Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,730 members, 7,817,007 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:45 PM

Jack Dorsey Speaks Yoruba In Nigeria (Video & Photos) - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Jack Dorsey Speaks Yoruba In Nigeria (Video & Photos) (30021 Views)

Jack Dorsey Tweets EndSARS, Solicit Support For The Protest (Photo) / Dara Oladosu Accepts Twitter Job Offer, Meets Jack Dorsey / Jack Dorsey Visits UNILAG (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jack Dorsey Speaks Yoruba In Nigeria (Video & Photos) by DameB(f): 7:44am On Nov 08, 2019
winterfell007:
Who's that lady in the picture famzing him? He's married ooo!!! Stop famzing

She's equally married

1 Like

Re: Jack Dorsey Speaks Yoruba In Nigeria (Video & Photos) by Kaybaba5(m): 7:45am On Nov 08, 2019
YORUBA is a universal language
Take it or leave it

4 Likes

Re: Jack Dorsey Speaks Yoruba In Nigeria (Video & Photos) by StrikeBack(m): 7:45am On Nov 08, 2019
Plain and simple.

No bling bling, no fendi, Gucci and co

Black man and unnecessary show off

1 Like

Re: Jack Dorsey Speaks Yoruba In Nigeria (Video & Photos) by Nobody: 7:46am On Nov 08, 2019
Is that a nose ring? shocked
Re: Jack Dorsey Speaks Yoruba In Nigeria (Video & Photos) by DameB(f): 7:46am On Nov 08, 2019
Sirmuel1:
They always want to associate with us, yet they call ALL of us scammers and drug dealers just because of the bad eggs living among us.

It's all about our money...
He wants to improve the services he offers us by listening to us, so our money keeps coming in
Re: Jack Dorsey Speaks Yoruba In Nigeria (Video & Photos) by ScotMisile: 7:47am On Nov 08, 2019
Fountainofyouth:
Waiting for awon nyamiri to say he is a tribalistic bigot cos he didn't speak igbo grin
Has the demon in you gone in rampage again?
Re: Jack Dorsey Speaks Yoruba In Nigeria (Video & Photos) by Paulo3ree(m): 7:48am On Nov 08, 2019
Rich guy that eats once a day
Hmmm, inside life

1 Like

Re: Jack Dorsey Speaks Yoruba In Nigeria (Video & Photos) by Solsix(m): 7:48am On Nov 08, 2019
emmanuelpopson:
he is having his time here...money coming in by seconds as long as you click and open Twitter. no wire wire, blood money or political robbery will match his income from Twitter
Blood money is waste of destiny just start one viable business and boom u are making money even while u sleep

1 Like

Re: Jack Dorsey Speaks Yoruba In Nigeria (Video & Photos) by ScotMisile: 7:48am On Nov 08, 2019
Yoruba is spoken in many other African states, so it's not unique.. .it's common.

3 Likes

Re: Jack Dorsey Speaks Yoruba In Nigeria (Video & Photos) by seunlayi(m): 7:49am On Nov 08, 2019
Who cares
Re: Jack Dorsey Speaks Yoruba In Nigeria (Video & Photos) by Brethren0001(m): 7:50am On Nov 08, 2019
The associating with us is not for fun, but expoilting our cyberspace market... Making more more money!
Sirmuel1:
They always want to associate with us, yet they call ALL of us scammers and drug dealers just because of the bad eggs living among us.

2 Likes

Re: Jack Dorsey Speaks Yoruba In Nigeria (Video & Photos) by uuzba(m): 7:53am On Nov 08, 2019
Sirmuel1:

Na the thing wey I come dey wonder.
The biggest Twitter customer, Mr Trump, curse us well-well as shithole nation. Wetin CEO of Twitter come dey find for here again?
Re: Jack Dorsey Speaks Yoruba In Nigeria (Video & Photos) by uuzba(m): 7:54am On Nov 08, 2019
seunlayi:
Who cares
Untill they off your Nairaland account, that's the time you will care
Re: Jack Dorsey Speaks Yoruba In Nigeria (Video & Photos) by francis5051: 7:55am On Nov 08, 2019
Sirmuel1:

bro they don't like us please he is here to do what Mark Zuckerberg did.. Zuckerberg buried a chip here in Nigeria.once Nigerian login on Facebook your location must show Nigeria to them no matter the VPN you are using that's why Nigerians are experiencing high rate of blocking so I think Twitter is here to bury there own,so.lets watch out for a massive Twitter account disabling when he left

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jack Dorsey Speaks Yoruba In Nigeria (Video & Photos) by Tyche(m): 7:55am On Nov 08, 2019
Fountainofyouth:
Waiting for awon nyamiri to say he is a tribalistic bigot cos he didn't speak igbo grin

Your brain is filled with relaxer

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jack Dorsey Speaks Yoruba In Nigeria (Video & Photos) by Ijaya123: 7:55am On Nov 08, 2019
joyfullyjoyous:
At least he should sponsor a project here in Nigeria as Nigerians have contributed greatly to Twitter. He should also be surprised we can speak his own language too fluently. English too is not easy.

Please what did Nigeria contribute to twitter?

1 Like

Re: Jack Dorsey Speaks Yoruba In Nigeria (Video & Photos) by Nobody: 7:56am On Nov 08, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Is that a nose ring? shocked

hello ma'am,you've forgotten me so soon. I dont understand why some people keep tagging me as scammer.

God has given me a reason to live. I've been offerred free admission into the academy in lagos all i need now is to find accomodation and pay for my training kits.

if you stay in lagos pls do help me wit an accomodation around ipaja,lagos
Re: Jack Dorsey Speaks Yoruba In Nigeria (Video & Photos) by YurFatHer: 7:56am On Nov 08, 2019
So what are we suppose to do with this news now?

Re: Jack Dorsey Speaks Yoruba In Nigeria (Video & Photos) by Thegoodone13(m): 7:56am On Nov 08, 2019
If u know the amount of money this guy is getting from Nigeria every second, you will ..........

1 Like

Re: Jack Dorsey Speaks Yoruba In Nigeria (Video & Photos) by uuzba(m): 7:56am On Nov 08, 2019
Paulo3ree:
Rich guy that eats once a day
Hmmm, inside life
If that is so, then he must be smart.
Health is wealth .
That you earn $1billion doesn't mean you will just go and be eating meat pie and Banga soup anyhow.
That's when you have to be very stringent with your eating and watch your health seriously.

2 Likes

Re: Jack Dorsey Speaks Yoruba In Nigeria (Video & Photos) by uuzba(m): 7:57am On Nov 08, 2019
Kaybaba5:
Take it or leave it
I leave it.
Re: Jack Dorsey Speaks Yoruba In Nigeria (Video & Photos) by uuzba(m): 8:00am On Nov 08, 2019
Fountainofyouth:
You Think this white man can tell the difference between Urhobo and Swahili? As far as he's concerned all black people in the whole Africa are speaking the same language, Munga-Bunga, just like the colonial masters thought.

1 Like

Re: Jack Dorsey Speaks Yoruba In Nigeria (Video & Photos) by Paulo3ree(m): 8:02am On Nov 08, 2019
uuzba:

If that is so, then he must be smart.
Health is wealth .
That you earn $1billion doesn't mean you will just go and be eating meat pie and Banga soup anyhow.
That's when you have to be very stringent with your eating and watch your health seriously.
Just how can I not be eating what rings in my head whenever, not me at all
Re: Jack Dorsey Speaks Yoruba In Nigeria (Video & Photos) by BarrElChapo(m): 8:13am On Nov 08, 2019
see billionaire looking almost anorexic and ordinary angry Africa we need a change of values

2 Likes

Re: Jack Dorsey Speaks Yoruba In Nigeria (Video & Photos) by aventura: 8:20am On Nov 08, 2019
francis5051:
bro they don't like us please he is here to do what Mark Zuckerberg did.. Zuckerberg buried a chip here in Nigeria.once Nigerian login on Facebook your location must show Nigeria to them no matter the VPN you are using that's why Nigerians are experiencing high rate of blocking so I think Twitter is here to bury there own,so.lets watch out for a massive Twitter account disabling when he left
cc @naptu2, I think you might find this interesting grin grin cheesy

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jack Dorsey Speaks Yoruba In Nigeria (Video & Photos) by Naijaepic: 8:30am On Nov 08, 2019
Do you know that the guy trek to work daily and eat once in a day?

Most of Africa mentality about wealth is stupid.

updatechange:
Kai see money here, if this guy passes through Nigerian market no woman will even notice him cos of his dressing and lifestyle... but if it's one yahoo guy with panda blinks and dread on his head dey will start forming notice me cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jack Dorsey Speaks Yoruba In Nigeria (Video & Photos) by mammanbawa: 8:33am On Nov 08, 2019
He went to Toke's birthday party
Re: Jack Dorsey Speaks Yoruba In Nigeria (Video & Photos) by purplekayc(m): 8:44am On Nov 08, 2019
idesylvester:
Please leave our ladies alone ooo
It's the other way round.

1 Like

Re: Jack Dorsey Speaks Yoruba In Nigeria (Video & Photos) by Nobody: 9:15am On Nov 08, 2019
Ironman15:

hello ma'am,you've forgotten me so soon. I dont understand why some people keep tagging me as scammer.

God has given me a reason to live. I've been offerred free admission into the academy in lagos all i need now is to find accomodation and pay for my training kits.

if you stay in lagos pls do help me wit an accomodation around ipaja,lagos
Haaa, A lady should help a stranger with accommodation? Anyways I pray u get all the help u need.

1 Like

Re: Jack Dorsey Speaks Yoruba In Nigeria (Video & Photos) by Nobody: 9:16am On Nov 08, 2019
yetunsbay:
Yoruba Amaka grin
This is an inferiority complex. It obvious it was cajoled to say ba woni..... Other tribes were there but dey dont bother cajoling him to say anything in their language. Dr joeAbah too was there.
Re: Jack Dorsey Speaks Yoruba In Nigeria (Video & Photos) by Nobody: 9:19am On Nov 08, 2019
Kaybaba5:
Take it or leave it
This is an inferiority complex. It obvious it was cajoled to say ba woni..... Other tribes were there but dey dont bother cajoling him to say anything in their language. Dr joeAbah too was there.
Re: Jack Dorsey Speaks Yoruba In Nigeria (Video & Photos) by Nobody: 9:22am On Nov 08, 2019
emmanuelpopson:
he is having his time here...money coming in by seconds as long as you click and open Twitter. no wire wire, blood money or political robbery will match his income from Twitter
no tithe too

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Video : Matharoo Sisters Apologize To Otedola, See Full Transcript / 30 Hilarious Things That Will Happen If Google And Its Products Fold Up-Techinfo / Which Is The Fastest Internet Connection In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.