Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,501 members, 7,808,851 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:56 PM

Pls...how Can I Get Divorced From My 2 Years Marriage From Ministry Of Women Aff - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pls...how Can I Get Divorced From My 2 Years Marriage From Ministry Of Women Aff (1247 Views)

Dr Joe Abah Celebrates 30 Years Marriage. Share Tips For Young Men / Love Is not always sweet .. 7 years marriage experience / American Woman, Divorced From Saudi Husband, Trapped In Saudi Arabia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls...how Can I Get Divorced From My 2 Years Marriage From Ministry Of Women Aff by Jenassandlovers: 10:34pm On Nov 07, 2019
Pls...I need advice on how to get divorced from my 2 years old marriage. She's Igbo and I'm a Yoruba and things have went from bad to worst in this marriage. We got marriage certificate from woman affairs after after paying her dowry. She want divorce so quick and I also want the divorce so bad before something bad happen.

1. She nags every blessed day and lock me out if I come before 9pm
2. All my friends has run away from me and where money is coming from has blocked
3. I sent her abroad and my son just for the purpose of migrate to Canada but she never for once thank me but fight me next day after she arrives Nigeria
Pls....I need your advise on this
Re: Pls...how Can I Get Divorced From My 2 Years Marriage From Ministry Of Women Aff by Ladylite: 10:43pm On Nov 07, 2019
Jenassandlovers:
Pls...I need advice on how to get divorced from my 2 years old marriage. She's Igbo and I'm a Yoruba and things have went from bad to worst in this marriage. We got marriage certificate from woman affairs after after paying her dowry. She want divorce so quick and I also want the divorce so bad before something bad happen.

1. She nags every blessed day and lock me out if I come before 9pm
2. All my friends has run away from me and where money is coming from has blocked
3. I sent her abroad and my son just for the purpose of migrate to Canada but she never for once thank me but fight me next day after she arrives Nigeria
Pls....I need your advise on this

Hello sir, I speak on behalf of women like her.

You need to calm down.

You are acting like a woman.

When a mad person annoys you, if you reply then it becomes two mad people.

Pls don't divorce her.

She is only sending out msgs that you are not getting.

She is acting out because... She feels you do not understand her.

I know you love her else you would not come here.... So the main question is.... Can I help you save your marriage?
Orrrrrrr

Your mind is already made up?

4 Likes

Re: Pls...how Can I Get Divorced From My 2 Years Marriage From Ministry Of Women Aff by emeijeh(m): 10:43pm On Nov 07, 2019
Calm down.
Make us understand the Canada part, cos I am confused.
Re: Pls...how Can I Get Divorced From My 2 Years Marriage From Ministry Of Women Aff by ifyalways(f): 10:56pm On Nov 07, 2019
We need to know that you are a Yoruba demon and your wife an Igbo witch because

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls...how Can I Get Divorced From My 2 Years Marriage From Ministry Of Women Aff by faithfull18(f): 10:57pm On Nov 07, 2019
This your grammar is confusing grin
Re: Pls...how Can I Get Divorced From My 2 Years Marriage From Ministry Of Women Aff by Nobody: 11:06pm On Nov 07, 2019
Govt need to start charging 100k to grant divorce.

Revrnue source to be tapped shocked

2 Likes

Re: Pls...how Can I Get Divorced From My 2 Years Marriage From Ministry Of Women Aff by egwekwe: 11:48pm On Nov 07, 2019
Someone said he needs divorce, you people are here advising him not to divorce.

Na una dey the marriage?

Give him suggestions to his question or ignore the thread.

4 Likes

Re: Pls...how Can I Get Divorced From My 2 Years Marriage From Ministry Of Women Aff by ednut1(m): 12:08am On Nov 08, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:

wetin con dey this marriage wey people dey die for
Re: Pls...how Can I Get Divorced From My 2 Years Marriage From Ministry Of Women Aff by Nobody: 7:44am On Nov 08, 2019
ednut1:
Who wanna b alone
Re: Pls...how Can I Get Divorced From My 2 Years Marriage From Ministry Of Women Aff by 24kmagic: 8:24am On Nov 08, 2019
Mein, this is bad
Re: Pls...how Can I Get Divorced From My 2 Years Marriage From Ministry Of Women Aff by ahnie: 2:11pm On Nov 08, 2019
ednut1:
Shugar and burra!
Re: Pls...how Can I Get Divorced From My 2 Years Marriage From Ministry Of Women Aff by baby124: 2:29pm On Nov 08, 2019
Ministry of women affairs is not qualified to give marriage certificate. Go to an approved registry to verify the validity of the certificate. If it is invalid, which I suspect it is, then you can dissolve the marriage by traditional means. I advise you both to seek counseling first though.
Re: Pls...how Can I Get Divorced From My 2 Years Marriage From Ministry Of Women Aff by Lonelypacifist6: 9:15pm On Nov 08, 2019
Ladylite:

You need to calm down.

Pls don't divorce her.

I know you love her else you would not come here.... So the main question is.... Can I help you save your marriage?
Orrrrrrr

What do you mean he shouldn't divorce her? didn't you read she's eager to get divorced too.
Re: Pls...how Can I Get Divorced From My 2 Years Marriage From Ministry Of Women Aff by Lonelypacifist6: 9:16pm On Nov 08, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:

Some People would pay more to fast track it.
Re: Pls...how Can I Get Divorced From My 2 Years Marriage From Ministry Of Women Aff by LadySarah: 9:40pm On Nov 08, 2019
Watch Fireproof movie sir.
A man like You went on a 40 day quest to win his wife back.

What is the issue ?How did it break down like this?Whatzs her familyzs opinion?

1 Like

Re: Pls...how Can I Get Divorced From My 2 Years Marriage From Ministry Of Women Aff by saucecode(m): 9:45pm On Nov 08, 2019
Ladylite:

You need to calm down.

Pls don't divorce her.

Orrrrrrr

Dis girl does not look like someone dat have sense Sha cheesy
See nonsense comment

3 Likes

Re: Pls...how Can I Get Divorced From My 2 Years Marriage From Ministry Of Women Aff by thorpido(m): 10:18pm On Nov 08, 2019
Op,both of you should go for counseling.
I just feel maturity is what you both need.

1 Like

Re: Pls...how Can I Get Divorced From My 2 Years Marriage From Ministry Of Women Aff by Jenassandlovers: 5:29pm On Nov 09, 2019
This is the text messages she sent to me today and you said I need counseling from her work place
Sometimes she drop note on bed for me before I arrive home
Re: Pls...how Can I Get Divorced From My 2 Years Marriage From Ministry Of Women Aff by baby124: 5:35pm On Nov 09, 2019
Jenassandlovers:
This is the text messages she sent to me today and you said I need counseling from her work place
Sometimes she drop note on bed for me before I arrive home
Baby husband and wife grin cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need Advice. / I've Finally Made Up My Mind To Join Illuminati / I Never Loved Him–lady Changes Mind About Marrying Man Who Trained Her In School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.