Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,819,999 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:11 AM

Adesua Etomi Returns To Instagram After Month-Long Break, Makes Disturbing Post - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adesua Etomi Returns To Instagram After Month-Long Break, Makes Disturbing Post (65956 Views)

“why I Cannot Celebrate My Birthday Today” – Rita Edochie Makes Disturbing Revel / Etinosa Celebrates Being Verified On Instagram After Nude Video Saga / Bbnaija, Nina Unfollows Miracle On Instagram After Dumping Her. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adesua Etomi Returns To Instagram After Month-Long Break, Makes Disturbing Post by Realist1(m): 4:45pm On Nov 08, 2019
I feel really sorry for her,but Banky carry eye go market sha.Adesuwa fine nor be small and very intelligent judging from her academics.

2 Likes

Re: Adesua Etomi Returns To Instagram After Month-Long Break, Makes Disturbing Post by midnighter(f): 4:46pm On Nov 08, 2019
vibewithme:
oh my god! what a pity. it would have been a very tough moment for she and banky, i can't even imagine.

What!!! Granddad nwuru??
Re: Adesua Etomi Returns To Instagram After Month-Long Break, Makes Disturbing Post by halleigh21: 4:47pm On Nov 08, 2019
mrpaedo:

Born wetin? grin grin
Adesua wey plenty abortions and excessive use of contraceptive pills don destroy her womb finish cool
Is your brain aware you typed this nonsense??

1 Like

Re: Adesua Etomi Returns To Instagram After Month-Long Break, Makes Disturbing Post by Taiwx(m): 4:55pm On Nov 08, 2019
too much of abortions undecided
Re: Adesua Etomi Returns To Instagram After Month-Long Break, Makes Disturbing Post by Banter1(m): 5:07pm On Nov 08, 2019
What is disturbing about her post? mtcheeeeeew
Re: Adesua Etomi Returns To Instagram After Month-Long Break, Makes Disturbing Post by Banter1(m): 5:10pm On Nov 08, 2019
people have forgotten that is only God that give children. May God forgive all of you mocking her. I pray God Almighty bless Adesua with the fruit of womb soon to shame all of you children of Satan

1 Like

Re: Adesua Etomi Returns To Instagram After Month-Long Break, Makes Disturbing Post by Legendguru: 5:54pm On Nov 08, 2019
OH
Re: Adesua Etomi Returns To Instagram After Month-Long Break, Makes Disturbing Post by Rolex66: 6:19pm On Nov 08, 2019
kestolove95:
No go born..

The same measure you use for someone will be used for you....

1 Like

Re: Adesua Etomi Returns To Instagram After Month-Long Break, Makes Disturbing Post by bluefilm: 6:29pm On Nov 08, 2019
Audio pregnancy.

Audio miscarriage.

Las las, all na audio audio...

1 Like

Re: Adesua Etomi Returns To Instagram After Month-Long Break, Makes Disturbing Post by faithfull18(f): 7:05pm On Nov 08, 2019
mrpaedo:

Born wetin? grin grin
Adesua wey plenty abortions and excessive use of contraceptive pills don destroy her womb finish cool
You did the abortions abi

1 Like

Re: Adesua Etomi Returns To Instagram After Month-Long Break, Makes Disturbing Post by Saintmary(f): 7:18pm On Nov 08, 2019
For every woman looking to God for the fruit of the womb. May the Lord answer your prayers this year in Jesus name, including Adesuwa.

2 Likes

Re: Adesua Etomi Returns To Instagram After Month-Long Break, Makes Disturbing Post by Dreew(f): 7:42pm On Nov 08, 2019
Vikkoh:

Who is this unknown idiot?
She is successful while you stay in your Father's Hut to cook with Firewood.
FYI You can't make it like she has.
PEACE!!

Peace ke? Somebody that can never have peace.
Re: Adesua Etomi Returns To Instagram After Month-Long Break, Makes Disturbing Post by ijaw1stson: 7:51pm On Nov 08, 2019
Thisandthat:

Its still you that I asked if u have considered taking a teaching job for a while to meet ur immediate needs and u said how would a lawyer teach..u claimed u belong to the corporate world....U haven't seen anything...
don't mind him.. 9ja never humble am
Re: Adesua Etomi Returns To Instagram After Month-Long Break, Makes Disturbing Post by xjiggy: 8:08pm On Nov 08, 2019
kestolove95:
No go born..
you no get sense

1 Like

Re: Adesua Etomi Returns To Instagram After Month-Long Break, Makes Disturbing Post by Nobody: 9:15pm On Nov 08, 2019
kestolove95:
No go born..

The easiest way to mock God is to mock a fellow human about their difficulties.

You just did that.

I wish you good luck.

1 Like

Re: Adesua Etomi Returns To Instagram After Month-Long Break, Makes Disturbing Post by Horlufemi(m): 11:06pm On Nov 08, 2019
kestolove95:
No go born..

You will be dished the same.

Yeah na curse
Re: Adesua Etomi Returns To Instagram After Month-Long Break, Makes Disturbing Post by Mstiti: 9:50am On Nov 09, 2019
This has nothing to do with a miscarriage or even being pregnant.

Gabrielle Union made a birthday post for Kaavia and said that Kaavia had a lot of cyber uncles and aunties who she would never meet but who were all celebrating her.

Adesua is identifying as one of those cyber aunties who will never meet Kaavia but loves her anyway.

She is just talking about loving someone over the internet even without ever having met them.

Context is everything. Lol!
Re: Adesua Etomi Returns To Instagram After Month-Long Break, Makes Disturbing Post by Rozaytee: 6:14pm On Nov 09, 2019
kestolove95:
No go born..
mum u ode oshi

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Paschaline Alex Okoli: I Can Go Nude For A Movie Depending On The Amount / Olusoji Jacobs And Blessing Douglas Marriage Crashes / Mike Ezuruonye Buys Customized Coat-Of-Arms Accessory (lovely Nigerian)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.