Road Travel Tour by Yorubasareslave: 9:41am On Nov 08, 2019
Racoon:
Everybody under this APC government is a chronic liar in its own class.Fashola is a monumental failure as minister.
Re: Bamidele Salam Challenges Fashola To 90-Day Road Travel Tour by Nobody: 11:17am On Nov 08, 2019
Divit:

Tell me, i need to know. Is ikeja to pen cinema road not good enough?

I think your head dey leak oil. Traffic jams on roads doesn’t mean the roads aren’t good. Even in big cities like rio de janeiro and new york, you get hooked up in traffic for more than 4 hours while traveling within the same state.

If a major road reconstruction is to be scheduled, i think the east deserves to dominate the list. The roads there aren’t roads. embarassed

No need to even argue with you, it's obvious you've not plied that route in ages. When last did you pass through Oba Akran Avenue? Same road that leads to Pen Cinema from Ikeja under bridge.
Re: Bamidele Salam Challenges Fashola To 90-Day Road Travel Tour by AWORDTUNNY(m): 9:48pm On Nov 08, 2019
Iseyin-Oyo road is the first road I will challenge Mr Minister to tour.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dikko Umar To Court: I Acquired N9.7 Billion Assets From My Travel Allowance / My Threat Worked - MBU / Kaduna Produces Fuel From Sugarcane! - El-Rufai (Dailytrust)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.