Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,210 members, 7,822,080 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:52 AM

20-year-old Woman Forces Ex To Sex Her Till He Cannot Longer - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 20-year-old Woman Forces Ex To Sex Her Till He Cannot Longer (2906 Views)

Footballer Beat His Ex To Death With A Hammer(full Details) / Woman Forces Pastor To CONFESS To Having Sex With Her As A 16 Yr Old, In Church / Trevor Noye Kidnaps "Racist" White Woman, Forces Her To Watch Program On Slavery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

20-year-old Woman Forces Ex To Sex Her Till He Cannot Longer by titiloyeblog: 5:48pm On Nov 07, 2019
20-year-old woman breaks into ex-boyfriend's home with machete, forces him to have sex with her at knife point until he was no longer able to

20-year-old Samantha Ray Mears will be spending the next 20 years in a psychiatric facility after being found guilty of breaking into her ex-boyfriend's home, threatening him with a machete and forcing him to have sex with her.

The Montana resident broke into her boyfriend's home in June 2018 and reportedly hid behind his bedroom door until he came home. Mears who reportedly bit him on the arm and didn't stop when he asked her to, also held the blade to his neck as she told him to remove his clothing.

Great Falls Tribune reported that she had sex with her ex-boyfriend until he was no longer able to, purposely peed on his bed and ripped a piece of trimming from his bedroom wall before he escaped and got help. The lady who was previously deemed not fit for psychological reasons and remanded to a state mental hospital for a 60-day evaluation, was charged with sexual intercourse without consent, aggravated burglary and criminal mischief.

She has now been sentenced to 20 years in the custody of the Montana Department of Public Health & Human Services (DPHHS) and also classified as a Tier 2 sex offender. The US lady is expected to undergo sex offender programming.

source: https://www.titiloyeblog.com/2019/11/20-year-old-woman-breaks-into-ex.html

Cc: Lalasticlala, Mynd44

1 Like

Re: 20-year-old Woman Forces Ex To Sex Her Till He Cannot Longer by fernandez1(m): 5:53pm On Nov 07, 2019
cool my ex opeyemi biko where are u....please come and rape me......body go tell u Allah

Audio penis

7 Likes

Re: 20-year-old Woman Forces Ex To Sex Her Till He Cannot Longer by oz4real83(m): 5:53pm On Nov 07, 2019
When the D feels too good to let go grin grin
Re: 20-year-old Woman Forces Ex To Sex Her Till He Cannot Longer by Elvinho2244(m): 5:56pm On Nov 07, 2019
That would have been no issues for me, as far she can ride DICK so good like Nyomi Banxx

I for no tire at all... Bleep chop, Bleep chop, suck suck chop..

grin grin grin grin
Re: 20-year-old Woman Forces Ex To Sex Her Till He Cannot Longer by gentlekeny(m): 5:58pm On Nov 07, 2019
Honestly, am short of words.
Re: 20-year-old Woman Forces Ex To Sex Her Till He Cannot Longer by donbachi(m): 6:01pm On Nov 07, 2019
Maybe her body na weapon like bambam own.
Re: 20-year-old Woman Forces Ex To Sex Her Till He Cannot Longer by danny56: 6:03pm On Nov 07, 2019
This white has stupid and senseless adventure in mind always... Mitcheeew!

Re: 20-year-old Woman Forces Ex To Sex Her Till He Cannot Longer by dynicks(m): 6:13pm On Nov 07, 2019
Can she quietly be deported down to Nigeria so as to come rape me please!.....Even if she's got an Ak-47 pointed to my head , I promise I won't struggle with her.......Would definitely let her job me as long as she wants..

It's just a humble request...

Aswear, thunder fire konji!!

1 Like

Re: 20-year-old Woman Forces Ex To Sex Her Till He Cannot Longer by chigoziri2403(m): 7:49pm On Nov 07, 2019
Why can't I see this kind of women in Nigeria
Re: 20-year-old Woman Forces Ex To Sex Her Till He Cannot Longer by YorubaPrince: 7:59pm On Nov 07, 2019
grin
Re: 20-year-old Woman Forces Ex To Sex Her Till He Cannot Longer by dipson4u08(m): 8:43pm On Nov 07, 2019
PLEASE ALL MY EX-ES COME AND RAPE ME O0OOOOOOOO
PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT..... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 20-year-old Woman Forces Ex To Sex Her Till He Cannot Longer by adecz: 2:36am On Nov 08, 2019
Konji dey catch women too? grin grin grin grin grin

Re: 20-year-old Woman Forces Ex To Sex Her Till He Cannot Longer by LOWLIFER: 6:50am On Nov 08, 2019
I would call this a bitter sweet experience....
Re: 20-year-old Woman Forces Ex To Sex Her Till He Cannot Longer by rowland545(m): 8:43am On Nov 08, 2019
Elvinho2244:
That would have been no issues for me, as far she can ride DICK so good like Nyomi Banxx

I for no tire at all... Bleep chop, Bleep chop, suck suck chop..

grin grin grin grin
lmao....I don laugh tire ....una no go kill me for dis forum....

What if she no allow u chop food nko U no reason that part!?? U go just die ontop kpekus one day

1 Like

Re: 20-year-old Woman Forces Ex To Sex Her Till He Cannot Longer by ValCon888: 12:08pm On Nov 08, 2019
The guy is a confirmed pussycat. If she tried this in Nigeria, 'the predator will become the prey and the hunter will be hunted.

She will think she's a monkey but an average Nigerian guy will eat her like a banana and ask for more like Oliver Twist.
Re: 20-year-old Woman Forces Ex To Sex Her Till He Cannot Longer by davillian(m): 12:11pm On Nov 08, 2019
There is no way a mans dick will stand under such conditions.
Re: 20-year-old Woman Forces Ex To Sex Her Till He Cannot Longer by HOPELESSNESSS: 3:47pm On Nov 08, 2019
D

(1) (Reply)

I've Always Wished To Die This Way - Mother Of 2 Leave Suicidal Note Fully Dress / Female Robber Stripped And Disgraced Alongside Her Accomplices / Angry Youth Destroys Chinese Company In Ogun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.