Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,802 members, 7,810,088 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:30 PM

Jide Awolowo And Jibola Ajayi Among Osinbajo's 35 Aides Sacked By Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jide Awolowo And Jibola Ajayi Among Osinbajo's 35 Aides Sacked By Buhari (46623 Views)

Tinubu's Mother, Abibatu Magaji Campaigning For Awolowo And Jakande In 1979 / CHIEF OBAFEMI AWOLOWO And His Achievements / Nnamdi Azikiwe & Obafemi Awolowo And Their Cars (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jide Awolowo And Jibola Ajayi Among Osinbajo's 35 Aides Sacked By Buhari by Nobody: 9:04pm On Nov 07, 2019
rgaryjnr:

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2019/11/awolowos-grandson-ajimobis-daughter-among-osinbajos-35-aides-allegedly-sacked-by-buhari-see-full-list.html

Come to think of it.... All this aides is too much....
And you will pay all of them salary from tax payers money... Abeg, without sentiment make dem dey go jo...

How I wish SSF can sack all senators or honorable members of assembly... This also should have cut the cost of governance in this country... This country is being run like no-man business... The wastages is too much

1 Like

Re: Jide Awolowo And Jibola Ajayi Among Osinbajo's 35 Aides Sacked By Buhari by Overself: 9:04pm On Nov 07, 2019
Yorubas should ask the VP what he did to Buhari.

8 Likes

Re: Jide Awolowo And Jibola Ajayi Among Osinbajo's 35 Aides Sacked By Buhari by ikaboy: 9:04pm On Nov 07, 2019
nepotistic VP like his boss.

10 Likes

Re: Jide Awolowo And Jibola Ajayi Among Osinbajo's 35 Aides Sacked By Buhari by RedBlackPepper: 9:04pm On Nov 07, 2019
Hmm .
Re: Jide Awolowo And Jibola Ajayi Among Osinbajo's 35 Aides Sacked By Buhari by ednut1(m): 9:04pm On Nov 07, 2019
ursullalinda:
After using Osibanjo....Northerners and their pattern of politics eh....now Southerners will keep fighting themselves and another northern rules....God pls borrow us sense
using him how He was a mere commissioner to them

7 Likes

Re: Jide Awolowo And Jibola Ajayi Among Osinbajo's 35 Aides Sacked By Buhari by steveDpro: 9:05pm On Nov 07, 2019
AuroraB:
Ya kpotuba smiley grin
really

1 Like

Re: Jide Awolowo And Jibola Ajayi Among Osinbajo's 35 Aides Sacked By Buhari by Enyimbamercedes: 9:05pm On Nov 07, 2019
Please spare us all this news about the VP, a VP without a portfolio is like a BBQ maker without a GRILL ... useless

10 Likes

Re: Jide Awolowo And Jibola Ajayi Among Osinbajo's 35 Aides Sacked By Buhari by Iolo(m): 9:06pm On Nov 07, 2019
Journalists always looking for a way to exaggerate the truth. This isn’t targeted at the Awolowo’s specifically.

Segun Awolowo another Awolowo grandson is still the DG of the Nigerian Export Promotion Council and remains in office.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Segun_Awolowo

2 Likes

Re: Jide Awolowo And Jibola Ajayi Among Osinbajo's 35 Aides Sacked By Buhari by Nobody: 9:06pm On Nov 07, 2019
LabDNA:
What are the chances that if these appointments are based on merit, these big men children will occupy those offices?

Off point.
Re: Jide Awolowo And Jibola Ajayi Among Osinbajo's 35 Aides Sacked By Buhari by Petmax: 9:07pm On Nov 07, 2019
Na wa o. Where are we heading to?

... I sell cheap and affordable data for all network
Re: Jide Awolowo And Jibola Ajayi Among Osinbajo's 35 Aides Sacked By Buhari by christian4chris: 9:08pm On Nov 07, 2019
shocked

Re: Jide Awolowo And Jibola Ajayi Among Osinbajo's 35 Aides Sacked By Buhari by Nobody: 9:08pm On Nov 07, 2019
ursullalinda:
After using Osibanjo....Northerners and their pattern of politics eh....now Southerners will keep fighting themselves and another northern rules....God pls borrow us sense

Southerners wouldn't be fighting themselves if tiffnubu n Yoruba didn't bring buhari into aso rock

1 Like

Re: Jide Awolowo And Jibola Ajayi Among Osinbajo's 35 Aides Sacked By Buhari by alexyontop: 9:08pm On Nov 07, 2019
Re: Jide Awolowo And Jibola Ajayi Among Osinbajo's 35 Aides Sacked By Buhari by Ndipe(m): 9:09pm On Nov 07, 2019
OgogoroFreak:
Awolowo grand son is Seyi na

So he was amongst osinbajo Aides?

Probably Babajide is his brother. They are all cousins of Osinbajo's wife, Dolapo.

1 Like

Re: Jide Awolowo And Jibola Ajayi Among Osinbajo's 35 Aides Sacked By Buhari by moonbender(m): 9:10pm On Nov 07, 2019

7 Likes

Re: Jide Awolowo And Jibola Ajayi Among Osinbajo's 35 Aides Sacked By Buhari by digitaltrades: 9:11pm On Nov 07, 2019
Plaindealer, for how long are you going to fool yourself that this is fake news?

Take it or leave it, osinbajo has been reduced to nothing by buhari.

I'm sure you will be regretting your days of shameless sai baba chantings. grin

12 Likes

Re: Jide Awolowo And Jibola Ajayi Among Osinbajo's 35 Aides Sacked By Buhari by Sunnymatey(m): 9:12pm On Nov 07, 2019
I strongly believe Jagaban has a hand in this

4 Likes

Re: Jide Awolowo And Jibola Ajayi Among Osinbajo's 35 Aides Sacked By Buhari by gr8child(m): 9:12pm On Nov 07, 2019
Everybody is somebody’s child. They’ll be okay.

2 Likes

Re: Jide Awolowo And Jibola Ajayi Among Osinbajo's 35 Aides Sacked By Buhari by franchasng: 9:15pm On Nov 07, 2019
bukolabeauty09:
I dont care if power goes to south east, power must sha come to southern Nigeria
Don't let Tinubu and his Yoruba blind followers hear this from you, unless you want Agbero Oluomo's boys to visit you and your family at night, be warned, Tinubu is the only qualified person to take over from Buhari, so says majority of Yorubas undecided

6 Likes

Re: Jide Awolowo And Jibola Ajayi Among Osinbajo's 35 Aides Sacked By Buhari by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 9:16pm On Nov 07, 2019
Fighting your neighbor for a Yoruba man is like fighting against two enemies....because the Yoruba man is busy looking for benefits from his enemy and from you who fights for him........

So let's stop all these about Osibanjo pls...let him carry his cross alone....he can never call on the masses for help like an Hausa or Igbo man......

He believes he has a lot to benefit from what he is passing through

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jide Awolowo And Jibola Ajayi Among Osinbajo's 35 Aides Sacked By Buhari by Lugianostar(m): 9:16pm On Nov 07, 2019
My help can't be determine by a mere mortal except God as termites are set loose on rampage.
Re: Jide Awolowo And Jibola Ajayi Among Osinbajo's 35 Aides Sacked By Buhari by Maslib: 9:17pm On Nov 07, 2019
Anambralstson:
Only insane man will believe Buhari will handover power to West.

Mr MOD be ready to ban me for months now . Let me repeat myself again we can't give power to our slaves to rule over us . A slave can never rule his master . Mark my words . You go ban sotee you go tire . You dey hear me baa,

1 Like

Re: Jide Awolowo And Jibola Ajayi Among Osinbajo's 35 Aides Sacked By Buhari by digitaltrades: 9:17pm On Nov 07, 2019
DennisEche:
I am beginning to love pmb, Seems osinbanjo is no way better than pmb in the tribal bigot games, check out the list of the sacked aides, na Yoruba's full there. The afonjas have no right to blame pmb.good to know that awalowo surname de dia, Abba kyari carry on

Does this mean you now approve Operation Python Dance and support the persecution of Nnamdi Kanu?

The enemy of your "enemy" is your friend, Right?
Re: Jide Awolowo And Jibola Ajayi Among Osinbajo's 35 Aides Sacked By Buhari by Nobody: 9:17pm On Nov 07, 2019
What are we to do with this info?
Re: Jide Awolowo And Jibola Ajayi Among Osinbajo's 35 Aides Sacked By Buhari by Nobody: 9:20pm On Nov 07, 2019
DennisEche:
[s]I am beginning to love pmb, Seems osinbanjo is no way better than pmb in the tribal bigot games, check out the list of the sacked aides, na Yoruba's full there. The afonjas have no right to blame pmb.good to know that awalowo surname de dia, Abba kyari carry on[/s]

Re: Jide Awolowo And Jibola Ajayi Among Osinbajo's 35 Aides Sacked By Buhari by Nobody: 9:21pm On Nov 07, 2019
ArcSEMPECJ:
[s]Fighting your neighbor for a Yoruba man is like fighting against two enemies....because the Yoruba man is busy looking for benefits from his enemy and from you who fights for him........

So let's stop all these about Osibanjo pls...let him carry his cross alone....he can never call on the masses for help like an Hausa or Igbo man......

He believes he has a lot to benefit from what he is passing through[/s]

Re: Jide Awolowo And Jibola Ajayi Among Osinbajo's 35 Aides Sacked By Buhari by PHIPEX(m): 9:21pm On Nov 07, 2019
See how politicians keep replacing themselves with their own children

9 Likes

Re: Jide Awolowo And Jibola Ajayi Among Osinbajo's 35 Aides Sacked By Buhari by Godfullsam(m): 9:21pm On Nov 07, 2019
franchasng:
Don't let Tinubu and his Yoruba blind followers hear this from you, unless you Oluomo's boys to visit you and your family at night, be warned, Tinubu is the only qualified person to take over from Buhari, so says majority of Yorubas undecided

An igbo man can only rule nigeria on the pages of news paper.

Dats d truth

2 Likes

Re: Jide Awolowo And Jibola Ajayi Among Osinbajo's 35 Aides Sacked By Buhari by Monogamy: 9:23pm On Nov 07, 2019
Anambralstson:
Only insane man will believe Buhari will handover power to West.

Una eyes go soon opened.. No be some of you guys don dey preach patriotism here
Re: Jide Awolowo And Jibola Ajayi Among Osinbajo's 35 Aides Sacked By Buhari by DennisEche(m): 9:24pm On Nov 07, 2019
digitaltrades:

Does this mean you now approve Operation Python Dance and support the persecution of Nnamdi Kanu?

The enemy of your "enemy" is your friend, Right?
Ain't no flatty, python never danced in my zone.

2 Likes

Re: Jide Awolowo And Jibola Ajayi Among Osinbajo's 35 Aides Sacked By Buhari by digitaltrades: 9:25pm On Nov 07, 2019
DennisEche:

Ain't no flatty, python never danced in my zone.

Anybody can claim anything on a faceless public forum, bro.
Re: Jide Awolowo And Jibola Ajayi Among Osinbajo's 35 Aides Sacked By Buhari by somalianprince: 9:26pm On Nov 07, 2019
Shezzy13:

The problem of Southwest..is that they dish lots of mediA propaganda..now they can't differentiate between reality and propaganda..

They have come to believe their propaganda..and tterm reality lies..

They're confused by their creattion.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Coronavirus: No To 5G In Nigeria - Dino Melaye Tells FG / Photos From Peter Obi Rally In Abuja / Yahaya Bello & His Wife, Rashida, In His Office.PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.