Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,411 members, 7,812,216 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:11 AM

How I Was Embarrassed By A Very Powerful And Rich Man because of a job Today - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How I Was Embarrassed By A Very Powerful And Rich Man because of a job Today (3964 Views)

How I Lost A Job Today Because I Didn't Grow In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Was Embarrassed By A Very Powerful And Rich Man because of a job Today by Khalifaibb(m): 7:37pm On Nov 17, 2022
so today i was so down and pressed but seeing no way to get help to do something to survive, i finaly sumon courage and enter street straight to one of the richest person in my community.
after 30mins of waiting at his gate because its so hard to enter rich people's compound in nigeria, i wasnt allowed in but i still endured and finally the gateman opened gate for him to go out in his car, i greeted him and begged him to allow me speak with him, so he rolled his window down and i get down on my knees and i told him my condition honestly and in detail not to waste his time,
i told begged him for a job, he replied who do you think i am to waste his time ? that do i think he is the government?
i plead with him to atleast help me with a bike to ride and pay back gradually he jammed his window and said i dont care about you or anything to help nigeria and he zoomed off.

my depression increased and i lost hope and meaning to life.
share your experiences

5 Likes

Re: How I Was Embarrassed By A Very Powerful And Rich Man because of a job Today by kelvine(m): 7:43pm On Nov 17, 2022
Deziana sorry oh, sorry oh.
Make God no allow them make dem kill you.

If it was that easy for the rich to help the poor, every one will be happy.

Bro he can't help you, he may be in debt, he may have a bad wife, he may be a criminal, he may need help also. He sees more than 10 people begging him like you everyday.

You need to help yourself, go to any car wash and tell them you need a job.

They will either employ you or tell you where to get a similar job.

Someone who doesn't know you can't just invest in you like that.

100 Likes 6 Shares

Re: How I Was Embarrassed By A Very Powerful And Rich Man because of a job Today by Khalifaibb(m): 7:46pm On Nov 17, 2022
kelvine:
Deniaza sorry oh
like i can not belive my ears, tears cant stop dropping
Re: How I Was Embarrassed By A Very Powerful And Rich Man because of a job Today by Khalifaibb(m): 7:52pm On Nov 17, 2022
kelvine:

Bro he can't help you, he may be in debt, he may have a bad wife, he may be a criminal, he may need help also. He sees more than 10 people begging him like you everyday.

but a nice reply wont cost him a dime

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Was Embarrassed By A Very Powerful And Rich Man because of a job Today by JASONjnr(m): 8:00pm On Nov 17, 2022
Sometimes ago...I went to my Liaison office to meet the oga there...Who stands as the governor to all the state people.

I was strictly asked to have my guarantor signed from the Liaison office....

He rejected me and I was that close to getting that job. Dude ridiculed me and was asking me to go here and there....His PA eventually linked me up with the Honourable representing my constituency and he stood in for me and I got the job.

Sometimes sha, when bad things happen and you give up, you immediately lose many chances....When you get hooked up in a mess, always find a solution to get out of it....You will stumble on greater opportunities...

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How I Was Embarrassed By A Very Powerful And Rich Man because of a job Today by Khalifaibb(m): 8:04pm On Nov 17, 2022
JASONjnr:
Sometimes ago...I went to my Liaison office to meet the oga there...Who stands as the governor to all the state people.

I was strictly asked to have my guarantor signed from the Liaison office....

He rejected me and I was that close to getting that job. Dude ridiculed me and was asking me to go here and there....His PA eventually linked me up with the Honourable representing my constituency and he stood in for me and I got the job.

Sometimes sha, when bad things happen and you give up, you immediately lose many chances....When you get hooked up in a mess, always find a solution to get out of it....You will stumble on greater opportunities...
that nice
Re: How I Was Embarrassed By A Very Powerful And Rich Man because of a job Today by Eyesstone(f): 8:07pm On Nov 17, 2022
That is why you see them build tall fence with big gates so that nobody will come near their house

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Was Embarrassed By A Very Powerful And Rich Man because of a job Today by Affliatechris01(f): 8:12pm On Nov 17, 2022
Khalifaibb:
so today i was so down and pressed but seeing no way to get help to do something to survive, i finaly sumon courage and enter street straight to one of the richest person in my community.
after 30mins of waiting at his gate because its so hard to enter rich people's compound in nigeria, i wasnt allowed in but i still endured and finally the gateman opened gate for him to go out in his car, i greeted him and begged him to allow me speak with him, so he rolled his window down and i get down on my knees and i told him my condition honestly and in detail not to waste his time,
i told begged him for a job, he replied who do you think i am to waste his time ? that do i think he is the government?
i plead with him to atleast help me with a bike to ride and pay back gradually he jammed his window and said i dont care about you or anything to help nigeria and he zoomed off.

share your experiences

Which means everyone got to help themselves, get menial job, save up and learn high income skills, you will be glad you did

5 Likes

Re: How I Was Embarrassed By A Very Powerful And Rich Man because of a job Today by Puremind1225: 8:15pm On Nov 17, 2022
Khalifaibb:
like i can not belive my ears, tears cant stop dropping

The fact he responded that way's a glimpse into his state of mind. They say "you can't give what you don't have" he could've been messed up on the inside, you just wouldn't know, . Everybody is going through something,

My few words, you shouldn't give up because one person turned you down,. Even if 99 persons turn you down, the 100th person might be just the person you need to break through in your life. Let your will to succeed propel you to continue until you succeed.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Was Embarrassed By A Very Powerful And Rich Man because of a job Today by Khalifaibb(m): 8:17pm On Nov 17, 2022
Affliatechris01:

Which means everyone got to help themselves, get menial job, save up and learn high income skills, you will be glad you did
i have the skill but you cannot start anything now without capital

1 Like

Re: How I Was Embarrassed By A Very Powerful And Rich Man because of a job Today by kelvine(m): 8:43pm On Nov 17, 2022
Not everyone is nice, sadly so.
The rich is more likely to be arrogant when discussing with the poor.
He may have suffered worse when he was poor.

Khalifaibb:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Was Embarrassed By A Very Powerful And Rich Man because of a job Today by eventainment(m): 9:50pm On Nov 17, 2022
Khalifaibb:
i have the skill but you cannot start anything now without capital
Pen down that skill on the platform some one might need your services

1 Like

Re: How I Was Embarrassed By A Very Powerful And Rich Man because of a job Today by seanwilliam(m): 11:50pm On Nov 17, 2022
Don’t wait for motivation and sympathy before you stand up and think for yourself.

No one is coming to save you ,

I wish you success but expect more shege ahead.

Good luck .

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Was Embarrassed By A Very Powerful And Rich Man because of a job Today by Nobody: 12:15am On Nov 18, 2022
I went through your profile and every topic you've created since you registered this year is about you needing help. I have a feeling you are one of those scammers around here. Even if you are not, no one wants to be around a negative person. Your posts are too negative. Stop begging.

I still think you are a scammer though.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How I Was Embarrassed By A Very Powerful And Rich Man because of a job Today by boolet: 12:45am On Nov 18, 2022
kelvine:

Seconded
Re: How I Was Embarrassed By A Very Powerful And Rich Man because of a job Today by Collins4u1(m): 1:14am On Nov 18, 2022
hahahahahahahahahaha grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

nice movie
Re: How I Was Embarrassed By A Very Powerful And Rich Man because of a job Today by boolet: 1:17am On Nov 18, 2022
seanwilliam:

Don’t wait for motivation and sympathy before you stand up and think for yourself.

No one is coming to save you ,

I wish you success but expect more shege ahead.

Good luck .
A round of applause for you.
Re: How I Was Embarrassed By A Very Powerful And Rich Man because of a job Today by osmobil5(m): 2:25am On Nov 18, 2022
Khalifaibb:
Na who wear shoe know wia e de pain am....

Most of this so called big men are going through worst situation than yours bro...

They still have cars and beautiful houses...but depressed.

All lizard put stomach for ground, you no fit tell the one wey de purge.

Bro fyn your own way oo

2 Likes

Re: How I Was Embarrassed By A Very Powerful And Rich Man because of a job Today by Zico777(m): 3:51am On Nov 18, 2022
kelvine:

WORD!
Re: How I Was Embarrassed By A Very Powerful And Rich Man because of a job Today by dominique(f): 4:40am On Nov 18, 2022
Na dem o!!

Association of begging scammers on Nairaland, their headquarters is in Kogi state. These ones won't openly ask for help, what they'll do is post all sorts of sob stories hoping somebody will ask for their account details. I'm sure this is the same "girl" who is using virginity to blackmail people into helping "her". What's your next move now oga? Post with a bottle of sniper?

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How I Was Embarrassed By A Very Powerful And Rich Man because of a job Today by Nobody: 5:57am On Nov 18, 2022
Appearance is deceitful and all that glitters is not gold
Re: How I Was Embarrassed By A Very Powerful And Rich Man because of a job Today by RepoMan007: 6:35am On Nov 18, 2022
He doesn't care do try another place. Keep pushing.
Re: How I Was Embarrassed By A Very Powerful And Rich Man because of a job Today by Richy4(m): 6:45am On Nov 18, 2022
Assuming there was a camera somewhere, he would have helped you just to answer a philanthropist..the thing is, u were behind the scene.

Somewhere, where the camera is rolling and focusing on him, he might have been their messiah embarassed
Don't lose hope man...

2 Likes

Re: How I Was Embarrassed By A Very Powerful And Rich Man because of a job Today by kingthreat(m): 6:48am On Nov 18, 2022
Khalifaibb:

share your experiences

You simply embarrassed yourself.
You should have studied the big man well and looked for what he would like and offer it to him. Maybe a family travel package in the Bahamas for holiday, a bulletproof car at a cheap rate, a security device that could track his loved ones, luxury furniture, etc. But your low mind brought you on your knees to beg. Even if he had a job for you, he would not give you something paying more than 40k. Better repackage yourself.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Was Embarrassed By A Very Powerful And Rich Man because of a job Today by Kingluqman(m): 6:51am On Nov 18, 2022
Bro, be inspired!! You will get there

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Was Embarrassed By A Very Powerful And Rich Man because of a job Today by Harddiskng(m): 6:55am On Nov 18, 2022
Khalifaibb:

share your experiences

There are words I had from my Father in the Lord that changed my life forever.

“Can you look up and down at the same time?”.
“Whenever you are looking to man, never claim you’re looking up to God”. - Bishop Oyedepo

With this formula, All the job I have gotten in my life are in big corporations and I no sabi anybody. Looking to God and Looking to Man are mutually exclusive. If you keep looking to man, you won’t see God in action so you won’t ascribe his glory to Man.

But if you choose to up to God and God only grin just apply normal-normal, you’d go see wonders. Won’t God need to use human being you say? My guy, even Mad Man fit help you. If you choose to depend on God alone wink

7 Likes

Re: How I Was Embarrassed By A Very Powerful And Rich Man because of a job Today by Ay04z(m): 7:05am On Nov 18, 2022
kelvine:

God bless u....
Re: How I Was Embarrassed By A Very Powerful And Rich Man because of a job Today by Crampyblood(m): 7:14am On Nov 18, 2022
Donwizzypro I wanna talk to you
Re: How I Was Embarrassed By A Very Powerful And Rich Man because of a job Today by Nemesis0147(m): 8:02am On Nov 18, 2022
If that man tells you what he is passing through too,you will pity him.
Most of them don’t have peace of mind.
Most of them do business with banks money meaning that their are mostly in debts!

Don’t be surprise that you are 20th person that have asked him for help that morning....who no go dy frustrated?

Big man big trouble my guy!!

1 Like

Re: How I Was Embarrassed By A Very Powerful And Rich Man because of a job Today by Nobody: 8:08am On Nov 18, 2022
its sad to hear this,most rich people i know would only want to invest their money in your skill take note i didn't say talent,what craft are you good at? how exceptional are you at it? what market is your target? have you created a proposal on it? do you have samples?thats the only way to get rich people to help you with higher regards ,no one wants to give you money without any guarantees also the rich are not so much interested in the kind of jobs you requested,their concern is to get rich,so unless you know what they like you would always meet them in a bad mood,go home create a business proposal with a market target, income margin and then find a rich person to invest on it,if you dont have a skill then go learn one.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Was Embarrassed By A Very Powerful And Rich Man because of a job Today by NigeriaIsGreat: 8:20am On Nov 18, 2022
Harddiskng:

There are words I had from my Father in the Lord that changed my life forever.

“Can you look up and down at the same time?”.
“Whenever you are looking to man, never claim you’re looking up to God”. - Bishop Oyedepo

With this formula, All the job I have gotten in my life are in big corporations and I no sabi anybody. Looking to God and Looking to Man are mutually exclusive. If you keep looking to man, you won’t see God in action so you won’t ascribe his glory to Man.

But if you choose to up to God and God only grin just apply normal-normal, you’d go see wonders. Won’t God need to use human being you say? My guy, even Mad Man fit help you. If you choose to depend on God alone wink
I still believe in referal to an extent though, please can you help me with a job in your firm or anywhere else?

I have experience in quality assurance in a FMCG, customer service and marketing

Please help a brother

(1) (2) (Reply)

Vacancy For Nanny/housekeeper In London / Sales Representatives Needed By A Foreign Company Venturing Into Nigeria Soon. / Police Recruits To Pay For Their Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.