Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,208 members, 7,815,221 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:13 AM

The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) - Video Games And Gadgets For Sale (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Video Games And Gadgets For Sale / The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) (75505 Views)

Install Latest Games on PS4&PS5 Higher Firmwares 10.01 online & offline play. / Hacked PS4 Consoles FW 9.00 or Lower For Sales And PS4 PKG Games For Sales / Hacked Ps4 With 5 Games (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (90) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by DrGreen119: 10:46pm On Aug 26, 2020
Bobby2020:
Retro gaming at its best!
Drumroll please!!!
Mind you, this is a 22 years old gaming device, Indomie generation won’t know how big of a deal this handheld device was then!
Gotten for a very lucky customer!! Although I must confess, the price it was sold for no be for here o grin grin grin, but buyer knows it was absolutely worth it. It sells for as high as 150$ on amazon, we proudly present to you...The GameBoy color!!!!

Remember, no game request is not odd for us, you want it, we’ll get it wink

We’re just a WhatsApp text/call away!

09032427643!
The man that made me, i greet you my daddy. You know i can't buy anything here without consulting you. God bless the works of your hand. wink

2 Likes

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 2:05am On Aug 27, 2020
DrGreen119:

The man that made me, i greet you my daddy. You know i can't buy anything here without consulting you. God bless the works of your hand. wink
Ah daddy wa, na on knees I Dey take type this text. Thank you for the kind words big man. May God bless you in ways you cannot simply imagine sir

1 Like

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 2:07am On Aug 27, 2020
Bobby2020:
With your satisfaction always on our mind, we keep working and trying to attain our primary aim, YOUR SATISFACTION. With this is mind, we are happy to announce to you that we’re gonna be unveiling our new games list so you can have even a larger library of games to choose from, and all of them are JUST 1k EACH

1. FIFA 20
2. PES 20
3. Assassins creed odyssey
4. Red Dead Redemption 2
5. Shadow of the Tomb Raider
6. Days Gone
7. Mortal Kombat 11
8. Detroit Become Human
9. Marvel Spiderman
10. Resident Evil 2 Remake
11. Sekiro shadows die twice
12. Call of Cthulhu
13. Soul Calibur VI
14. Devil May Cry 5.
15. Battlefield 1
16. Call of Duty: Infinite warfare
17. Call of Duty: WWII
18. UFC 3
19. Mortal Kombat: XL
20. Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate ninja storm 4
21. Rise of the Tomb Raider
22. The Last Of Us
23. WWE 2k18
24. GTA V
25. Assassins Creed Origins
26. Far Cry 5
27. Final Fantasy XV
28. God Of War
29. Injustice 2: Legendary Edition
30. Need For Speed: Payback
31. Nioh
32. Ghost Recon: Wildlands
33. Watchdogs 2
34. The Wither 3: Game of the Year Edition
35. Call of Duty: Black Ops III
36. Tekken 7
37. Call of duty: Black Ops 3
38. Infamous: Second Son
39. Crash Team Racing
40. Uncharted collection
41. Uncharted 4
42. Uncharted Lost Legacy
43. Mad Max
44. Mafia 3
45. Yakuza 6
46. Street Fighter 5
47. Resident Evil 7
48. NBA 2k20
49. Middle Earth: Shadow of War
50. Metal Gear Solid: Definive Edition
51. Just Cause 3
52. Horizon Zero Dawn: complete edition
53. A Way Out
54. Batman Arkham knight
55. The Surge 2
56. Jump Force
57. Metro Exodus
58. Vampyr
59. Far Cry New dawn
60. Dark Souls
61. Rage 2
62. Far cry new dawn
63. Tennis world tour

More games already loading cool

Let’s not forget that asides loading games on already hacked consoles, we also sell hacked consoles with a brand new pad and all wires, loaded with 10 games that you’ll choose from our new and refreshed catalogue of games smiley

If you’re interested in buying a console from us (billionaire plan)
Or you wanna load games on your already hacked PS4 (starter plan or millionaire plan)
Or You have any questions whatsoever,
Please do not hesitate to reach out to us either on call or WhatsApp @09032427643!

Thank you for always patronizing us and God bless you!
Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 2:09am On Aug 27, 2020
Good day my fellow Nairaland folks, no be small thing to survive under this buhari period , getting 3 square meals Na war lol , not to even talk of buying a hardcopy ps4 disc which retails at 7k-20k per disc (depending on the release year and popularity of the game). That is the part I come in wink ,I hack and install/sell hacked PS4 games at the cheapest rate on Nairaland smiley, 1k per game

You are interested but you don't wanna go through the stress of carrying your console from your place to my place for hacking and installation? No worries, we got you covered! Home service is also available! In other words, we can help you hack and install games from the comfort of your own home, although terms and conditions apply

requirements :
1. To hack your PS4 console, Your software/firmware must be 5.05 or below (you can check this in system information on the settings page of the PS4). If it isn't, it can't be hacked for now.

2. If you don't own a PS4 and you want to get a hackable PS4 (the ps4 with firmware 5.05-6.72), contact us, we sell at a very very cheap price!

Feel free to make a request of any game you want if what you want is not on this list, however these are the ones I have for now, the list shall be updated with more games in a timely manner

Bored of how your PS4 homescreen looks? We got you covered, PS4 themes are also available too wink

My location is Lagos
Bring your PS4 when coming so that we can bless it with games wink
09032427643 calls and WhatsApp

Please if you have any questions or want to make any enquiries concerning getting a hacked PS4 console, feel free to either quote us here or message us on WhatsApp, but for the fastest service or response, call us

Patronize us today, we are committed to helping you make buhari period a little bit easier survive in

1 Like

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 2:11am On Aug 27, 2020
Bobby2020:
Dear esteemed customer,
With the sole aim of serving you better, we proudly introduce three new plans for suitable for you depending on the kind of service you want (which also includes or excludes home service depending on the plan you choose), and trust us, they are very cheap.

1. Starter plan:
The "Starter plan" is aimed at buyers that owns a hacked PS4 and want less than 5 games to be installed on their console. Home service is unavailable on this plan. The price to subscribe to this plan is 1k per game.

2. Millionaire plan:
The "Millionaire plan" is aimed at buyers that owns a hacked PS4 but wants 5 or more games to be installed on their console. Home service is available on this plan (terms and conditions apply). If the buyer is bringing his/her console to our location, price is 1k per game plus a free game (e.g 5 games + 1 free game = 5k), for home service, the price to subscribe to this plan is 1k per game(terms and conditions apply).

3. Billionaire plan:
The "Billionaire plan" is aimed at buyers who does not own a hacked PS4 but wants us to help them get one. Buyer would get to choose 10 games that we will install on the PS4 for FREE! If the buyer is in Lagos, we will deliver it to your doorstep, if buyer is outside Lagos, we can waybill it to any state in Nigeria (terms and conditions apply).

Disclaimer:
1. "Starter plan", "Millionaire plan" and "Billionaire plan" subscribers would get themes installed on their PS4 for free.

2. Home service is available for only "Millionaire plan" and "Billionaire plan" subscribers.

3. For "Billionaire plan" subscribers, Our hacked Consoles comes with full accessories including
* One PS4 Console
* One PS4 Controller/pad
* HDMI cable
* Power cable
* Charging Cable for PS4 controller/pad
* If buyer wants an additional PS4 pad, it will be paid for separately

4. For our "Billionaire Plan" subscribers, we promise you quality assurance on our products, our Consoles are very clean, in perfect working condition and are sold at the cheapest prices.

5.Customer care/ Tech support available for "Starter plan", " Millionaire plan " and "Billionaire plan" subscribers.

We hold all of our present customers and potential customers in high regard, and we are committed to working out new ways to serve you better, therefore, If you want to subscribe to any of our plans or you have any questions whatsoever regarding any of our plans or you need help deciding whether or not if you want to get a hacked console, please do not hesitate to contact us via Call/WhatsApp on 09032427643, or mention/quote us here, we are happy to respond to any/all of your questions, Thanks for your patronage.

Bobby2020.
Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 2:14am On Aug 27, 2020
Hola! We’re happy to announce to you that we now have Days Gone, for just 1k! Prepare to run for your life when the zombie horde is chasing you grin

You can make this yours, just 1k

Call/WhatsApp

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 2:29am On Aug 27, 2020
This match go tough gan, we still dey find who go epp us settle the matter between Scorpion and Sub-Zero in Mortal Kombat 11, You can help us settle it by purchasing the game from us at the cheapest rate of just 1k

Call or WhatsApp!

2 Likes

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 6:08pm On Aug 29, 2020
Good evening dear reader, we’re happy to announce to you that Detroit become human is now available for just 1k only!

Call/WhatsApp

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Dami4life: 9:35am On Aug 30, 2020
Bobby2020:
Good evening dear reader, we’re happy to announce to you that Detroit become human is now available for just 1k only!

Call/WhatsApp
how much for ps3 slim unhacked?

1 Like

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Zannx(m): 10:18am On Aug 30, 2020
I stay in Enugu but I would like to install 10games from you..
But I can't come to Lagos due to work..
I'm okay with home delivery

1 Like

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 10:29am On Aug 31, 2020
Dami4life:
how much for ps3 slim unhacked?
Good morning sir, Thank you for contacting us. please contact us either on WhatsApp or call us @ 09032427643
Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 10:32am On Aug 31, 2020
Zannx:
I stay in Enugu but I would like to install 10games from you..
But I can't come to Lagos due to work..
I'm okay with home delivery
grin Good morning sir. Thank you very much for contacting us sir. Home delivery is only done for clients in Lagos that wants games installed on their consoles sir. You could Waybill your console to us, then we’d Waybill it back the second we’re done sir, let me break it down for you sir:

Let’s assume you send it on a Monday,
I’d use Tuesday to work on your console
And Wednesday morning, I’ll have it sent to you. As simple as that sir cool

We can surely make your game wish list come true! Just WhatsApp or call us on 09032427643!!!

Do have a lovely day sir.

1 Like

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 10:38am On Aug 31, 2020
Good morning to you Dear Reader, we’re happy to announce to you that we now have Resident evil 2 Remake available for you (yes you cheesy) for just 1k only, all you need to do is just call or WhatsApp us on our hotline!

09032427643!

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 3:19am On Sep 01, 2020
The Legend himself!!! The Ghost of Sparta! This game is Old but it’s Gold! One of the greatest games ever made. shocked

You are a War, You are a Fight grin
Be the God of War for just 1k only!

all you need to do is just call or WhatsApp 09032427643 NOW!!!

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 4:03am On Sep 01, 2020
Will Man City (best team in the whole world grin) be able to carry the Champions League next season if they buy this Man called Messi , my answer is HELL YES!!!
I won the Champions League in FIFA 20 without him tho tongue

I’m the one being interviewed in the third picture cool

You sef can coach your favorite team to Champions league glory for just 1k!!!!!

#FIFA20
#Just1kOnly!!!

Call/WhatsApp

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Zannx(m): 8:56am On Sep 01, 2020
Boss someone said my hacked PS4 firmware 6..
can't play 2020 games
Including FIFA 20
How true is this

1 Like

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 5:32pm On Sep 01, 2020
Zannx:
Boss someone said my hacked PS4 firmware 6..
can't play 2020 games
Including FIFA 20
How true is this
Good evening sir, thank you for contacting us. I just have just one question for you, Is that “someone” in this business like I am? As a matter of fact, my PS4 is on 6.72 and it has 20 games installed on it, including FIFA 20 and PES 20 grin.
Would even be getting games like the latest call of duty: modern warfare this coming week cheesy, oops, I wasn’t supposed to disclose that just yet grin

Attached below is proof that my console is on 6.72 as I’ve previously claimed.

To burst your brain, that FIFA 20 the “someone” said won’t work on firmware 6.xx, bring your console, I’ll put it for FREE, you can pay for other games (to qualify for this, just show me proof this moniker belongs to you).

BOBBY2020 won’t post what he can’t do, a trial would convince you sir, I’m just a text or phone call away,

We’d be happy to attend to you, do have a lovely evening sir.

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 5:46pm On Sep 01, 2020
I don’t think they’re ready for this!
Get ready to burn some tires, get ready to cruise your way through the fictional Palm city!

Need For Speed: Heat is now available for just 1k

Call/WhatsApp

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by georgee(m): 5:50pm On Sep 01, 2020
Bobby2020:
Good evening sir, thank you for contacting us. I just have just one question for you, Is that “someone” in this business like I am? As a matter of fact, my PS4 is on 6.72 and it has 20 games installed on it, including FIFA 20 and PES 20 grin.
Would even be getting games like the latest call of duty: modern warfare this coming week cheesy, oops, I wasn’t supposed to disclose that just yet grin

Attached below is proof that my console is on 6.72 as I’ve previously claimed.

To burst your brain, that FIFA 20 the “someone” said won’t work on firmware 6.xx, bring your console, I’ll put it for FREE, you can pay for other games (to qualify for this, just show me proof this moniker belongs to you).

BOBBY2020 won’t post what he can’t do, a trial would convince you sir, I’m just a text or phone call away,

We’d be happy to attend to you, do have a lovely evening sir.
Nice job

How much will it cost me to get a hacked PS4. With my choice games loaded.. Pes 2020 (Not patched unlike that of my PS3.. Lolz)
One extra Pad
I have close to 20 games on my PS3.. Even in soft copies on my laptop.. Looking at selling off anytime from now.. Super clean and without fault.. Slim with Multiman hacked

1 Like

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 6:57pm On Sep 01, 2020
georgee:

Nice job

How much will it cost me to get a hacked PS4. With my choice games loaded.. Pes 2020 (Not patched unlike that of my PS3.. Lolz)
One extra Pad
I have close to 20 games on my PS3.. Even in soft copies on my laptop.. Looking at selling off anytime from now.. Super clean and without fault.. Slim with Multiman hacked
Good evening gentleman, I hope today have been favorable for you smiley? Let’s start by clarifying the mist that surrounds the Pes-20 ish. Yes, the Pes I have on offer is the original Pes, not the patched one (I used to have the patched one but I deleted it after getting the original one), a picture of it would be attached below sir.

Concerning the procurement of the Hacked console you made enquiries about, it comes with 10 games of your choice from my ever-updating list grin, one brand new pad and all wires, for just 145k sir. We don’t negotiate on here sir, for more more information, please do call or text us on WhatsApp on our number 09032427643.

Thanks for contacting us!!!

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 7:01pm On Sep 01, 2020
Sir Georgee, here’s what your 145k would get you sir:

1. One PS4 console loaded with 10 games of your choice from our list of 65 games and counting cool
2. One brand new controller
3. HDMI cable
4. Power Cable

A picture of what you should be expecting would be attached below sir.

For more information, call or WhatsApp 09032427643!

1 Like

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 7:14pm On Sep 01, 2020
Ever since I got this game, it has quickly went up to one my favorite games! And funnily enough, the main character of the game, Crash Bandicoot isn’t my favorite character, his sister, Coco Bandicoot is grin

Crash team racing is available on your hackable console for just 1k only!

Call/WhatsApp us now! Don’t miss out!

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 7:34pm On Sep 01, 2020
Good evening dear reader, we hav an Extremely mint iPhone 11 Pro Max chip unlock for dale with a grade-A supercopy AirPods with customized Darth Vader AirPod case (Star Wars fans can relate cool), free pouch also included. All for 385k

Device: iPhone 11 Pro Max
Storage: 64GB
Battery health: 98%
Color: Midnight green
Unlock status: Chip unlock
Freebies: free pouch, screen guard already preinstalled
Cosmetic condition: 9.9/10

Phone and pouch only: 365k
Phone and pouch with AirPods: 385k

Location is Lagos

We don’t negotiate here, interested buyers should call or WhatsApp 09032427643

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 9:42pm On Sep 01, 2020
I have working hacked ps2 for sale starting at 14k negotiable

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 6:38pm On Sep 04, 2020
Good evening, Call of Cthulhu now available for just 1k! Call or WhatsApp 09032427643 now!

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 1:27am On Sep 05, 2020
And yet another client satisfied, and he got himself a brand new theme, for how much FREE!!!, but I think I really need to stop keeping late nights tongue

You sef can get something like this (or even better gan grin) at the cheapest rate! Just contact us @09032427643, call or WhatsApp

Patronize us today!

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 3:29pm On Sep 05, 2020
A customer is about to become a “Satisfied” Customer!
Stay tuned!
Game 1: Horizon Zero Dawn: complete edition coming in!

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 3:34pm On Sep 05, 2020
Game 2: Middle Earth: shadow of war!

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 3:42pm On Sep 05, 2020
Game 3: Need For Speed: Payback

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 3:47pm On Sep 05, 2020
Game 4: Batman Arkham knight

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 5:49pm On Sep 05, 2020
Bobby2020:
Good evening dear reader, we hav an Extremely mint iPhone 11 Pro Max chip unlock for dale with a grade-A supercopy AirPods with customized Darth Vader AirPod case (Star Wars fans can relate cool), free pouch also included. All for 385k

Device: iPhone 11 Pro Max
Storage: 64GB
Battery health: 98%
Color: Midnight green
Unlock status: Chip unlock
Freebies: free pouch, screen guard already preinstalled
Cosmetic condition: 9.9/10

Phone and pouch only: 365k
Phone and pouch with AirPods: 385k

Location is Lagos

We don’t negotiate here, interested buyers should call or WhatsApp 09032427643
Thanks everyone, this item has been SOLD
Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 9:25pm On Sep 05, 2020
Game 5: Tekken 7!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (90) (Reply)

Garnet PC Games For Sale @ The Cheapest Price (N100 Upwards).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.