Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,142 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

Day & Night - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Day & Night (397 Views)

Day & Night (Fantasy) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Day & Night by RukBaum: 5:05pm On Nov 07, 2019
Greetings netizens
I'm Baum
And I proudly present a remake of a story I wrote years back on nairaland....

Day & Night
After his girlfriend's murder, Nath discovers that he is a member of a race of godlike beings called Supremers. Coming from a divine lineage doesn't make his life any better, he dragged into an endless conflict of cosmic duality. Nath must battle, not to save the world, but to save his soul.

#i update every Wednesday and Friday.
Re: Day & Night by RukBaum: 5:17pm On Nov 07, 2019
Chapter 0: In The Beginning...

When the world was young, it was without form nor void. Just elements. Metatron, a sentient body life force spat upon the chaotic world. It's spittle became a seed which grew into a mighty tree, so mighty that it separated the earth from the sky and the oceans apart. The great tree produced a crystal fruit, which Metatron ate of became pregnant. Metatron conceived twins, from whom the concept of cosmic dualism originated. Ahuravatra; the Male force, who represented light, morning, life, positive energy, benevolence, peace. Daevatra; the Female force, who was darkness, night, death, negative energy, malevolence, war. There was non as contrast as them, they fought regularly to gain control of the new world.
At the end, they decided to divide the world between themselves. Ahuravatra took dominion of the sky, which was the top of the Metatron tree and made his kingdom, the High-Heavens. Daevatra located the deepest and darkest depth of the world, where the roots of the tree were and she called it the Nightlands.
Both siblings never met again, even after billions of years. If that was to happen, just imagine day and night meeting...

(1) (Reply)

Make Cool Cash--self-publish / 5 Ways To Get The Most Out Of 2020 / L E X

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.