Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,912 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:05 PM

Cost Of Flight Tickets From Nigeria To USA - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Cost Of Flight Tickets From Nigeria To USA (62046 Views)

Anambra In Diaspora Troop Into State Despite High Cost Of Flight Tickets(photos) / Lagos Airport Empty Amidst High Cost Of Flight Tickets (Photos, Video) / FAAN Gives Guidelines For Passengers Ahead Of Flight Resumption (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cost Of Flight Tickets From Nigeria To USA by Olibboy: 1:58pm On Nov 08, 2019
NonFarmPayrol:
No wonder many cant come home

cheesy
e no easy for street.
Re: Cost Of Flight Tickets From Nigeria To USA by Adeyeyeaki(m): 2:08pm On Nov 08, 2019
Dereformer:
Please explain what return ticket mean.

Are the prices quoted above for to and fro USA from Nigeria?

I will be glad if Op can throw more light.
Re: Cost Of Flight Tickets From Nigeria To USA by mikkiviv: 2:12pm On Nov 08, 2019
my dear, where did u get those prizes from, is too much abeg, am a ticketing officer, i have never come across ethiopian economy for 1m before.

3 Likes

Re: Cost Of Flight Tickets From Nigeria To USA by 88joshua99: 2:13pm On Nov 08, 2019
I will soon be visiting USA for business sake by God's grace
Re: Cost Of Flight Tickets From Nigeria To USA by bencliff2017: 2:14pm On Nov 08, 2019
They don't know , but you try ooo every year
Na every 5 years I dey come Naija

Ykc2:
Na wetin I dey suffer to come naija every year with my wify and daughter but still chewing gum girls and boys in this forum go dey insult Me,mean while their transport to their villa for Xmas na 10k me with my family 2.4 million naira just for air ticket
Re: Cost Of Flight Tickets From Nigeria To USA by cococandy(f): 2:20pm On Nov 08, 2019
They didn’t mention Emirates. My favorite. Very classy
Re: Cost Of Flight Tickets From Nigeria To USA by mikkiviv: 2:20pm On Nov 08, 2019
Adeyeyeaki:

I will be glad if Op can throw more light.
when u pay for both going to USA and coming back from USA, is called return ticket or round trip
Re: Cost Of Flight Tickets From Nigeria To USA by cococandy(f): 2:21pm On Nov 08, 2019
undecided
NonFarmPayrol:

cheesy
Re: Cost Of Flight Tickets From Nigeria To USA by Smoke55: 2:24pm On Nov 08, 2019
After reading post like this i just think i'm a failure.....anyway as far as God liveth.
Re: Cost Of Flight Tickets From Nigeria To USA by cococandy(f): 2:25pm On Nov 08, 2019
Myhusband:

I don't form what I'm not. and what's special about that
give me part of the 1m you've touched. i can't have that money and be running there to be doing menial job with high tax

If you don’t have at least 20 million resting in your account in Nigeria, someone doing menial job here is financially better than you.
Re: Cost Of Flight Tickets From Nigeria To USA by Dereformer(m): 2:31pm On Nov 08, 2019
88joshua99:
I will soon be visiting USA for business sake by God's grace

Me too. for purchase of junk cars for parts.
Re: Cost Of Flight Tickets From Nigeria To USA by Myhusband(m): 2:34pm On Nov 08, 2019
cococandy:

If you don’t have at least 20 million resting in your account in Nigeria, someone doing menial job here is financially better than you.

really? with high spending for food, tax, house and others there? then why is the man in my street developing one building storey for 5yrs?

better indeed, living hide and seek lifestyles there is what you called better. I'm going to visit America and other western countries as a tourist, not as a slave to white.

that's my opinion, who cares about someone that's financially better? financial status stability is divine, not constant. don't count on it grin

1 Like

Re: Cost Of Flight Tickets From Nigeria To USA by Beautyaddy: 2:35pm On Nov 08, 2019
NonFarmPayrol:

cheesy

That's not true.

Most of those living abroad don't have a problem with flight money to go to Nigeria.

Most don't want to travel to Nigeria because of some family members beggy beggy or some for safety reason.

6 Likes

Re: Cost Of Flight Tickets From Nigeria To USA by Beautyaddy: 2:41pm On Nov 08, 2019
shogsman:
The US is too pupulated

That's not Correct.

What is size of the US? About the size of Europe.

The population of US is spread all over the very Big Size of the US.

There are so many States and Cities to enjoy all the fun and weather you want to enjoy.

Do your research very well.

No all those visiting the US on vacation goes to New York.
Re: Cost Of Flight Tickets From Nigeria To USA by Izabel(f): 2:44pm On Nov 08, 2019
centboy123456:

that the UK have you started making any plans about it
No plans, its still in my imaginations
Re: Cost Of Flight Tickets From Nigeria To USA by shogsman(m): 2:47pm On Nov 08, 2019
Beautyaddy:

That's not Correct.

What is size of the US? About the size of Europe.

The population of US is spread all over the very Big Size of the US.

There are so many States and Cities to enjoy all the fun and weather you want to enjoy.

Do your research very well.

No all those visiting the US on vacation goes to New York.

The way you people jump to conclusions is very funny,I say USA is too populated for me and you’re here saying another thing,another guy was telling me about development,we all have preferences,as for me a country that houses almost every nationality in the world is too populated by the way 350million is a lot of people I don’t care if they’re as big as RUSSIA.
Re: Cost Of Flight Tickets From Nigeria To USA by cococandy(f): 2:49pm On Nov 08, 2019
and you think 1 million naira in Nigeria will make you financially better off than he is?
undecided
Myhusband:

really? with high spending for food, tax, house and others there? then why is the man in my street developing one building storey for 5yrs?

better indeed, living hide and seek lifestyles there is what you called better. I'm going to visit America and other western countries as a tourist, not as a slave to white.

that's my opinion, who cares about someone that's financially better? financial status stability is divine, not constant. don't count on it grin
Re: Cost Of Flight Tickets From Nigeria To USA by IMASTEX: 2:53pm On Nov 08, 2019
ContractKiller:
Edo airways is always free

[img]https://i./635M.gif[/img]
Watin we do you now. Abi you wan book grin
Re: Cost Of Flight Tickets From Nigeria To USA by Myhusband(m): 3:00pm On Nov 08, 2019
cococandy:
and you think 1 million naira in Nigeria will make you financially better off than he is?
undecided

no tax, no high cost of things and as time goes on when the business kick start you can easily get access to loan, that will promote it. increase in capital is equivalent to increase in profit. when business flourish then you divert to another channel of business and it goes on and on

the 20million you're doing hide&seek to achieved there, how would it increase. before you open a business channel in USA you think is a child play?

many who travelled abroad end up struggling back home when things is not paving way at the end. I know of one lady that's feeding the family because of her husband inability to get stable income in Houston Texas and you will compare those with people struggling in Nigeria. aside from stable electricity, water and good roads, how else can you tell me those are better than me? there is securities challenges in Nigeria, there is gun control palava in America

life is a choice, I have lined behind my choice, so let it not be your headache

2 Likes

Re: Cost Of Flight Tickets From Nigeria To USA by APOPTOSIS: 3:03pm On Nov 08, 2019
Yeaaaaa
This is the Right Place
Re: Cost Of Flight Tickets From Nigeria To USA by DonXavi(m): 3:05pm On Nov 08, 2019
fsd
Re: Cost Of Flight Tickets From Nigeria To USA by cococandy(f): 3:16pm On Nov 08, 2019
Alright cheesy
Myhusband:

no tax, no high cost of things and as time goes on when the business kick start you can easily get access to loan, that will promote it. increase in capital is equivalent to increase in profit. when business flourish then you divert to another channel of business and it goes on and on

the 20million you're doing hide&seek to achieved there, how would it increase. before you open a business channel in USA you think is a child play?

many who travelled abroad end up struggling back home when things is not paving way at the end. I know of one lady that's feeding the family because of her husband inability to get stable income in Houston Texas and you will compare those with people struggling in Nigeria. aside from stable electricity, water and good roads, how else can you tell me those are better than me? there is securities challenges in Nigeria, there is gun control palava in America

life is a choice, I have lined behind my choice, so let it not be your headache

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cost Of Flight Tickets From Nigeria To USA by Baroba(m): 3:25pm On Nov 08, 2019
cococandy:
They didn’t mention Emirates. My favorite. Very classy

So I heard, I will be doing the London - Dubai - Lagos route this December them..
Re: Cost Of Flight Tickets From Nigeria To USA by Grupo(m): 3:36pm On Nov 08, 2019
Myhusband:

I don't form what I'm not. and what's special about that

give me part of the 1m you've touched. i can't have that money and be running there to be doing menial job with high tax

I didn't make my initial post to brag.

You should have asked how I got to know that you've never touched a million naira?

It was simple to know. Those who don't have a million often fantasize about the things they'd do with it.

But when it comes, you discover the money is nothing.

I was once like that.

People with your mindset will waste that one million within a week.

That's just the truth. If you could double one million, why not double the 100k you currently have, keep doubling it till it gets to 1 million if it was that easy.

4 Likes

Re: Cost Of Flight Tickets From Nigeria To USA by Rajosh(m): 3:43pm On Nov 08, 2019
I'll like to know the price of Edo airways
Re: Cost Of Flight Tickets From Nigeria To USA by KelvinCoaster(m): 4:02pm On Nov 08, 2019
USA is a 'shit hole' country with Trump as President! You are on your own if you plan travelling to the US now! Wait till Trump is out.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of Flight Tickets From Nigeria To USA by Myhusband(m): 4:04pm On Nov 08, 2019
Grupo:

I didn't make my initial post to brag.

You should have asked how I got to know that you've never touched a million naira?

It was simple to know. Those who don't have a million often fantasize about the things they'd do with it.

But when it comes, you discover the money is nothing.

I was once like that.

People with your mindset will waste that one million within a week.

That's just the truth. If you could double one million, why not double the 100k you currently have, keep doubling it till it gets to 1 million if it was that easy.

how many people that travelled to America today get the money as free gift? average of them work their ass out before they could afford it. I decide to utilize mine do business and stay here, why you're crying over that is beyond me

you're not bragging but you're mocking your lineage that they haven't touch 1m before, the 1 billion you've touched is it going to make you immortal? can your trillion save you when nature calls?

you oversabi with dumb sense thinks once you travel abroad you've achieved everything in life. achievement lies on individual happiness and satisfaction. learn to mind your business, live and let's live

I can't have 1m and decide I'm going to America when I can double it times 100 to make myself a millionaire that will give me the benefit to tour like Otedola and co. get sense pls
Re: Cost Of Flight Tickets From Nigeria To USA by subcbouy: 4:40pm On Nov 08, 2019
ContractKiller:
Edo airways is always free

[img]https://i./635M.gif[/img]
hehehe Edocraft means birdcraft in English grin
Re: Cost Of Flight Tickets From Nigeria To USA by EgunMogaji2: 4:43pm On Nov 08, 2019
fkj950ax:

"People who like" means they do it regularly.

We all know you get cheaper tickets by buying ahead. If I travel ALWAYS for Christmas in the abroad, I won't wait until November to buy tickets.

If you have something to buy and you see a low price doesn't fit into what the OP said and I pointed out

You don’t always get cheaper prices by buying ahead. Some of my best deals were scored last minute. I did a $550.00 LAX-LOS return once.

I have over 110,000 miles on Delta alone, more scattered on United and American Airlines.

I hold a USA and Nigerian passport and also retired so I can travel at a moments notice.

My reality and yours are different.

2 Likes

Re: Cost Of Flight Tickets From Nigeria To USA by Beautyaddy: 4:46pm On Nov 08, 2019
Myhusband:

Liar! Liar!

There is more slavery to blacks in Nigeria than to whites living Abroad. At least those working aboard are not owed salaries due to human and worker rights. There's no human or workers rights in Nigeria.

In Nigeria companies they can owe you months into years in salaries and get away with it.
Re: Cost Of Flight Tickets From Nigeria To USA by Myhusband(m): 4:52pm On Nov 08, 2019
Beautyaddy:

Liar! Liar!

There is more slavery to blacks in Nigeria than to whites living Abroad. At least those working aboard are not owed salaries due to human and worker rights. There's no human or workers rights in Nigeria.

In Nigeria companies they can owe you months into years in salaries and get away with it.

who's talking about working under company. comparing the process of being an entrepreneur there, not to even talk of establishing a business with Nigeria

Nigeria is not better but America is not heaven. there are many people here in Nigeria living healthy Lives than many in America. most of these people visit for summer and returned back home just as they tour other countries like Dubai and others

you guys have serious problem with trying to overrule someone's choice and opinion

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lagos Auctions 134 Vehicles As Traffic Offenders Cry & Beg Bidders (Pictures) / This Picture About Nigeria Airways Will Make You Cry / This Is What Happens To Your Poop When You Defecate In A Plane's Lavatory.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.