Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,593 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:02 PM

Fabricated Hadith: First To Give News Of Rabi-ul-awwal? - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Fabricated Hadith: First To Give News Of Rabi-ul-awwal? (277 Views)

Eid-ul-fitr: Muslims To Fast Tomorrow, Shawwal Moon Not Sighted In Saudi Arabia / Welcome Rabi-ul-awwal 1439ah (2017ad) / A Peek At False Manhaj Of Muhammad Awwal Jabata Al-haddaadee At-takfeeree (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fabricated Hadith: First To Give News Of Rabi-ul-awwal? by Lukgaf(m): 6:42am On Nov 08, 2019
Praise be to Allah.

We have not come across a Hadith in which it is mentioned that the fire of Hell is Haraam upon the first person who gives the news about Rabi’ul Awwal.

If this Hadith is fabricated and was not mentioned by Rasulullah Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam, the person who fabricated the Hadith as well as all those who convey the Hadeeth are deserving of the severe warning of Rasulullah Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam. Rasulullah Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam said, “To fabricate my words is not like fabricating any other person’s words. The person who fabricates my words should prepare an abode for himself in the fire of hell.” (Sahih al Bukhari, Hadith #: 1291).

Unfortunately, due to wide spread ignorance coupled with the advancement of technology, messages containing false information and fabricated Ahadith are widely circulated. The composers of such messages as well as those who forward them to others should take heed of the severe warning of Rasulullah Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam. It is therefore imperative that one exercises caution when one receives messages of such a nature wherein there is no authentic reference mentioned. Such messages or pieces of information should be referred to reliable and learned scholars for verification.

And Allah Knows Best

Source: https://jamiat.org.za/first-to-give-news-of-rabi-ul-awwal-2/

1 Like

Re: Fabricated Hadith: First To Give News Of Rabi-ul-awwal? by Rashduct4luv(m): 8:31am On Nov 08, 2019
Na'am, fabricating lies on the Prophet's is a great sin.
Let's shun all the common lies/innovations around in Islam.
Shun celebration of birthdays whether Mawlid, Christmas or personal birthdays.
Re: Fabricated Hadith: First To Give News Of Rabi-ul-awwal? by true2god: 10:54am On Nov 08, 2019
Rashduct4luv:
Na'am, fabricating lies on the Prophet's is a great sin.
Let's shun all the common lies/innovations around in Islam.
Shun celebration of birthdays whether Mawlid, Christmas or personal birthdays.
Monday is a public holiday in Nigeria and I thank God for the birthday of the Islamic prophet. At least I can take a day, or two, away from work and enjoy myself. Please do not tell the Fulani-muslim-dominated FG that it is against sunnah to celebrate Mohammed's birthday.

(1) (Reply)

Seeking For A Muslim Lady For Nikah / Sallam Aleikum, Happy Ramadan, Please I Need Answers To These / Is Subsequent Congregational Prayer Permissible?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.