Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,298 members, 7,822,481 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:44 AM

Protesters Cut Patricia Arce Bolivian Mayor's Hair, Cover Her In Paint, Drag Her - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Protesters Cut Patricia Arce Bolivian Mayor's Hair, Cover Her In Paint, Drag Her (42721 Views)

Ecuador's Youngest Mayor, Brigitte-Garcia & Her Aide Assassinated / Ghanaians Drag Ex-President Mahama On Twitter Over Yahaya Bello's Mobile Clinic / Meet Amarachuka Enyia, Kanye West Supports Mayor Of Chicago Contestant With $73K (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Protesters Cut Patricia Arce Bolivian Mayor's Hair, Cover Her In Paint, Drag Her by rowland545(m): 2:15pm On Nov 08, 2019
BanevsJoker:

They are already typing your charge sheet: Hate speech and Treason.
lols...if u can highlight the hate speech and the treason clearly for me...I will hand over myself to the DSS first thing on Tuesday morning
Re: Protesters Cut Patricia Arce Bolivian Mayor's Hair, Cover Her In Paint, Drag Her by rowland545(m): 2:17pm On Nov 08, 2019
four44:
my brother please if you love and like ur life do not try this in Nigeria cos our police and politician are not nice for this kind things
we have cowards everywhere in this country that is y this politicians take us for a fool

1 Like

Re: Protesters Cut Patricia Arce Bolivian Mayor's Hair, Cover Her In Paint, Drag Her by rowland545(m): 2:19pm On Nov 08, 2019
atarapa:
this that I'm in London come and catch me.
lols....comeback to ur country
Re: Protesters Cut Patricia Arce Bolivian Mayor's Hair, Cover Her In Paint, Drag Her by rowland545(m): 2:24pm On Nov 08, 2019
shogsman:

You won’t say the name because you’re a coward,it’s not your fault this country has the highest number of cowards in the world
u know d name am talking about ...if u r pretending not to know makes u a bigger coward ....besides I don't see d need of saying something u already know...

I dare u to say the name
Re: Protesters Cut Patricia Arce Bolivian Mayor's Hair, Cover Her In Paint, Drag Her by rowland545(m): 2:26pm On Nov 08, 2019
mudiana:
you can't say Buhari... Na wa oh. U too fear sha!!!
hahahhahahahah I don't know what u r talking about....

Anyway in falz voice

.. nah u talk am oooo no b me talk am ooo ....
Re: Protesters Cut Patricia Arce Bolivian Mayor's Hair, Cover Her In Paint, Drag Her by rowland545(m): 2:27pm On Nov 08, 2019
fergie001:

You must say the name here........
I no talk cum and kill me
Re: Protesters Cut Patricia Arce Bolivian Mayor's Hair, Cover Her In Paint, Drag Her by fergie001: 2:32pm On Nov 08, 2019
rowland545:
I no talk cum and kill me
Oya cum pass enter house......

Re: Protesters Cut Patricia Arce Bolivian Mayor's Hair, Cover Her In Paint, Drag Her by rowland545(m): 2:33pm On Nov 08, 2019
fergie001:

Oya cum pass enter house......
lol
Re: Protesters Cut Patricia Arce Bolivian Mayor's Hair, Cover Her In Paint, Drag Her by Ayoefa: 2:40pm On Nov 08, 2019
How Jona daft avoided this kind of treatment is still a miracle.
Re: Protesters Cut Patricia Arce Bolivian Mayor's Hair, Cover Her In Paint, Drag Her by wisdomkid: 2:41pm On Nov 08, 2019
Chukwurah003:
How PDP avoided this kind of treatment is a miracle.

thank guod APC rescued us and now see what a wonderful Nigeria we have now.. shocked
Cheap food, Job employments, food, happiness and students making it, the young Nigerians believing in the Nigerian dream that they can make it, after 4+ years in Power, APC has shown they're better than PDP.

2 Likes

Re: Protesters Cut Patricia Arce Bolivian Mayor's Hair, Cover Her In Paint, Drag Her by comodo: 2:53pm On Nov 08, 2019
Ordinary egg was thrown at Ekweremmadu. Hell was let loose in Naija. It was turned into an ethnic group thing. "If they touch any of our tribesmen, it's war" This can happen in Naija. Until we see Nigeria as Naija and not Associated ethnic groups of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Protesters Cut Patricia Arce Bolivian Mayor's Hair, Cover Her In Paint, Drag Her by airbrush: 3:07pm On Nov 08, 2019
Chukwurah003:

are you talking about THE CLUELESS APC GOVERNMENT
Re: Protesters Cut Patricia Arce Bolivian Mayor's Hair, Cover Her In Paint, Drag Her by Oxtertee(m): 3:18pm On Nov 08, 2019
winzy:
I would have wanted this to be done to someone... but they have restricted our freedom of speech online ni

Raji Fashola deserves the treatment
Re: Protesters Cut Patricia Arce Bolivian Mayor's Hair, Cover Her In Paint, Drag Her by Obakoolex(m): 3:19pm On Nov 08, 2019
Lazy youths...na only online rant we Sabi for naija, ordinary phcn dey do anyhow nobody talked about peaceful protest to there office to demand why they can't guarantee at least 6 hours electricity daily. Now some mofos talking about going to burdillion....oya go nah
Re: Protesters Cut Patricia Arce Bolivian Mayor's Hair, Cover Her In Paint, Drag Her by ajl: 3:35pm On Nov 08, 2019
Nigerians dont have "liver" at all. In Ukraine they throw corrupt politicians into public waste dumps ... see here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A8q-Zx8gIbg
Re: Protesters Cut Patricia Arce Bolivian Mayor's Hair, Cover Her In Paint, Drag Her by Rajosh(m): 3:46pm On Nov 08, 2019
rowland545:
I saw this yesterday on aljazera and I can tell u I was pleased......I have somebody in mind that we can do this too...

But i wunt say d name we all know d person....

Stupid ass mayor
is his name Bu...ri?
Re: Protesters Cut Patricia Arce Bolivian Mayor's Hair, Cover Her In Paint, Drag Her by rowland545(m): 3:47pm On Nov 08, 2019
Rajosh:
is his name Bu...ri?
ha think so ....lols
Re: Protesters Cut Patricia Arce Bolivian Mayor's Hair, Cover Her In Paint, Drag Her by sacx: 4:57pm On Nov 08, 2019
Every time I turn on the news, it's reports of protests going on in one country or the other. We Nigerians get far worse treatment than they from our government but we all keep mum. Our fights only start and ends on social media.

I think we are all cowards in this country! And this has much to do with our traditional home setting where a child is always expected to 'shut up'. Hopefully the next generation will learn from our mistake.
Re: Protesters Cut Patricia Arce Bolivian Mayor's Hair, Cover Her In Paint, Drag Her by Damoche10: 5:01pm On Nov 08, 2019
Nigerians can't do this because the inhabitants are scared.
Re: Protesters Cut Patricia Arce Bolivian Mayor's Hair, Cover Her In Paint, Drag Her by Rolex66: 6:11pm On Nov 08, 2019
These are the people that understand how democracy works not my sleepwalking and zombified compatriots.
Re: Protesters Cut Patricia Arce Bolivian Mayor's Hair, Cover Her In Paint, Drag Her by Arthurity1(m): 6:12pm On Nov 08, 2019
rowland545:
I saw this yesterday on aljazera and I can tell u I was pleased......I have somebody in mind that we can do this too...

But i wunt say d name we all know d person....

Stupid ass mayor
Buhar.... I didn't say anything ooo!!!
Re: Protesters Cut Patricia Arce Bolivian Mayor's Hair, Cover Her In Paint, Drag Her by Ryan03(f): 6:16pm On Nov 08, 2019
psychologist:
ND nobody was shot

Talk about a country that value life's undecided
they didn't try to collect rifles from the policemen or even attack them. You seem to skip that part
Re: Protesters Cut Patricia Arce Bolivian Mayor's Hair, Cover Her In Paint, Drag Her by TemmyT002(m): 6:21pm On Nov 08, 2019
Awon eleyi bad gan o
Re: Protesters Cut Patricia Arce Bolivian Mayor's Hair, Cover Her In Paint, Drag Her by rowland545(m): 6:42pm On Nov 08, 2019
Arthurity1:

Buhar.... I didn't say anything ooo!!!
am a witness u didn't really say anything
Re: Protesters Cut Patricia Arce Bolivian Mayor's Hair, Cover Her In Paint, Drag Her by bluefilm: 7:38pm On Nov 08, 2019
This is very funny.

The woman should just use this opportunity to quit politics and go into clown comedy. shocked shocked shocked
Re: Protesters Cut Patricia Arce Bolivian Mayor's Hair, Cover Her In Paint, Drag Her by delishpot: 9:45pm On Nov 08, 2019
Whereas Bubu was rewarded with the presidency after those shouting sai Baba went on a rampage killing any Christian/foreigners on site because their Baba lost the presidential ellections. To this day, Bubu NEVER distanced himself or condemn those bloody killings. Nigeria dey smell.
Re: Protesters Cut Patricia Arce Bolivian Mayor's Hair, Cover Her In Paint, Drag Her by dsealofGod(m): 10:52pm On Nov 08, 2019
I know someone who merits this kind of treatment here in Naija. He is from Kastina State. But cannot do it because Nigerians are very religious. They like their oppressors.
Re: Protesters Cut Patricia Arce Bolivian Mayor's Hair, Cover Her In Paint, Drag Her by inyenejo(m): 11:06pm On Nov 10, 2019
Buharigg deserves more than this.
Re: Protesters Cut Patricia Arce Bolivian Mayor's Hair, Cover Her In Paint, Drag Her by panafrican(m): 5:12am On Nov 11, 2019
This is backward.
One more reason dictators are still needed in this
21 St century. I would send in at least 5000
paratroopers to teach these gangsters a lesson on the difference between Democracy and mess.
Re: Protesters Cut Patricia Arce Bolivian Mayor's Hair, Cover Her In Paint, Drag Her by thundafire: 10:54am On Nov 11, 2019
Chukwurah003:
how about APC getting this treatment will be amazing

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mikhail Fridman Laments His Current Living Condition Due To Sanctions / Nathylin Flowers Adesegun: New York City Mayor Slammed For Being Rude To Lady / Russia Builds Turkey's First Ever Nuclear Power Plant (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.