Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,067 members, 7,956,985 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 01:23 AM

EFCC And ICPC Stripped Of Powers To Seize Assets In Corruption Cases - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC And ICPC Stripped Of Powers To Seize Assets In Corruption Cases (32798 Views)

Rufai: GRV Doesn’t Have Experience; Obi: Yes, He Has No Experience In Corruption / Amaechi On Loan: China Can Seize Assets If Nigeria Defaults / Obasanjo Accuses Buhari Of Corruption, Says He Tampered With EFCC And ICPC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC And ICPC Stripped Of Powers To Seize Assets In Corruption Cases by Kendumazy(m): 9:46pm On Nov 07, 2019
Hmmmm
Re: EFCC And ICPC Stripped Of Powers To Seize Assets In Corruption Cases by West2019(m): 9:46pm On Nov 07, 2019
Mutemenot:
So what happens to all dis fine fine houses sealed by EFCC for my area
na Agege u dey stay
Re: EFCC And ICPC Stripped Of Powers To Seize Assets In Corruption Cases by BRASH: 9:47pm On Nov 07, 2019
This is just a ploy by Buhari to provide a cover for himself and his currupt croonies like Gandollar in case APC loses in 2023, but they shall all fail. Nothing changes.

2 Likes

Re: EFCC And ICPC Stripped Of Powers To Seize Assets In Corruption Cases by Naruto87(m): 9:49pm On Nov 07, 2019
Fake news sited
Re: EFCC And ICPC Stripped Of Powers To Seize Assets In Corruption Cases by Emmyj2g: 9:53pm On Nov 07, 2019
���
Flexherbal:
E don reach bullion van, law don change.
Re: EFCC And ICPC Stripped Of Powers To Seize Assets In Corruption Cases by Emmyj2g: 9:54pm On Nov 07, 2019
Mmmmm
Re: EFCC And ICPC Stripped Of Powers To Seize Assets In Corruption Cases by cooltola(m): 9:55pm On Nov 07, 2019
this is very bad
Re: EFCC And ICPC Stripped Of Powers To Seize Assets In Corruption Cases by ikdaddy01(m): 10:00pm On Nov 07, 2019
When I heard efcc gifting a house it recovered to an agency...I knew fight will start soon

3 Likes

Re: EFCC And ICPC Stripped Of Powers To Seize Assets In Corruption Cases by Nobody: 10:03pm On Nov 07, 2019
Oh! How I wish EFCC give me employment, I for don hammer... No be Small money these efcc staff they make from all those corrupt politicians ... I for don hammer big-time...

No p. I will for a better offer.

2 Likes

Re: EFCC And ICPC Stripped Of Powers To Seize Assets In Corruption Cases by thedio(m): 10:04pm On Nov 07, 2019
I don't want to say Malami is doing this cuz of Maina

2 Likes

Re: EFCC And ICPC Stripped Of Powers To Seize Assets In Corruption Cases by TheStarsAlign: 10:07pm On Nov 07, 2019
Pinky, are you thinking what I'm thinking? Does that mean Maina is getting back his properties? Ok let me wait first.
Re: EFCC And ICPC Stripped Of Powers To Seize Assets In Corruption Cases by GREATCEVENTH: 10:08pm On Nov 07, 2019
[quote author=Slawormir post=83833025]
Damnnnnn

Slow down niggarrr
Nobody is dying niggarrr

Nigerians be acting the holier than thou
If you are in Benin city niggarrr
Let me position you so we can drink some bottles, smoke some weed and bang some ladies after that i will teach you some shit about life

Let me tell you a secret niggarrr

We don't actually hate corruption
We only hate the fact that we are not the one carrying out the corruption.

Weldon Sir, Ur Skull Carry Better Brain. More Water To Ur System.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC And ICPC Stripped Of Powers To Seize Assets In Corruption Cases by bigpicture001: 10:16pm On Nov 07, 2019
Tinubu fighting coruption from afar.....

APC has finished this country!

2 Likes

Re: EFCC And ICPC Stripped Of Powers To Seize Assets In Corruption Cases by joepepsy(m): 10:27pm On Nov 07, 2019
Who is we?
Slawormir:

Damnnnnn

Slow down niggarrr
Nobody is dying niggarrr

Let me position you so we can drink some bottles, smoke some weed and bang some ladies after that i will teach you some shit about life

We only hate the fact that we are not the one carrying out the corruption
Re: EFCC And ICPC Stripped Of Powers To Seize Assets In Corruption Cases by Nobody: 10:37pm On Nov 07, 2019
Thats what happens when EFCC starts dreaming of investigating Tinibu, laughing in Japanese.

2 Likes

Re: EFCC And ICPC Stripped Of Powers To Seize Assets In Corruption Cases by slowice(m): 10:37pm On Nov 07, 2019
The incorruptible bubu has spoken...... Ye ye dey smell
Re: EFCC And ICPC Stripped Of Powers To Seize Assets In Corruption Cases by klax(m): 10:40pm On Nov 07, 2019
In a real sense with no sentiment I think only AGF should have the authority to give forfeiture order.

My thought though.........

1 Like

Re: EFCC And ICPC Stripped Of Powers To Seize Assets In Corruption Cases by inyenejo(m): 10:41pm On Nov 07, 2019
See as zoneBies will masturbate over this thread now and say buharigg is fighting kwarraption, Efcc in this buharigg regime is by far the most bias in the history of this country.

2 Likes

Re: EFCC And ICPC Stripped Of Powers To Seize Assets In Corruption Cases by ZinoFasisi: 10:48pm On Nov 07, 2019
Slawormir:

Damnnnnn

Slow down niggarrr
Nobody is dying niggarrr

100% Real Niggaaaaarrrrrrrr
Benin burger

4 Likes

Re: EFCC And ICPC Stripped Of Powers To Seize Assets In Corruption Cases by Gamelord007: 10:51pm On Nov 07, 2019
without the efcc and icpc to seize properties and giving the power to do so by one man does not improve the anti corruption situation
Re: EFCC And ICPC Stripped Of Powers To Seize Assets In Corruption Cases by Magnumproperty: 11:05pm On Nov 07, 2019
Slawormir:

Damnnnnn

Slow down niggarrr
Nobody is dying niggarrr

Comment of the century!
Re: EFCC And ICPC Stripped Of Powers To Seize Assets In Corruption Cases by Nobody: 11:13pm On Nov 07, 2019
Slawormir:

Damnnnnn

Slow down niggarrr
Nobody is dying niggarrr

What location in Bside, drop nub let's hangout or drop ur IG ID let me follow you cool cool
Re: EFCC And ICPC Stripped Of Powers To Seize Assets In Corruption Cases by Budline1(m): 11:19pm On Nov 07, 2019
Flexherbal:

Exactly, you don get where this is going.
Re: EFCC And ICPC Stripped Of Powers To Seize Assets In Corruption Cases by bluebay(m): 11:28pm On Nov 07, 2019
I so much see where this is going... If you say Jaga, I say B. Na you know the rest .
Re: EFCC And ICPC Stripped Of Powers To Seize Assets In Corruption Cases by DedeNkem: 11:30pm On Nov 07, 2019
In a real Democracy, all security agencies supposed to get a warrant from a Court of law to seize anything!

EFCC and ICPC were given too much powers. They could just arrest you or seize your property and demand that you prove you're not a criminal before you or your property is released! That's wrong!

I'm glad they now must have permission from AGF to seize anything. But on the other hand, I don't even trust the present AGF! They're all corrupt!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC And ICPC Stripped Of Powers To Seize Assets In Corruption Cases by Kingsteve(m): 11:52pm On Nov 07, 2019
DedeNkem:
In a real Democracy, all security agencies supposed to get a warrant from a Court of law to seize anything!

EFCC and ICPC were given too much powers. They could just arrest you or seize your property and demand that you prove you're not a criminal before you or your property is released! That's wrong!

I'm glad they now must have permission from AGF to seize anything. But on the other hand, I don't even trust the present AGF! They're all corrupt!
This!

1 Like

Re: EFCC And ICPC Stripped Of Powers To Seize Assets In Corruption Cases by thatigboman: 11:56pm On Nov 07, 2019
Mutemenot:
So what happens to all dis fine fine houses sealed by EFCC for my area
they will hand them over
Re: EFCC And ICPC Stripped Of Powers To Seize Assets In Corruption Cases by mindtricks: 11:58pm On Nov 07, 2019
Slawormir:

Damnnnnn

Slow down niggarrr
Nobody is dying niggarrr

The bolded's more like the truth abeg, though I don't agree with all you wrote.
Re: EFCC And ICPC Stripped Of Powers To Seize Assets In Corruption Cases by mindtricks: 12:00am On Nov 08, 2019
DedeNkem:

The bolded is the crux of the matter jare.
Re: EFCC And ICPC Stripped Of Powers To Seize Assets In Corruption Cases by seangy4konji: 12:12am On Nov 08, 2019
Is it today you know their are dogs. Thieves.

Thieves. Irresponsible pieces of errand stray dogs.

Baba buhari. You deh fall hand.

What have they accounted to you apart from small kids..if we reason their matter when unbeatable.

You will call your boys from NA ({Nigerian army)to handle the matter from borno,adamamaa,askira,gwoza,mubi askira uba...because you have failed to caution them here and book haram will have chance to dominate..civil war you are calling.

Boys are hungry and this errand dogs are not doing their jobs. What is business of efxx with students who have laptops to person that steal 2billion dollars lavishing in maitama

We deh tell u..

PS..average Nigerian does not care about how you loot...we r surviving on our own.but now threat to every day of our daily lives with your stray dogs while you loot with impunity is wicked..with 30 armed trained equipped men we will make your family bleed bit we want the best for you as our president bit you ignore cries. Our women then prostitute..pickpockets..rubbish and nonentotiy.

You can't hide forever.if you fail to address this issue. If you don't suffer it as president because of security. Remember your kids travel down to Geneva,sharjah on UAE, and Libya..they will take vengeance that's meant for you on your kids..we just want best for our cou try...I say it.

When the day comes I know where to locate your kids..

What report have they given you or who is on jail now amongst all the looters as per d promisebthay we made you com in as president. No be to prosecute looters. Recover it and make it to public use

Shame on you at the top..

Scrap the errand dogs. Good riddance.
Re: EFCC And ICPC Stripped Of Powers To Seize Assets In Corruption Cases by IMASTEX: 12:19am On Nov 08, 2019
Flexherbal:
Goalpost is allowed to be shifted in Niaja.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Reno Omokri: Adoption Of Old Anthem A Giant Step Backwards, I Am Sad / Obi Inspires Me, Distinguished Leader – Atiku Celebrates Obi On 62nd Birthday / 7 Impressive Ways President Jonathan Fought Corruption (No. 3 May WOW You)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.