Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,059 members, 7,818,173 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:28 AM

The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) - Video Games And Gadgets For Sale (52) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Video Games And Gadgets For Sale / The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) (75731 Views)

Install Latest Games on PS4&PS5 Higher Firmwares 10.01 online & offline play. / Hacked PS4 Consoles FW 9.00 or Lower For Sales And PS4 PKG Games For Sales / Hacked Ps4 With 5 Games (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) ... (90) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 8:56am On May 20, 2022
vincentjk:
My full kit was received in good condition and trust us, me and my bro don launch am dey flex like this lol

Didn't know you Bobby, just stumbled on this thread just yesterday morning and I called and sent money with trust, all the way from onitsha to Lagos.

Once again, am more than happy with what I got bro...
Chai boss man, I really really appreciate you for your kind review and patronage, na real man you be, I’m glad you’re enjoying your purchase. When next I come to the east, me and you go play FIFA, make you come flog me small LOL cheesy

Reviews like this is what keeps me striving to do better, to give you, our esteemed customer the best, wherever you are in this country, be it the north, the south, the east or with me in the western part of our beautiful country, our goods and services go reach you, Distance is never a problem for your son Bobby2020.

You, dear reader na you I Dey follow talk o, you self can get something like what we posted below,

Give us a try today.
Call/WhatsApp 09032427643 NOW to place an order!

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 3:22pm On May 20, 2022
Thank you dearest reader for your patronage and your support since day one; we just hit a new milestone of 37k views on this our thread, without God and you, there is no “me”, I have never and will never take that for granted, I forever remain loyal to you.

Anything gaming related, we are your man. Call/WhatsApp us on 09032427643 NOW!

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 7:48am On May 21, 2022
Good morning dearest reader, just in case you didn’t notice, we have Persona 5 strikers available for your hacked PS4 at just 1k only o!

Here’s the synopsis:
Persona 5 Strikers” is a sequel to “Persona 5” that continues the story of a group of young people known as the Phantom Thieves. In their spare time the Phantom Thieves explore the Metaverse, a parallel reality born out of people's unconscious thoughts. One of the principles of Jungian psychology is that people present a curated version of themselves to the world. In other words, a “persona” that masks aspects of their core identity. In turn, suppressed or ungovernable impulses — our “shadow” in Jung’s terminology — become forces of the unconscious mind that affect their behaviors in ways in which they are likely unaware.

As in the previous game, players take on the role of a Japanese high school student who is also the leader of the Phantom Thieves. The boy, a.k.a. Joker, has the unusual ability of being able to wield different personas or masks that can be used to generate powerful attacks against the dangerous entities that populate the unconscious realm. By using different phone apps — er, long story — the Phantom Thieves are able to access people’s cognitive realms to try to bring about a shift in a person’s behavior. In “Persona 5” the students worked to change the behavior of an abusive teacher as well as other individuals who were adversely affecting the society around them. In Strikers they endeavor to change the behavior of an influencer, an author and other people who wield a pernicious influence over those who look up to them.

Don’t dull this opportunity, call/WhatsApp us on 09032427643 NOW to get this sweet game installed on your hacked PS4 today!

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by samistry(m): 6:50am On May 22, 2022
How much for good PS4 controller that will last?
Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 8:50pm On May 22, 2022
samistry:
How much for good PS4 controller that will last?
20k my dear father. Call/WhatsApp us on 09032427643 to get it NOW!
Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 9:01pm On May 22, 2022
Good evening dearest reader of life, in case you didn’t notice, we now have Guilty Gear Strive available for your hacked PS4 at just 1k only!

It’s also available for free if you choose it as part of your games list when buying a hacked PS4 from us.

Call/WhatsApp us on 09032427643 NOW!

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by 50d33q: 5:44am On May 23, 2022
sholamat:

I thank God say na breakfast I chop , I no dey come Nairaland dey beg for people to buy my PS4 . U wey be say if u no sell for Nairaland na hunger go kill u
Dude you know e no fit better for you for trying to spoil another man's business.
Is it a crime to be honest and legit again, this guy is hustling in a legit and you trying to spoil his business.
Have known this guy and did deals with him, met him personally too...if I say make I swear for you I promise you your generation will carry over the curse till you all perish
Nigerians are wicked sha

3 Likes

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 8:03am On May 23, 2022
Good morning dearest reader of life. Omo I wish you and myself a profitable week. Money has to be made and we go make am!

Congratulations to my team, Manchester City for winning another Premier league title, una no Dey ever disappoint, all Man City fans let’s gather here for a selfie cheesy

A customer from Benin, Edo state just just made payment for a hacked PS4 Pro with one controller and complete wires and has already selected the 17-20 games of his choice from my list of 247 games that he wants us to install for him on his shiny console that would be his soon!

You know as e Dey sup my bro, once we’re done installing the games for him, we’ll surely post here for your viewing pleasure.

You self can get a hacked PS4 Pro from us today, you’d get to choose 17- 20 games of your choice completely FREE OF CHARGE, and once you’re done with the games you initially chose, you can come back for more games at just 1k each! And no! It won’t come with the cat lol, no mind am for photo-bombing the pictures of the customer’s console.

Don’t dull o my dearest reader, call/WhatsApp us on 09032427643 now!

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 8:47am On May 23, 2022
50d33q:

Dude you know e no fit better for you for trying to spoil another man's business.
Is it a crime to be honest and legit again, this guy is hustling in a legit and you trying to spoil his business.
Have known this guy and did deals with him, met him personally too...if I say make I swear for you I promise you your generation will carry over the curse till you all perish
Nigerians are wicked sha
I have never been this shocked my entire life, like say I grab live wire, na so felt that day. However he has realized his mistake and has since apologized. We thank God it’s behind us now.
Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by sholamat: 8:58am On May 23, 2022
Bobby2020:
I have never been this shocked my entire life, like say I grab live wire, na so felt that day. However he has realized his mistake and has since apologized. We thank God it’s behind us now.

Oga I think say we don forget this matter . Cos the first person curse me , u no gree talk oh..na the second one be this.. if na trouble u still dey find I dey for u bruv, cos this idiot dey lay curse on em generation u no talk oh.. if I start to scatter here for now Una go dey talk say I don start ABI..

Make na caution Una self oh.. anybody wey mention my name for here again dey find my trouble oh.. I don talk my own sha ..
Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by sholamat: 9:01am On May 23, 2022
50d33q:

Nigerians are wicked sha

I won't want to scatter this thread again. But if u know say na your papa born u, mention my name again .. u go hate your God forsaken life today.. try me.. low life motherfucker
Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 9:21am On May 23, 2022
sholamat:

Oga I think say we don forget this matter . Cos the first person curse me , u no gree talk oh..na the second one be this.. if na trouble u still dey find I dey for u bruv, cos this idiot dey lay curse on em generation u no talk oh.. if I start to scatter here for now Una go dey talk say I don start ABI..

Make na caution Una self oh.. anybody wey mention my name for here again dey find my trouble oh.. I don talk my own sha ..
Oga we don die the matter, wetin happen that day just shock everybody. The reason I didn’t comment earlier is because doing so would further prolong the matter.

No need to wage war on 50d33q, Most persons that still comments after the issue probably read from previous pages and didn’t know the matter has been resolved, and I apologize for that, e ma binu. I just hope that onwards, you won’t blame and slander Person B for the issues you have with Person A.

All of us don mature, trading words on a faceless forum is not and will never be the way.

Let’s make this money!

2 Likes

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by 50d33q: 11:14am On May 23, 2022
We
sholamat:

I won't want to scatter this thread again. But if u know say na your papa born u, mention my name again .. u go hate your God forsaken life today.. try me.. low life motherfucker
I have your information you will hear from me soon
Cheers!!!
Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by 50d33q: 11:18am On May 23, 2022
Bobby2020:

Bro you are honest and legit; na why people will continue to fight for us
Continue your good work

2 Likes

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by sholamat: 1:22pm On May 23, 2022
50d33q:
We
I have your information you will hear from me soon
Cheers!!!

Lol.
I'm expecting u
Cheers .
Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 8:11am On May 24, 2022
Bobby2020:
Good morning dearest reader of life. Omo I wish you and myself a profitable week. Money has to be made and we go make am!

Congratulations to my team, Manchester City for winning another Premier league title, una no Dey ever disappoint, all Man City fans let’s gather here for a selfie cheesy

A customer from Benin, Edo state just just made payment for a hacked PS4 Pro with one controller and complete wires and has already selected the 17-20 games of his choice from my list of 247 games that he wants us to install for him on his shiny console that would be his soon!

You know as e Dey sup my bro, once we’re done installing the games for him, we’ll surely post here for your viewing pleasure.

You self can get a hacked PS4 Pro from us today, you’d get to choose 17- 20 games of your choice completely FREE OF CHARGE, and once you’re done with the games you initially chose, you can come back for more games at just 1k each! And no! It won’t come with the cat lol, no mind am for photo-bombing the pictures of the customer’s console.

Don’t dull o my dearest reader, call/WhatsApp us on 09032427643 now!
Good morning my dearest reader, how are you on this beautiful day? Do you know what the time says? It says it’s time to patronize us, just call/WhatsApp us on 09032427643 NOW!, we’re tested and trusted to give you the very best.

We just finished up with the installation of games of our customer’s shiny Hacked PS4 Pro and we’ve gone to Iyare motors to have it sent to Benin, I bet i
he can’t wait till it gets there!

You like what you see? Contact us NOW.

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 8:11am On May 24, 2022
50d33q:

Bro you are honest and legit; na why people will continue to fight for us
Continue your good work
Thanks and God bless you my big daddy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Ifeanyi4491(m): 12:34pm On May 24, 2022
How much are you selling ps4 slim 1tb or 500gb
Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 12:42pm On May 24, 2022
Ifeanyi4491:
How much are you selling ps4 slim 1tb or 500gb
Good day boss, my WhatsApp DM/ phone number is always open for texts/calls, we only use nairaland as a means to advertise our wares.

We’d be anticipating to hear from you my dear boss
Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 11:50am On May 25, 2022
Bobby2020:
Good morning my dearest reader, how are you on this beautiful day? Do you know what the time says? It says it’s time to patronize us, just call/WhatsApp us on 09032427643 NOW!, we’re tested and trusted to give you the very best.

We just finished up with the installation of games of our customer’s shiny Hacked PS4 Pro and we’ve gone to Iyare motors to have it sent to Benin, I bet i
he can’t wait till it gets there!

You like what you see? Contact us NOW.
Good morning my dearest reader of life, hope you had a nice night? Omo the sweet customer from Benin that bout the hacked PS4 from us has confirmed that he has received his PS4 and he’s enjoying it.

If you’re reading this sir, thanks and God bless you for your patronage.

For anything gaming related, don’t look anywhere else, just call/WhatsApp us on 09032427643

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 11:20am On May 26, 2022
Good morning my dearest reader, how did you sleep? A customer from Mushin just paid for a hacked PS4 1TB Fat with one controller and complete wires, and the console would be loaded with 17-20 games of his choice from my list of 247 games!

And he sure as hell knows that once he’s done with his initial selection of games, he can come back for more at just 1k each!

Once we’re done with the installations, we’ll surely post here for your viewing pleasure.

For bookings, call/WhatsApp us on 09032427643 right away!

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 10:40am On May 27, 2022
Bobby2020:
Good morning my dearest reader, how did you sleep? A customer from Mushin just paid for a hacked PS4 1TB Fat with one controller and complete wires, and the console would be loaded with 17-20 games of his choice from my list of 247 games!

And he sure as hell knows that once he’s done with his initial selection of games, he can come back for more at just 1k each!

Once we’re done with the installations, we’ll surely post here for your viewing pleasure.

For bookings, call/WhatsApp us on 09032427643 right away!
☑️ ✅
All done my dear reader, this baby is ready to meet its new owner!

You self can get something like this today, just
Call/WhatsApp us on 09032427643 NOW!

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 10:51am On May 27, 2022
Dearest reader mi, here are our list of games!
Hacked PS4 games ☑️

1. FIFA 22
2. PES 22 latest patch
3. Guardians of the Galaxy
4. Neir Replicant
5. Resident evil village
6. Ghost of Tsushima director’s cut
7. Far Cry 6
8. Hitman 3
9. Assassins creed Valhalla
10. Cyberpunk 2077
11. Battlefield 1
12. Battlefield 4
13. Battlefield 5
14. Dark Pictures Anthology: House of ashes
15. Alan Wake remastered
16. Call of duty black ops Cold War
17. Kena: the bridge of spirits
18. Call of duty advanced warfare
19. Call of duty Modern warfare
20. Call of Duty modern warfare 2 remastered
21. Dying light 2: Stay Human
22. Call of Duty: Black Ops III
23. Call of Duty: Infinite warfare
24. Call of Duty: WWII
25. Control
26. GTA Vice City Definitive Edition
27. GTA San Andreas definitive edition
28. Crash Team Racing
29. GTA III Definitive Edition
30. Dark Souls
31. Darksiders genesis
32. Days Gone
33. Death stranding
34. Detroit Become Human
35. Devil May Cry 5.
36. Devil may cry: definitive edition
37. Dirt 4
38. Dishonored 2
39. Doom eternal
40. Dragon ball fighter Z
41. Driveclub
42. Dying light: the following Enhanced edition
43. Evil within 2
44. Fallout 4
45. Far cry 3
46. Far cry 4
47. Far Cry 5
48. Far Cry New dawn
49. Far cry new dawn
50. Far cry Primal
51. FIFA 20
52. FIFA 21
53. Final fantasy 7 remake
54. Final Fantasy XV
55. Ghost of Tsushima
56. Ghost Recon: Wildlands gold edition
57. God Of War
58. Gran Turismo Sport
59. Gravity rush 2
60. GTA V
61. Hellblade: Senuas Sacrifice
62. Hitman 2
63. Hitman season 1
64. Horizon Zero Dawn: complete edition
65. Immortals Fenyx rising
66. Infamous: Second Son
67. Injustice 2: Legendary Edition
68. Judgement
69. Jump Force
70. Just Cause 3
71. Just Cause 4
72. Just dance 2022
73. Kingdom come deliverance
74. La Noire
75. Last of us
76. Last of us 2
77. Little Nightmares 2
78. Mad Max
79. Mafia 1 definitive edition
80. Mafia 2 definitive edition
81. Mafia 3
82. Marvel Avengers
83. Marvel Spider-Man
84 Marvel Spider-Man Miles Morales
85. Metal Gear Solid: Definive Edition
86. Metro Exodus
87. Middle Earth: Shadow of War
88. MK11 ultimate
89. Monster hunter world
90. Mortal Kombat: XL
91. Murdered Soul Suspect
92. Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate ninja storm 4
93. Naruto storm trilogy
94. NBA 2k21
95. Need for speed hot pursuit remastered
96. Need for speed Rivals
97. Need for speed: Heat
98. Need For Speed: Payback
99. Nier automata
100. Nioh
101. Nioh 2
102. Persona 5 Royal
103. Tales from the Borderlands
104. PES 21
105. Project cars 2
106. Project cars 3
107. Rachet and clank
108. Rage 2
109. Red Dead Redemption 2
110. Resident Evil 2 Remake
111. Resident evil 3
112. Resident Evil 7
113. Rise of the Tomb Raider
114. Sackboy adventure
115. Saints Row 3 remastered
116. Sekiro shadows die twice
117. Shadow of the Colossus
118. Shadow of the Tomb Raider
119. Shenmue 3
120. Sleeping Dogs: Definitive Edition
121. Sniper elite 3
122. Sniper ghost warrior contracts
123. Sonic forces
124. Soul Calibur VI
125. Dark Picture Anthology: Little Hope
126. Star Wars squadron
127. Star Wars: Jedi fallen order
128. Street Fighter 5
129. Tekken 7
130. Telltale Walking dead collection
131. Tennis world tour
132. The Last Of Us
133. The order 1886
134. The Surge 2
135. The Wither 3
136. Titanfall 2
137. Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 1 + 2
138. UFC 3
139. UFC 4
140. Uncharted 4
141. Uncharted collection
142. Uncharted Lost Legacy
143. Until dawn
144. Vampyr
145. Watch dogs legion
146. Watchdogs 2
147. Wolfenstein 2: the new colossus
148. Wolfenstein Youngblood
149. World war Z
150. WWE 2k20
151. Yakuza 0
152. Yakuza 4
153. Yakuza 5
154. Yakuza 6
155. Yakuza Kiwami 1
156. Yakuza kiwami 2
157. Tomb Raider definitive edition
158. Borderlands 3
159. Yakuza: Like a Dragon
160. Dirt 5
161. Dark souls 3: The fire fades edition
162. Battlefield hardline
163. A plague tale: Innocence
164. Borderlands 1
165. Call Of Duty Ghosts
166. A way out
167. AO tennis 2
168. Lost Judgement
169. Life is strange complete season one
170. Life is strange, complete season 2
171. One punch man: A hero Nobody knows
172. Street fighter V: Champions edition
173. Contra anniversary edition
174. Walking Dead final season
175. Attack on Titan 2 final battle
176. Assassins creed 3 remastered
177. Assassins creed black flag
178. Hot wheels unleashed
179. Minecraft
180. Assassins creed odyssey
181. Assassins creed syndicate
182. Bioshock the collection
183. Boderlands the handsome collection
184. Assassins creed unity
185. Mass Effect Legendary edition
186. Disco Elysium
187. Bloodborne
188. Assassins Creed Origins
189. Batman Arkham knight
190. Nickelodeon all stars brawl
192. Sniper ghost contracts 2
193. Sonic colors ultimate
194. Call of Cthulhu
195. Scarlet Nexus
197. It takes two
198. Biomutant
199. Mortal Shell
200. Crash N sane trilogy
201. Crash bandicoot 4
202. CupHead
203. Samurai Jack: Battle Through Time
204. Crysis 3 remastered
205. Madden 22
206. Virtua fighter 5 ultimate showdown
207. SpongeBob SquarePants battle for bikini bottom
208. Call of duty vanguard
209. Sniper elite 4
210. Aragami 2
211. Dragon ball z kakarot
212. Tales of Arise
213. Chorus
214. Batman Arkham asylum
215. Batman Arkham city
216. NBA 2k 22
217. Ghost runner
218. Rocket league
219. Sid Meier civilization 6
220. Psychonauts 2
221. Ninja gaiden 1
222. Ninja gaiden 2
223. Ninja gaiden 3
224. F1 2021
225. WRC 10
226. Big rumble Boxing: creed champions
227. Demon slayer
228. Life is strange true colors
229. Lost in random
230. Guilty gear strive
231. MLB the show
232. Sniper elite 4
233. One piece pirate hero 4
234. Pathless
235. Oddworld Soulstorm
236. Fatal frame: Maiden of black water
237. Dragon age inquisition
238. Journey collector’s edition
239. Just dance 2022
240. What remains of Edith finch
241. F.I.S.T (forged in shadow torch)
242. Life is strange: Before the storm
243. Zombie army 4: Dead War
244. Dark pictures anthology: Man of Medan
245. King of Fighters XV
246. Just dance 2020
247. NBA2k 22

You can choose 7-10 games of your choice for FREE when buying a hacked 500GB PS4 fat/slim, or 17 -20 games of your choice when buying a hacked 1TB PS4 fat/slim/pro from us

Once you’re done with your initial selection of games, you can come back for more games at just 1k each!

You can’t get a better deal elsewhere
Call/WhatsApp us on 09032427643!
Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 8:34am On May 28, 2022
Good morning my dearest dear reader, how was your night?

Do you know what time it is? It’s time to make this MONEY!!!

A customer from Port Harcourt just made payment for a tokunbo PS4 controller.

He entrusted us to give him the best, and the best shall he get!

If you’re reading this sir, thanks and God bless you for the patronage

Whatever you need today, do not hesitate to call/WhatsApp us on 09032427643 NOW

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 8:11am On May 29, 2022
Good morning dearest reader, happy Sunday to you.
We have an rose gold iPhone 6S available for sale for 35k

16GB
100% clean with no scratches
Factory unlocked

location is Lagos.
We do NOT negotiate here, interested buyers should call/WhatsApp 09032427643

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 4:26pm On May 29, 2022
Bobby2020:
Good morning dearest reader, happy Sunday to you.
We have an rose gold iPhone 6S available for sale for 35k

16GB
100% clean with no scratches
Factory unlocked

location is Lagos.
Thank you dear reader, this item has been SOLD!
Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 2:33pm On May 30, 2022
Good afternoon my dearest dear reader, how are things na? Omo I hope this week goes well for you, I’m also expecting a lot from you this week, your orders we await, we are ready to serve!

A customer from Port Harcourt just purchased a hacked PS4 Slim 1TB from us, it’s gonna come with 17-20 games of his choice from my list of 247 games, with one brand new controller and complete wires!

And he surely knows that once he’s done with his initial selection of games, he can come back for more at just 1k each!

Once we’re done working on his PS4, we’ll surely post here for your viewing pleasure!

You like what you see? You self can get a hacked PS4 today

Just call/WhatsApp us on 09032427643 NOW to place an order!

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 12:07pm On May 31, 2022
Bobby2020:
Good afternoon my dearest dear reader, how are things na? Omo I hope this week goes well for you, I’m also expecting a lot from you this week, your orders we await, we are ready to serve!

A customer from Port Harcourt just purchased a hacked PS4 Slim 1TB from us, it’s gonna come with 17-20 games of his choice from my list of 247 games, with one brand new controller and complete wires!

And he surely knows that once he’s done with his initial selection of games, he can come back for more at just 1k each!

Once we’re done working on his PS4, we’ll surely post here for your viewing pleasure!

You like what you see? You self can get a hacked PS4 today

Just call/WhatsApp us on 09032427643 NOW to place an order!
All Done once again! ✅ ☑️

We’ve installed the games my dear customer chose and tested all to be working perfectly okay!

Do you know where the PS4 is right now? It’s on its way to meet its new owner!

You self can get something like this today, all you need to do is place an order by calling us or sending us a message on WhatsApp on our hotline, 09032427643!

We await your orders NOW!

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 3:27pm On May 31, 2022
Good evening dearest reader.
We have an rose gold iPhone 7 available for sale for 50k

32GB
Factory unlocked

location is Lagos.

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 10:36am On Jun 01, 2022
Good morning and welcome to a new month to you my dearest reader, a month full of hope and great things. Happy New Month!

It’s my birth month as well, make una patronize me well well o abeg so I can save money to have a nice birthday cheesy

Enjoy your day dearest reader!

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by jeff1607(m): 11:00am On Jun 01, 2022
Bobby2020:
Good morning and welcome to a new month to you my dearest reader, a month full of hope and great things. Happy New Month!

It’s my birth month as well, make una patronize me well well o abeg so I can save money to have a nice birthday cheesy

Enjoy your day dearest reader!

Bro sell me that your ps5 na

Darisgod o

1 Like

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 8:16pm On Jun 01, 2022
jeff1607:

Bro sell me that your ps5 na

Darisgod o
bring one trillion naira boss, I’ll give you cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) ... (90) (Reply)

Garnet PC Games For Sale @ The Cheapest Price (N100 Upwards).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.