Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,473 members, 7,836,870 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:51 PM

The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) - Video Games And Gadgets For Sale (51) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Video Games And Gadgets For Sale / The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) (76873 Views)

Install Latest Games on PS4&PS5 Higher Firmwares 10.01 online & offline play. / Hacked PS4 Consoles FW 9.00 or Lower For Sales And PS4 PKG Games For Sales / Hacked Ps4 With 5 Games (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) ... (91) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 6:06pm On May 13, 2022
Peace

1 Like

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by kennybuluro(m): 6:47pm On May 13, 2022
cool

1 Like

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Videour(m): 7:39pm On May 13, 2022
Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by kennybuluro(m): 8:26pm On May 13, 2022
cool

1 Like

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 8:28pm On May 13, 2022
Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by kennybuluro(m): 8:38pm On May 13, 2022
cool

1 Like

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by sholaoye1010: 9:29pm On May 13, 2022
Peace
Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by sholaoye1010: 10:06pm On May 13, 2022
Bobby abeg no vex . I apologize for all the troubles I caused on your thread . My bad, I apologize with my full chest. No vex abeg

2 Likes

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by RealSean(m): 10:13pm On May 13, 2022
Peace
Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 10:51pm On May 13, 2022
Let all of us just die the matter please.

In the end, myself and Kennybuluro has been vindicated.

My sincere apologies to everyone involved and my heartfelt thanks to those that stood up for me, Sartee, RealSean, Georgee, Kennybuluro, Videour to mention a few.Thank you so much, I hope the events of today would be forgotten quickly.

Mynd44, thank you for all you do.

Do have a lovely night everyone

1 Like

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 10:52pm On May 13, 2022

1 Like

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Videour(m): 10:53pm On May 13, 2022
Bobby2020:
brother mi please help me delete this post so this “they are all scammers” would not appear again? Would be super appreciated!
done

1 Like

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 10:59pm On May 13, 2022
☑️

1 Like

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by RealSean(m): 11:07pm On May 13, 2022
Peace.

1 Like

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 11:15pm On May 13, 2022

1 Like

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Videour(m): 11:18pm On May 13, 2022
Bobby2020:
the steps taken to clear my name is going very swiftly, thank you Video Game section moderators. We’re almost there!

Boss video, i think there’s another in page 49 as well, you mind helping me clear that too?
done

2 Likes

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by cao(f): 2:49am On May 14, 2022
Well, I see I've arrived very late, but the issue has been resolved. Good to know.

2 Likes

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by herbaylove(m): 7:42am On May 14, 2022
Hallelujah !
If i was asked, i will say i ve never ever met anyone as mean as thanos before, but really that guy has already made it impossible for me to ever say such.

With all that happened on here, one thing is evident and dat is “being trustworthy & being good”, bobby2020 got the support of everyone becoz of these, it indeed pays to be a good guy!

My father/my mentor (just as u call ur customer) go relax what happened here don boost ur credibility, baba i ain’t doing no deal with no other person here on nairaland gadget wise but with u only, na 50 ps5 consoles me alone go buy for you hand, once it becomes hackable �.

Cheers better man,
bobby2020 for president!

3 Likes

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 8:41am On May 14, 2022
herbaylove:
Hallelujah !
If i was asked, i will say i ve never ever met anyone as mean as thanos before, but really that guy has already made it impossible for me to ever say such.

With all that happened on here, one thing is evident and dat is “being trustworthy & being good”, bobby2020 got the support of everyone becoz of these, it indeed pays to be a good guy!

My father/my mentor (just as u call ur customer) go relax what happened here don boost ur credibility, baba i ain’t doing no deal with no other person here on nairaland gadget wise but with u only, na 50 ps5 consoles me alone go buy for you hand, once it becomes hackable �.

Cheers better man,
bobby2020 for president!
Thank you Mr Herbaylove. Thank you for the kind words, it’s really appreciated.

1 Like

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 8:47am On May 14, 2022
cao:
Well, I see I've arrived very late, but the issue has been resolved. Good to know.
Good morning to you , thank you for gracing this thread.

1 Like

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 11:23am On May 14, 2022
Good morning my dearest reader, I wanna give you a big thank you. Even though we had a rough yesterday, and my name and reputation was at stake yesterday due to the allegations placed on yours truly, it all turned out to be false, we forever remain your go-to guy for anything gaming related.

In the light of all the occurrences, a customer from isheri, Lagos, just patronized us today in a big way. Some of una get money sha, las las una go show me as una Dey take make this millions to buy all this things from me!

This customer in question paid for:
1. PS5 controller

And brand new sealed copies of:
1. Horizon Forbidden West
2. Elden Ring
3. Guardians of the galaxy
4. Mortal kombat 11 ultimate
5. GTA V
6. Ratchet and Clank
7. Riders Republic

And a used copy of:
1. FIFA 22

All at once from Bobby2020!

No go think say e cheap o lol.
The total price of all can buy a hacked PS4 Pro!

Thank you dearest reader for your patronage, we look forward to doing business with you again very soon!

1 Like

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 9:38am On May 15, 2022
Good morning and happy Sunday my dearest reader of life, hope una go remember your last born, Bobby2020 in prayers today. This is the beginning of a new week, I declare it marks the beginning of new things in your life in Jesus name, amen.

A customer from JOS just made payment for a Hacked PS4 fat 500GB with 7-10 games of his choice from our list of 247 games, with one brand new controller and complete wires! And he knows once he’s done, he can always come back for more games at just 1k only o!

Once we’re done working on the PS4, we’ll surely post here for your viewing pleasure!

You might be wondering right now, how much can I get something like this? You self can get this exact same thing for just 145k only.

To recap, 145k would get you a:
* Hacked PS4 base model/fat with 7-10 games of your choice from my list of 247 games.
* One brand new controller
* Complete wires (includes the HDMI, power cable, charging cable)

And when you get the above from us, you’re eligible to get more games at just 1k each from us forever!

What are you waiting for Call/WhatsApp us on 09032427643 NOW!

1 Like

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 11:53am On May 16, 2022
Bobby2020:
Good morning and happy Sunday my dearest reader of life, hope una go remember your last born, Bobby2020 in prayers today. This is the beginning of a new week, I declare it marks the beginning of new things in your life in Jesus name, amen.

A customer from JOS just made payment for a Hacked PS4 fat 500GB with 7-10 games of his choice from our list of 247 games, with one brand new controller and complete wires! And he knows once he’s done, he can always come back for more games at just 1k only o!

Once we’re done working on the PS4, we’ll surely post here for your viewing pleasure!

You might be wondering right now, how much can I get something like this? You self can get this exact same thing for just 145k only.

To recap, 145k would get you a:
* Hacked PS4 base model/fat with 7-10 games of your choice from my list of 247 games.
* One brand new controller
* Complete wires (includes the HDMI, power cable, charging cable)

And when you get the above from us, you’re eligible to get more games at just 1k each from us forever!

What are you waiting for Call/WhatsApp us on 09032427643 NOW!
All done once again ☑️ ✅

We’ve finished installing the games that the customer requested and the item has been taken to The Young Shall Grow Motors park to be waybilled to JOS.

Remember my dear reader, don’t think because you don’t stay in Lagos, we can’t do business. Boss man, distance is never a problem for us, wherever you are in the country, our goods and services go reach you!

Just call/WhatsApp us on 09032427643 NOW!

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by iyketex: 7:22am On May 17, 2022
My father, i already got the package and the ps4 was neat and works like a charm.
I contacted bobby last week for a hacked ps4 all the way from jos without having met him even once and he delivered. Not sure what happened here but in all honesty bobby stands out.

1 Like

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 9:50am On May 17, 2022
iyketex:
My father, i already got the package and the ps4 was neat and works like a charm.
I contacted bobby last week for a hacked ps4 all the way from jos without having met him even once and he delivered. Not sure what happened here but in all honesty bobby stands out.
Good morning my dear sir, thank you for your patronage and kind review. I appreciate you my boss and I’m looking forward to doing more business with you again very soon, enjoy your day sir!
Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 10:02am On May 17, 2022
This grace is plenty!!!!!
Where una Dey see this money na? Make me self Dey hot like una.

A customer in Benin, Edo state just paid for a brand new PS5 and a brand new extra PS5 controller and a brand new FIFA 22 disk for your favorite gaming dealer, Bobby2020. I suppose don go send am but this rain no wan make I commot for bed, I don call gokada to help me take it to GIG one time!

But be rest assured, we’ll surely deliver it.

Anything gaming related, look nowhere else, call/WhatsApp us on 09032427643 NOW!

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 8:09pm On May 17, 2022
Waiting for your orders like…..

1 Like

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by vincentjk(m): 5:34am On May 18, 2022
sholamat:

I thank God say na breakfast I chop , I no dey come Nairaland dey beg for people to buy my PS4 . U wey be say if u no sell for Nairaland na hunger go kill u

You're lucky I didn't enter this thread when all these were transpiring, I for use mouth finish an animal like you.

Trying to ruin someone's reputation just like that for reasons best known to you, and tomorrow if your things begin dey spoil u gode find innocent village people to blame. Don't you know that customer feedback is everything in business just like fanbase is everything to musicians?

You didn't buy from him doesn't mean others won't, na your choice.

Will be buying a hacked ps4 slim console from Bobby like this, market isn't sampled for one man alone.

2 Likes

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 9:25am On May 18, 2022
Good morning dearest reader Mi. Hope you had a lovely night.

In case you didn’t notice, we now have Neir Replicant available for your hacked PS4 at just 1k only! This sweeet game is also available for FREE if you select it as part of your games list when buying a hacked PS4 from us!

Call/WhatsApp us on 09032427643 to get this game NOW!

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 7:31am On May 19, 2022
vincentjk:

You're lucky I didn't enter this thread when all these were transpiring, I for use mouth finish an animal like you.

Trying to ruin someone's reputation just like that for reasons best known to you, and tomorrow if your things begin dey spoil u gode find innocent village people to blame. Don't you know that customer feedback is everything in business just like fanbase is everything to musicians?

You didn't buy from him doesn't mean others won't, na your choice.

Will be buying a hacked ps4 slim console from Bobby like this, market isn't sampled for one man alone.
Good morning to you my dearest daddy, thank you for choosing us and believing in us to give you the very best.

This esteemed customer just bought a hacked PS4 slim 500GB with 7-10 games of his choice from my list of 247 games, with two controllers and complete wires

Once we’re done with the installation of the games on the PS4, we’ll surely post here for you to see my dearest reader.

Enjoy your day dear reader

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 5:50pm On May 19, 2022
Bobby2020:
This grace is plenty!!!!!
Where una Dey see this money na? Make me self Dey hot like una.

A customer in Benin, Edo state just paid for a brand new PS5 and a brand new extra PS5 controller and a brand new FIFA 22 disk for your favorite gaming dealer, Bobby2020. I suppose don go send am but this rain no wan make I commot for bed, I don call gokada to help me take it to GIG one time!

But be rest assured, we’ll surely deliver it.

Anything gaming related, look nowhere else, call/WhatsApp us on 09032427643 NOW!
Good evening my dearest reader, how’s your day been so far? Omo the customer Wey buy the PS5 with extra pad and FIFA 22 just messaged me say him don receive his PS5 o. Baba even do giveaway for me for delivering! Na sure customer him be lol!

Trust us, we always deliver

Anything gaming related, we got your back, from PS1-PS5, connect with us on call/WhatsApp @ 09032427643, we are the main plug

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by vincentjk(m): 10:54pm On May 19, 2022
My full kit was received in good condition and trust us, me and my bro don launch am dey flex like this lol

Didn't know you Bobby, just stumbled on this thread just yesterday morning and I called and sent money with trust, all the way from onitsha to Lagos.

Once again, am more than happy with what I got bro...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) ... (91) (Reply)

Garnet PC Games For Sale @ The Cheapest Price (N100 Upwards).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.