Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,741 members, 7,824,137 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:07 AM

#LetterToEFCC That Can Eradicate Poverty From Nigeria In 6 Months. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / #LetterToEFCC That Can Eradicate Poverty From Nigeria In 6 Months. (401 Views)

BF Suma Has Unbeatable Capacity To Eradicate Poverty In Africa - Ajisefinni / Digital Marketing: How To Be A Millionaire In 6 Months / 3 Online Businesses That Can Make You 1 Million In 6 Months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

#LetterToEFCC That Can Eradicate Poverty From Nigeria In 6 Months. by PStacks(m): 5:04pm On Nov 07, 2019
#LetterToEFCC that can Eradicate Poverty from Nigeria in 6 months.
By OMA | 07-11-2019 | Politics |

Block chain Technology on the rise.
Leter.jpeg
A letter writen to the Economic and Financial Crimes Commissions has sparked online frenzy amongst Social media Enthusiast.

In a letter supposedly written to the commission before hand, the Writer had sort to introduce himself and his brand of business officially to the Ever watching Crime Detector of the country, Especially Financial crimes.

It was as if to say, Here am I before you look for me. I am not here for anything illegal. I have developed a technology that works in line with how other block chain technologies work like the Bitcoin

The writer further went to make bold the claims he could eradicate poverty from Nigeria within an ample period of 6-9 Months.

This letter has generated lots and lots of reactions online.

Catch a glimpse of the letter here.

https://www.omascope.com/politics/lettertoefcc-that-can-eradicate-poverty-from-nigeria-in-6-months

Re: #LetterToEFCC That Can Eradicate Poverty From Nigeria In 6 Months. by raslim20(m): 7:42pm On Nov 07, 2019
sad
Re: #LetterToEFCC That Can Eradicate Poverty From Nigeria In 6 Months. by Six11(m): 8:55pm On Nov 07, 2019
Great initiative. Block chain is the future

(1) (Reply)

A1 True Wireless Earbuds Bluetooth Earphone Handfree With 2600mah Charging Case / Who Knows A Company That Does Laser Engraving On Metal Steel? / I Dislike Argument But I Was Forced To Engage In One Today.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.