Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,111 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:19 PM

Andy Ruiz Jr Apologizes To Eddie Hearn For Beating Anthony Joshua - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Andy Ruiz Jr Apologizes To Eddie Hearn For Beating Anthony Joshua (53419 Views)

The Look On Anthony Joshua's Face After Ruiz Jr Knocked Him Out. Nigerians React / Anthony Joshua Loses to Andy Ruiz Jr. Knocked Out In The 7th Round (Pics) / Anthony Joshua Vs Andy Ruiz Jr: Live At Madison Square Garden (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Andy Ruiz Jr Apologizes To Eddie Hearn For Beating Anthony Joshua by SouthPaw24(m): 11:53am On Nov 18, 2019
SouthPaw24:

Actually I'd say the exact opposite. Well, maybe not. AJ has never really faced a big test with a big puncher. His best fight was against Klistchko, a 41 year old man at the time, and AJ suffered his first knockdown in that fight. I've never seen AJ take a good punch well. To be fair I've never seen anybody take his punch combinations well either. I can confidently say that any man that receives a three punch combination from AJ would go down. It's fairly common to see boxer that punch well and can't take punches. They usually score the knock out before the opponent starts punching. But that didn't happen vs Ruiz.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mike Tyson Vs Roy Jones Jr: November 28, 2020 / Funny Tweets After The Chelsea And Man United Match / Super Eagles Players Storm Enugu For Funny Bone's Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.