Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,097 members, 7,852,707 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 01:57 AM

President Goodluck Jonathan's Mother Rejects APC Wrapper And Gift Items - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Goodluck Jonathan's Mother Rejects APC Wrapper And Gift Items (1011 Views)

Anglican Bishop, Rev Nneoyi Egbe Rejects APC's Muslim-Muslim Ticket / Flashback: How Kanu Grabbed The Next Available Wrapper And Fled Out Of Nigeria / Fresh Bayelsa Election: INEC Rejects APC Request, Party Heads For Supreme Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Goodluck Jonathan's Mother Rejects APC Wrapper And Gift Items by georgelilian154(f): 9:49am On Nov 08, 2019
President Goodluck Jonathan's Mother Rejects APC Wrapper and Gift Items

...Says I did not Endorse APC candidate and will not do so.

The immediate past president of the Ogbia Youth Council (OYC) and the current spokesperson of the Goodluck Jonathan Family, Dr. Languo, have called on the All Progressive Congress (APC) to speak the truth to Bayelsans and not always say the opposite just to score cheap points or gain popularity.

Dr. Languo made the statement when he refuted the viral claims by the APC during their visit to Ogbia, that the mother of the former President- Goodluck Jonathan, Mama Eunice Jonathan endorsed the candidature of David Lyon for the November 16 election in the State.

The spokesperson said that nothing of such happened neither did Mama Eunice endorse the APC Gubernatorial candidate. He said “ I was there, and I can attest that the APC flag-bearer and his team only stopped over at Mama's place on their way to the venue of their rally, she was even not preparing to see anybody.”

“After stating their purpose of visit, Mama who is known as a mother of all, received them, but in the same vein rejected their gift of wrappers and drinks.”

The reason for the rejection of those gifts according to Mama Eunice was because she is not in the position to endorse any Party, hence it was unnecessary to accept any form of gifts from them.

Dr. Languo said contrary to the speculation by the APC that they were endorsed by Mama Eunice. I call on the APC to desist from this kind of cheap popularity measures, and rather concentrate on a better campaign strategy.

He also used the opportunity to inform Ogbia people and Bayelsans that mama who is the mother of all is not a politician and will not allow her name to be dragged into politics and warned that this must not repeat itself again.

Mama also thanked the people of Bayelsa for their prayers always.

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Mother Rejects APC Wrapper And Gift Items by popsy2(m): 9:50am On Nov 08, 2019
Lol.
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Mother Rejects APC Wrapper And Gift Items by Johnnyessence(m): 9:53am On Nov 08, 2019
Lobatan ,Gej will never votes for Apc in bayelsa state . Bayelsa state is pdp.
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Mother Rejects APC Wrapper And Gift Items by garfield1: 9:57am On Nov 08, 2019
Johnnyessence:
Lobatan ,Gej will never votes for Apc in bayelsa state . Bayelsa state is pdp.
Clutch on to more slipoery straws

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Mother Rejects APC Wrapper And Gift Items by Johnnyessence(m): 9:59am On Nov 08, 2019
garfield1:

Clutch on to more slipoery straws
SDD victory will be sweet. SDD is a goal.
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Mother Rejects APC Wrapper And Gift Items by Nobody: 10:00am On Nov 08, 2019
When nation newspaper rushed to publish the news I knew it was propaganda , more reason I avoided the thread.
Re: President Goodluck Jonathan's Mother Rejects APC Wrapper And Gift Items by BlackfireX: 10:23am On Nov 08, 2019
Jonathan mama still dey alive??

(1) (Reply)

Judgement Review: Hope Dims For Ihedioha, Zamfara APC / COVID-19: History Will Not Be Kind To Us If Nigerians Go Hungry, Tinubu Tells FG / Nnamdi Kanu Is Live Now!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.