Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:00 PM

Meet Olawale Adeyeye; The Twitter User That Rebranded NFF Logo In A Special Way - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Meet Olawale Adeyeye; The Twitter User That Rebranded NFF Logo In A Special Way (671 Views)

Between A Twitter User And Borussia Dortmund Who Used Davido’s Slang / Marvin Olawale Akinlabi Park: Biography, Age, Parents, Unveiled By Real Madrid / Twitter User That Predicted Musa Two Goals, Predicts The Final (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet Olawale Adeyeye; The Twitter User That Rebranded NFF Logo In A Special Way by Lexzai: 9:56am On Nov 08, 2019
Olawale Adeyeye hails from Gbongan, Osun State. The professional graphics designer studied Physics at the Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta.
You might be wondering why He featured on today's episode, He's the man behind the viral tweet of NFF Unofficial Rebranded Logo.
The designer whose love for reading, designing and learning new stuff makes him think outside the box to do new things. In an exclusive interview with Abayomi Adekunle, he talked about the motivation behind the NFF rebranded logo and his next moves. Enjoy!

What originally made you become a graphic designer?
I didn't actually go seeking it out. As an undergraduate, I took a picture one day and I wanted to remove a pimple from my face because it was ruining my picture.

How do you think social media and online courses have influenced the graphic design being produced today?
Social media changed how design is because of the ease it spread information with pictures and videos getting more engagement than just text hence the need for designers to create eye-catching designs that will captivate the target audience.

Apart from graphic design, what are you passionate about?
Football.

Are you willing to work under any organization/company if job opportunities come through or you want to stay independent?
I've been chanced to work with a couple of companies and the experience has been pivotal in helping me reach the level I am now. I'm always open to job opportunities that'll allow me to network with other creatives.

That made me get Photoshop. When I successfully did that, I knew there was more to the app and decided to learn more about it. That opened up a whole new world to me and I haven't looked back since.

How many years have you been into graphics design?
Been into graphic designing for 5 years plus now.

What type of design or project do you like working on the most?
Sport-related designs. Football related ones to be precise because of my love for the game.

Hello. I created an unofficial rebrand for @thenff

Kindly retweet and share your view on the project. Thanks.

THREAD!#Nigeria #Rebrand #SuperEagles #Nff #Logo #graphicdesigner pic.twitter.com/eJAqDsz5m7

— Olawale� (@TheWalePeters) September 9, 2019

What motivated you to design the new logo for NFF and what steps have you taken to get in touch with NFF?
I accidentally stumbled upon the logo one day and did some research on it. I found out it had never been updated. I decided to redesign it keeping all the current properties. Also, I noticed that the NFF handle on Twitter doesn't put out quality content on our matchdays and I decided to contribute my quota by designing a rebrand free of charge.

I got a few connects to mail the design to the current minister of youth and sport. I can't tell if he got it but I plan to follow up pretty soon.

Who has been your source of inspiration so far and why?
I can't point to a single source because inspiration comes from various places such as previous designs, Behance, Pinterest, and songs that are capable of setting moods.

With your professionalism in graphic design, where do you see yourself in a few years?
I believe I still have a long way to go to consider myself a professional but I do see myself working with a team of creatives at my startup in a few years' time.

Looking at how plagiarism has taken over social media, how do you plan on monetizing your designs or you've done that already?
Yes, plagiarism has become the order of the day hence I create designs on request for brands that pay when I am not practicing and honing my skills.

CLICK HERE FOR MORE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Olawale Adeyeye; The Twitter User That Rebranded NFF Logo In A Special Way by popsy2(m): 9:59am On Nov 08, 2019
A before and after photo could have done justice to the post.
Re: Meet Olawale Adeyeye; The Twitter User That Rebranded NFF Logo In A Special Way by Lexzai: 10:01am On Nov 08, 2019
Check the tweet, everything is there
Re: Meet Olawale Adeyeye; The Twitter User That Rebranded NFF Logo In A Special Way by Lexzai: 10:02am On Nov 08, 2019
check the tweet, the before and after photo is there;
popsy2:
A before and after photo could have done justice to the post.
Re: Meet Olawale Adeyeye; The Twitter User That Rebranded NFF Logo In A Special Way by lobell: 11:20am On Nov 09, 2019

(1) (Reply)

Lukaku And Victor Moses Shines As Inter Beat Milan 4-2 To Go Top.(video) / Breaking! Son Heung-min Out For The Rest Of Season Due To Elbow Injury. / Ronaldo Spotted 'laughing' At Lionel Messi As He Watches Real Madrid Beat Barca

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.