Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,796 members, 7,956,044 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:17 PM

Plus-Sized Nigerian Ladies Dance In Bikini As They Contest For Miss Body Of Art - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Plus-Sized Nigerian Ladies Dance In Bikini As They Contest For Miss Body Of Art (48775 Views)

Plus-Sized Lady Shares Her Shocking Weight Loss Transformation In 5 Months (Pics / Amazing Weight Loss Transformation Of A Plus-Sized Lady / Amazing Transformation Of A Plus-Sized Man To A Slim Fit Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Plus-Sized Nigerian Ladies Dance In Bikini As They Contest For Miss Body Of Art by toprealman: 10:14am On Nov 08, 2019
SalafRider:

Damn mah nigga, ah swear mah body no move me one bit I no de like BBW even sef no be these type abeg
Do you realise that some people despise shawarma and pizza?
Some like it all bones, some like it with a bit of flesh..... just live and let live!

3 Likes

Re: Plus-Sized Nigerian Ladies Dance In Bikini As They Contest For Miss Body Of Art by Danielmegg(m): 10:15am On Nov 08, 2019
Dafuq

Re: Plus-Sized Nigerian Ladies Dance In Bikini As They Contest For Miss Body Of Art by Nobody: 10:15am On Nov 08, 2019
fergie001:

You are correct....we are there already.

Please watch the video nah and tell us,how did they dance, who won?

Me, waste my data watch that video? Dey wait ehn....

2 Likes

Re: Plus-Sized Nigerian Ladies Dance In Bikini As They Contest For Miss Body Of Art by paix(m): 10:16am On Nov 08, 2019
SalafRider:
I just checked my dictionary don't know if I am wrong but please someone should help me check meaning of "Sexy" again cuz I ain't seeing sh*t
You're right. Maybe because you don't belong to the class of those that appreciate fleshy women. For me though, I like them slim.

3 Likes

Re: Plus-Sized Nigerian Ladies Dance In Bikini As They Contest For Miss Body Of Art by Bukden16(m): 10:16am On Nov 08, 2019
I love experimenting fat kitten , just for the fun of it - mhen it's like bouncing on a new vitaform 16 inches bed.

But when it comes to marriage, NOOO..!

Re: Plus-Sized Nigerian Ladies Dance In Bikini As They Contest For Miss Body Of Art by ITbomb(m): 10:17am On Nov 08, 2019
BlackfireX:
If this rubbish makes front page....

I will personally go to police station at iyaganku in Ibadan

Don't try me o
Yes my friend, which cell do you want

6 Likes

Re: Plus-Sized Nigerian Ladies Dance In Bikini As They Contest For Miss Body Of Art by Nobody: 10:17am On Nov 08, 2019
BlackfireX:

Don't try me o

Hope you're on your way..

4 Likes

Re: Plus-Sized Nigerian Ladies Dance In Bikini As They Contest For Miss Body Of Art by Numerouno94(m): 10:19am On Nov 08, 2019
They luk sexy nd curvy without bikini.. pls hw can i unsee dis.Its too early.

1 Like

Re: Plus-Sized Nigerian Ladies Dance In Bikini As They Contest For Miss Body Of Art by Adavizesunday: 10:19am On Nov 08, 2019
they look so sexy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Plus-Sized Nigerian Ladies Dance In Bikini As They Contest For Miss Body Of Art by Nobody: 10:22am On Nov 08, 2019
BlackfireX:

Don't try me o

You don reach

3 Likes

Re: Plus-Sized Nigerian Ladies Dance In Bikini As They Contest For Miss Body Of Art by chinchonglee(m): 10:22am On Nov 08, 2019
See how they re disgracing demselves.

Disgusting set of human, headquarters of stretch marks..

*Yuck*

7 Likes

Re: Plus-Sized Nigerian Ladies Dance In Bikini As They Contest For Miss Body Of Art by thesicilian: 10:24am On Nov 08, 2019
The show should be called Miss Body of Fat

6 Likes

Re: Plus-Sized Nigerian Ladies Dance In Bikini As They Contest For Miss Body Of Art by Bukden16(m): 10:27am On Nov 08, 2019
Elipsis:
These ladies are hottttttt!

You must be a Yoruba.
I mean no insult

3 Likes

Re: Plus-Sized Nigerian Ladies Dance In Bikini As They Contest For Miss Body Of Art by Reelmii: 10:31am On Nov 08, 2019
grin
salbis:
Dogs eat bones, but real men eat flesh! grin
grin
salbis:
Dogs eat bones, but real men eat flesh! grin
Re: Plus-Sized Nigerian Ladies Dance In Bikini As They Contest For Miss Body Of Art by kentebemoney: 10:33am On Nov 08, 2019
@icon4
Wetin u dey do for here?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Plus-Sized Nigerian Ladies Dance In Bikini As They Contest For Miss Body Of Art by fergie001: 10:34am On Nov 08, 2019
Felixamos:

Me, waste my data watch that video? Dey wait ehn....

You are stingy with data....abeg who won?

Re: Plus-Sized Nigerian Ladies Dance In Bikini As They Contest For Miss Body Of Art by 2018PROFSUNDAY: 10:40am On Nov 08, 2019
Na this kind of ladies we dey talk about in our Universities na DEM they CORRUPT our LECTURERS their course mate dey for school dey read day and night na this one we called used what you have to achieve what you want SIX for 75 mark in your exams. Gbam.

1 Like

Re: Plus-Sized Nigerian Ladies Dance In Bikini As They Contest For Miss Body Of Art by baratech: 10:42am On Nov 08, 2019
Wow
Re: Plus-Sized Nigerian Ladies Dance In Bikini As They Contest For Miss Body Of Art by emsco(m): 10:43am On Nov 08, 2019
All i see is two elephant dancing .

7 Likes

Re: Plus-Sized Nigerian Ladies Dance In Bikini As They Contest For Miss Body Of Art by Blinkers: 10:46am On Nov 08, 2019
cool

I can see some fools up there screaming "Thick and Sexy".

I don't know what is sexy about these hippos.

Anyway, the fat movement where lazy, obese girls are yearning to be accepted has found its way from the western world here.

8 Likes

Re: Plus-Sized Nigerian Ladies Dance In Bikini As They Contest For Miss Body Of Art by MedicH: 10:51am On Nov 08, 2019
Ayoswit:
Curvy or fatty

fatty with a touch of curve
Re: Plus-Sized Nigerian Ladies Dance In Bikini As They Contest For Miss Body Of Art by Ebonygirl1(f): 11:10am On Nov 08, 2019
They look good kiss
Re: Plus-Sized Nigerian Ladies Dance In Bikini As They Contest For Miss Body Of Art by Angelfrost(m): 11:21am On Nov 08, 2019
DarkJeddi:
They should have remained clothed,they looked more sexy with clothes..

They always look sexier in fitted clothes... The clothes hide a multitude of sins.

This is what I often tell guys that drool over such... When every inch of clothing comes off, the scales of lust will fall off faster than formula 1 cars.

2 Likes

Re: Plus-Sized Nigerian Ladies Dance In Bikini As They Contest For Miss Body Of Art by Angelfrost(m): 11:24am On Nov 08, 2019
thesicilian:
The show should be called Miss Body of Fat

Honestly, who comes up with such trash??!...

Selling a lie that being morbidly obese is sexy. Smh.

7 Likes

Re: Plus-Sized Nigerian Ladies Dance In Bikini As They Contest For Miss Body Of Art by purples25(f): 11:28am On Nov 08, 2019
Pretty girls they are.
Re: Plus-Sized Nigerian Ladies Dance In Bikini As They Contest For Miss Body Of Art by kobosmart(m): 12:33pm On Nov 08, 2019
angry ayama op you supposed put viewer discretion

6 Likes

Re: Plus-Sized Nigerian Ladies Dance In Bikini As They Contest For Miss Body Of Art by Myhusband(m): 12:48pm On Nov 08, 2019
I love BBW. to be candid, slim girls used to look like gay to me

p.h.a.t(pretty, hot and tempting) moderate chubby lady is my specs

2 Likes

Re: Plus-Sized Nigerian Ladies Dance In Bikini As They Contest For Miss Body Of Art by OgogoroFreak(m): 2:00pm On Nov 08, 2019
Miss ROUND grin
Re: Plus-Sized Nigerian Ladies Dance In Bikini As They Contest For Miss Body Of Art by Nobody: 3:45pm On Nov 08, 2019
Angelfrost:

They always look sexier in fitted clothes... The clothes hide a multitude of sins.

This is what I often tell guys that drool over such... When every inch of clothing comes off, the scales of lust will fall off faster than formula 1 cars.
Women are enemies of one another undecided
That is, if I guess your gender right!! shocked

You are absolutely correct tho..

They need to shed weight for their health sake tho cool

1 Like

Re: Plus-Sized Nigerian Ladies Dance In Bikini As They Contest For Miss Body Of Art by Angelfrost(m): 3:56pm On Nov 08, 2019
eni4real:
Women are enemies of one another undecided
That is, if I guess your gender right!! shocked

You are absolutely correct tho..

They need to shed weight for their health sake tho cool

Totally wrong about the gender part... grin

Yes, they need to shed weight... Guys who tell them to keep it up simply don't care about the health of these ladies.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hairstylist Transformed A Bald Woman To Someone With Fully Grown Hair (photos) / Zainab Lawal Emerges Most Beautiful Girl In Abuja 2018 / Is This The Funkiest Mama In Nigeria? (photo).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.