Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,502 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:22 PM

Bbnaija, Nina Unfollows Miracle On Instagram After Dumping Her. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija, Nina Unfollows Miracle On Instagram After Dumping Her. (33506 Views)

Lady Slams Reekado Banks For Dumping Her / Nina Reacts To Miracle Publicly Dumping Her On Instagram / Roman Goddess Trolls Laura Ikeji For Dumping Her Wig On Bambam's Head (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bbnaija, Nina Unfollows Miracle On Instagram After Dumping Her. by Issakendrick: 6:56pm On Sep 06, 2018
The heartbreak is real as Ex BBNaija contestant "Nina ivy" unfollows "Miracle ikechukwu" on instagram after dumping her. well miracle is still following her.

Source:
http://nairaplus.com/2018/09/bbnaija-nina-unfollows-miracle-on-instagram-after-dumping-her-photos/

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija, Nina Unfollows Miracle On Instagram After Dumping Her. by YomzzyDBlogger: 7:00pm On Sep 06, 2018
grin
Re: Bbnaija, Nina Unfollows Miracle On Instagram After Dumping Her. by majamajic(m): 7:07pm On Sep 06, 2018
she don tire

so all the 20 guys has nothing or less to offer till now ?

if not For companies dashing them endorsements, none can come up with any meaningful thing after 6 months .

54 Likes

Re: Bbnaija, Nina Unfollows Miracle On Instagram After Dumping Her. by NIGHTMARE0O7: 7:08pm On Sep 06, 2018
Nawa
Re: Bbnaija, Nina Unfollows Miracle On Instagram After Dumping Her. by Airforce1(m): 7:12pm On Sep 06, 2018
You can unfollow miracle on Instagram .. . But you can't unffuck the ffuck he lambad you in big brother house .

274 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Bbnaija, Nina Unfollows Miracle On Instagram After Dumping Her. by Nobody: 7:12pm On Sep 06, 2018
it is well

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija, Nina Unfollows Miracle On Instagram After Dumping Her. by mrjaydee(m): 7:21pm On Sep 06, 2018
They are all mad

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija, Nina Unfollows Miracle On Instagram After Dumping Her. by chiommy123(f): 7:26pm On Sep 06, 2018
You guys are still talking about this people na wa oh

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bbnaija, Nina Unfollows Miracle On Instagram After Dumping Her. by Tamarapetty(f): 7:37pm On Sep 06, 2018
Why pained?? sad isn't that how u rejected kwalins too?? Your own boyfriend?? U forgot twas all a game sad

126 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Bbnaija, Nina Unfollows Miracle On Instagram After Dumping Her. by chriskosherbal(m): 7:38pm On Sep 06, 2018
Another new BBnaija updated version drama series
Re: Bbnaija, Nina Unfollows Miracle On Instagram After Dumping Her. by OgogoroFreak(m): 7:41pm On Sep 06, 2018
Ehen!

32 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Bbnaija, Nina Unfollows Miracle On Instagram After Dumping Her. by amaniro: 8:25pm On Sep 06, 2018
This kind of painment.

That's how you did to Collins you know. Karma

74 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bbnaija, Nina Unfollows Miracle On Instagram After Dumping Her. by Nobody: 8:49pm On Sep 06, 2018
She was not following him before yeye bloggers

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija, Nina Unfollows Miracle On Instagram After Dumping Her. by DBossNG(m): 9:17pm On Sep 06, 2018
Is that the only place you will unfollow him? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Bbnaija, Nina Unfollows Miracle On Instagram After Dumping Her. by skinnyzsam(m): 9:19pm On Sep 06, 2018
Karma has played justice on her for Collins sake, so happy it came to be this way grin

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bbnaija, Nina Unfollows Miracle On Instagram After Dumping Her. by NobodyKnows(m): 9:19pm On Sep 06, 2018
Who exactly monitor all these things Chai

8 Likes

Re: Bbnaija, Nina Unfollows Miracle On Instagram After Dumping Her. by BruncleZuma: 9:19pm On Sep 06, 2018
grin grin grin
Re: Bbnaija, Nina Unfollows Miracle On Instagram After Dumping Her. by AngelicBeing: 9:19pm On Sep 06, 2018
Airforce1:
You can unfollow miracle on Instagram .. . But you can't unffuck the ffuck he lambad you in big brother house .
Chai tongue

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bbnaija, Nina Unfollows Miracle On Instagram After Dumping Her. by Nobody: 9:19pm On Sep 06, 2018
Awwwwwwww...... How can i reach out to Nina?
I need to whisper something in her ear. Just a little reminder.

Miracle is my everything.
My boyfriend is my boyfriend. kiss

58 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bbnaija, Nina Unfollows Miracle On Instagram After Dumping Her. by LesbianBoy(m): 9:19pm On Sep 06, 2018
E pain am grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija, Nina Unfollows Miracle On Instagram After Dumping Her. by LesbianBoy(m): 9:19pm On Sep 06, 2018
This Miracle and Nina matter has shown me MOST Nigerian girls are evil!

When Nina called her boyfriend "Negative energy" I remember how Nigerian girls who were both Miracle and Nina fans were jubilating on twitter. Some belittle what he did for her by saying "What did the Collins do that has not be done by a guy before? Miracle is the the real deal bla bla bla".....Some said "Collins should calculate everything he spent on Nina and Miracle will pay him off"....imagine! Seeing posts like these made me angry i come dey pity the Collins guy!

Now they are angry Miracle has dumped her! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

95 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija, Nina Unfollows Miracle On Instagram After Dumping Her. by Paidrooll(m): 9:20pm On Sep 06, 2018
If u like unfollow him
u can't delete the videos on my phone
am just jejely waiting to post it for ur children to watch
IPOB BITCH

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bbnaija, Nina Unfollows Miracle On Instagram After Dumping Her. by lonlytroy(m): 9:20pm On Sep 06, 2018
I pity this generation

6 Likes

Re: Bbnaija, Nina Unfollows Miracle On Instagram After Dumping Her. by ALCOHOLKILLS(m): 9:20pm On Sep 06, 2018
Airforce1:

always on this girl matter, focus on how to better your life and stop your childish lifestyle

4 Likes

Re: Bbnaija, Nina Unfollows Miracle On Instagram After Dumping Her. by NobodyKnows(m): 9:21pm On Sep 06, 2018
Anduku:
Nairaland and rubbish news, this forum is becoming a waste dumpsite
Shut up . Go and create your own forum

8 Likes

Re: Bbnaija, Nina Unfollows Miracle On Instagram After Dumping Her. by jaxxy(m): 9:21pm On Sep 06, 2018
Trouble in paradise
Re: Bbnaija, Nina Unfollows Miracle On Instagram After Dumping Her. by KingLennon(m): 9:21pm On Sep 06, 2018
Part of me feels bad for Nina cuz it seems she was madly in love with Miracle. But she dumped collins and now karma is always ready to pay u back when the right time comes.

Last bullet: Guys know who their heart belongs to. If you like cook pepper soup with goat head, do monkey style on bed. If it is not you, it can never be you grin...

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija, Nina Unfollows Miracle On Instagram After Dumping Her. by HolyClement001(m): 9:22pm On Sep 06, 2018
the pussy don tired him
Re: Bbnaija, Nina Unfollows Miracle On Instagram After Dumping Her. by israelmao(m): 9:23pm On Sep 06, 2018
Must you unfollowed him?This is the other side of love.
Re: Bbnaija, Nina Unfollows Miracle On Instagram After Dumping Her. by Nobody: 9:23pm On Sep 06, 2018
karma issa bitch. Gat wat she desrvd.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bovi Acquires Lekki Mansion, Signs Contract With Glo / Sean Tizzle Is Expecting His First Child / Pictures From DJ Barbie's Birthday Party As She Gets A Brand New Car As Gift

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.