Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,995 members, 7,821,474 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:31 PM

If You Are In Lagos Go And Apply For This Job Today - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / If You Are In Lagos Go And Apply For This Job Today (2647 Views)

How I Was Embarrassed By A Very Powerful And Rich Man because of a job Today / Lost My Job Today, After Few Months Of Employment / How I Lost A Job Today Because I Didn't Grow In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Are In Lagos Go And Apply For This Job Today by Mobileowowa: 8:25am On Nov 08, 2019
We are urgently indeed of a Bank Teller Officer

Qualifications:
OND(minimum lower credit)

Job Location: Nationwide

Salary is N80,000

Interested candidates should kindly apply via the link below
/BANKTELLER

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1z_CYBBXBwPHWtFA2CCd6pdLxVd8HzmXylF-bygp8ELM/viewform?edit_requested=true

-
Interested Candidates (in Lagos) can visit our office:
5, Ogbunike street off admiralty way lekki phase 1
Date: Thursday 7th - Friday 8th November 2019.
Time: 10am Daily.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are In Lagos Go And Apply For This Job Today by Mobileowowa: 8:58am On Nov 08, 2019
If you are outside Lagos please apply with the link. But if you are within Lagos you can apply with the link and still go to the venue at lekki. I wish you all good luck
Re: If You Are In Lagos Go And Apply For This Job Today by luvlyoracle(m): 10:13am On Nov 08, 2019
Mobileowowa:
We are urgently indeed of a Bank Teller Officer

Qualifications:
OND(minimum lower credit)

Job Location: Nationwide

Salary is N80,000

Interested candidates should kindly apply via the link below
/BANKTELLER

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1z_CYBBXBwPHWtFA2CCd6pdLxVd8HzmXylF-bygp8ELM/viewform?edit_requested=true

-
Interested Candidates (in Lagos) can visit our office:
5, Ogbunike street off admiralty way lekki phase 1
Date: Thursday 7th - Friday 8th November 2019.
Time: 10am Daily.
hello goodday...i await my NYSC...can I apply
Also I ain't in lagos
Re: If You Are In Lagos Go And Apply For This Job Today by Briemode(f): 10:15am On Nov 08, 2019
Can a Bsc holder apply?
Re: If You Are In Lagos Go And Apply For This Job Today by Mobileowowa: 12:36pm On Nov 08, 2019
Please apply. Try your luck. Even if you are not in Lagos apply through the link.
luvlyoracle:
hello goodday...i await my NYSC...can I apply
Also I ain't in lagos
Re: If You Are In Lagos Go And Apply For This Job Today by Mobileowowa: 12:37pm On Nov 08, 2019
its OND Holders they are requesting for. But you can try apply via the link if you are outside Lagos.
Briemode:
Can a Bsc holder apply?
Re: If You Are In Lagos Go And Apply For This Job Today by luvlyoracle(m): 1:53pm On Nov 08, 2019
Mobileowowa:
Please apply. Try your luck. Even if you are not in Lagos apply through the link.
Done... Though my state ain't there I chose a neighboring state.

1 Like

Re: If You Are In Lagos Go And Apply For This Job Today by Mobileowowa: 2:24pm On Nov 08, 2019
All the Best.
luvlyoracle:
Re: If You Are In Lagos Go And Apply For This Job Today by luvlyoracle(m): 4:30pm On Nov 08, 2019
Mobileowowa:
All the Best.
Thanks for the update
Re: If You Are In Lagos Go And Apply For This Job Today by Sveen: 5:38pm On Nov 08, 2019
luvlyoracle:
Do you write the word 'ain't' down for your lecturers during exams?

2 Likes

Re: If You Are In Lagos Go And Apply For This Job Today by Mobileowowa: 6:05pm On Nov 08, 2019
Don't Be naughty na
Sveen:
Re: If You Are In Lagos Go And Apply For This Job Today by luvlyoracle(m): 7:20pm On Nov 08, 2019
Sveen:
Goodday sir/ma
No I don't sir...Could you educate me on its uses pls?
Re: If You Are In Lagos Go And Apply For This Job Today by Sveen: 8:32pm On Nov 08, 2019
luvlyoracle:
Goodday sir/ma
No I don't sir...Could you educate me on its uses pls?
Good day to you. The fact that you do not write it down during exams means you're fully aware if it's usage.

It is a Pidgin form of American English.
Re: If You Are In Lagos Go And Apply For This Job Today by luvlyoracle(m): 7:18pm On Nov 09, 2019
Sveen:
Good day to you. The fact that you do not write it down during exams means you're fully aware if it's usage.

It is a Pidgin form of American English.
Thanks for the correction.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Interswitch Nigeria Graduates Job Recruitment 2019/2020 / Nirsal Household Loan / Exxon Mobil Urgent Reply Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.