Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,090 members, 7,814,791 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:57 PM

The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) - Video Games And Gadgets For Sale (90) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Video Games And Gadgets For Sale / The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) (75461 Views)

Install Latest Games on PS4&PS5 Higher Firmwares 10.01 online & offline play. / Hacked PS4 Consoles FW 9.00 or Lower For Sales And PS4 PKG Games For Sales / Hacked Ps4 With 5 Games (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (87) (88) (89) (90) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 10:03am On Apr 15
Good morning dearest reader of life, long time no see, how have you been na? Hope all has been well for you? God will continue to bless me and you in Jesus name.

A customer from Port Harcourt just bought this lovely looking Glacier white hacked PS4 Pro 1TB with two controllers from your boy bobby2020 and proceeded to select the 17-20 games of his choice from our list of over 350 games! You know as e Dey go by now, once we’re done with the installation of games, we will surely post here for your viewing pleasure.

You like what you see? You self can get something like this today, all you need to do is call/WhatsApp us on 09032427643, we will do you well!!

WE ARE THE HOME OF PLAYSTATION

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 6:46pm On Apr 16
Bobby2020:
Good morning dearest reader of life, long time no see, how have you been na? Hope all has been well for you? God will continue to bless me and you in Jesus name.

A customer from Port Harcourt just bought this lovely looking Glacier white hacked PS4 Pro 1TB with two controllers from your boy bobby2020 and proceeded to select the 17-20 games of his choice from our list of over 350 games! You know as e Dey go by now, once we’re done with the installation of games, we will surely post here for your viewing pleasure.

You like what you see? You self can get something like this today, all you need to do is call/WhatsApp us on 09032427643, we will do you well!!

Good evening dearest reader of life, how things Dey go na? Las las we’re done with the installation of games on our customer’s PS4 Pro oh. Na your order come remain like this, call/WhatsApp us on 09032427643 to make that purchase NOW!

[b]WE ARE THE HOME OF PLAYSTATION[/b

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 4:00pm On Apr 17
Dearest reader of life, I greet you good afternoon, how the go Dey go na? My WWE fans where art thou? We are glad to announce to you that WWE 2K24 is now out on hacked PS4

Enjoy the trailer below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W8SiQKottLo?si=wYM3JFCE_pranCOH

Although we don’t have the game as we speak but we’re working on getting it available for you as soon as we can, be the first to know by constantly visiting thread and support our hustle by patronising us! Call/WhatsApp us on 09032427643 to place an order NOW!!!

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 5:27pm On Apr 18
Good evening dearest reader of life, how’s your evening going jare? Don’t forget that I’m your last born, and we’re the number 1 gaming plug on this space so patronise us NOW!

A customer from Lagos Nigeria just bought this toks PS4 controller from your boy, we’ve sent it as we’re typing this, so therefore na your order remain like this, what are are you waiting for? Call/WhatsApp us on our hotline 09032427643, let’s make some magic 🪄

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 7:09pm On Apr 19
Good evening dearest reader of life, trust you had a lovely day? The official reveal trailer for Kingdom Come Deliverance II just dropped, enjoy below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hi6RK7PCUlM?si=CJ9Wb8FZTFtRHtZA

1 Like

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 11:43am On Apr 21
Good morning dearest reader of life, hope you had a lovely night? I wish you a happy Sunday and a happy new week. May it be filled with the blessings of the Lord, may God’s grace be yours and mine in Jesus name, amen.

A customer from Berger just bought this sexy PS Vita and its carrying case from your son Bobby2020, Omo see as e neat nau? You like what you see Abi? Don’t deny it, I know you do lol. Baba wants as many games as possible on it and that’s what we’re gonna do.

You know as it goes dearest reader, once we’re done with the installation of games, we’ll surely post here for your viewing pleasure. We have just a few more in stock so if you wanna get one today, do not hesitate to call/WhatsApp us on 09032427643!!!

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 11:27am On Apr 22
Bobby2020:
Good morning dearest reader of life, hope you had a lovely night? I wish you a happy Sunday and a happy new week. May it be filled with the blessings of the Lord, may God’s grace be yours and mine in Jesus name, amen.

A customer from Berger just bought this sexy PS Vita and its carrying case from your son Bobby2020, Omo see as e neat nau? You like what you see Abi? Don’t deny it, I know you do lol. Baba wants as many games as possible on it and that’s what we’re gonna do.

You know as it goes dearest reader, once we’re done with the installation of games, we’ll surely post here for your viewing pleasure. We have just a few more in stock so if you wanna get one today, do not hesitate to call/WhatsApp us on 09032427643!!!

Good morning dearest reader of life, this week shall be a good week, no worry bro God got us 💯

We just finished with the installation of games on our customer’s PS Vita, 22 games came in
, e no easy at all, baba go play play play tire today. If you like what you see, all you need to do is call/WhatsApp us on 09032427643 to place that order now, we’ll give you the very best! Do you know why? Look down 👇⬇️

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 10:16am On Apr 23
Good morning dearest reader of life, trust you slept good? The official trailer of one of the most anticipated movies of this year, DeadPool and Wolverine just dropped, enjoy below!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A7qLnw34QD4?si=u5gr7XWIlLZxztct

The movie 🎥 is releasing in theatres on the 26th of July, I can’t wait!

WE ARE THE HOME OF ENTERTAINMENT

1 Like

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 10:07am On Apr 24
Good morning dearest reader of life, trust you slept good yeah? Thanks for helping me crush yet another milestone, we now have 75,000+ views on our thread, hereby cementing our place as the most viewed thread on this section of Nairaland, I dedicate this win to you, you that is reading this right now, thank you for visiting, we hope you’ll patronise us today.

A customer from igando just brought his console for the hacking and installation of games of his choice from my list of 360+ games and since I don late for work, I sharply run am and here’s the result, a job well done. I fit no sabi 2+2 o, but you see video games? PlayStation? Leave am for me, I go run am for you. All you need to do is call/WhatsApp us on 09032427643, we will give you the best!

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 5:04pm On Apr 25
Good evening to you dearest reader of life, trust your day is going great? As patronage never Dey Oya follow me enjoy the official trailer for Transformers One

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ymXlqzyrTtI?si=mTYLIMCl0lRo4DLv

WE ARE THE HOME OF ENTERTAINMENT

1 Like

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 8:59am On Apr 26
Good morning my dearest reader of life, I pray God blesses you today, you deserve the best and the best shall be yours, amen

A customer from Lagos just got this customised PS4 Pro with two toks pads from your boy Bobby2020, he ha also chosen the 17-20 games of his choice from our list of 360+ games.

You know as e Dey go by now, once we’re done with the installation of games, we’ll surely post here for your viewing pleasure.

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 9:01am On Apr 26
Bobby2020:
Good morning my dearest reader of life, I pray God blesses you today, you deserve the best and the best shall be yours, amen

A customer from Lagos just got this customised PS4 Pro with two toks pads from your boy Bobby2020, he ha also chosen the 17-20 games of his choice from our list of 360+ games.

You know as e Dey go by now, once we’re done with the installation of games, we’ll surely post here for your viewing pleasure.
You like what you see? Don’t forget that you self can get something like this today, all you really need to do call/WhatsApp us on 09032427643, we will give you the very best!

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 12:23pm On Apr 27
Bobby2020:

Good afternoon to you dearest reader, we’re finally DONE with the installation of games on our customer’s PS4 Pro. Na your order remain like this; call/WhatsApp us on 09032427643 today let’s satisfy you

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Holardimeji94(m): 10:31am On Apr 28
Do on install Xbox one games?

1 Like

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Holardimeji94(m): 10:33am On Apr 28
Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Holardimeji94(m): 10:33am On Apr 28
Do you install Xbox one games?
Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 8:06pm On Apr 28
Good evening and Happy Sunday and happy new week to you my dearest reader of life, God will bless you for me in this new week, e go go well for me and you ma4 I Dey with you.

In the spirit of the first day of the week, I say make I drop jpegs of my babies Luna and Maya 🐈.

Don’t forget to patronise your boy, all you need to do is call/WhatsApp us on 09032427643, we will do you well, do you know why? Because…..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 9:56pm On Apr 28
Holardimeji94:
Yes we do, call/WhatsApp us on 09032427643 today let’s deal.
Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Mizik(m): 5:48am On Apr 29
Bobby2020:
Good evening and Happy Sunday and happy new week to you my dearest reader of life, God will bless you for me in this new week, e go go well for me and you ma4 I Dey with you.

In the spirit of the first day of the week, I say make I drop jpegs of my babies Luna and Maya 🐈.

Don’t forget to patronise your boy, all you need to do is call/WhatsApp us on 09032427643, we will do you well, do you know why? Because…..

omo luna has grown

1 Like

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 7:19am On Apr 29
Good morning my dearest reader of life, I hope you had a great night, more blessings for me and you, amen

A customer that resides in Lagos just paid for this 1TB hacked PS4 slim with two brand new controllers and has chosen the 17-20 games of his choice from my list of over 3️⃣5️⃣0️⃣ games!!! You know as e Dey go, once we’re done with the installation of games, we’ll surely post here for your viewing pleasure 💯

I know you kuku like what you see, you can’t deny it lol, just jejely call/WhatsApp us on 09032427643 today to place that order, we will surely do you well!

1 Like

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 7:20am On Apr 29
I see you Big Miz
Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 7:28am On Apr 29
Mizik:
omo luna has grown
She has “brother-Zoned” Maya and she no gree go find boyfriend, she no know say her mates don get kittens already🤣

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Mizik(m): 7:31am On Apr 29
Bobby2020:
She has “brother-Zoned” Maya and she no gree go find boyfriend, she no know say her mates don get kittens already🤣
lmaooo

1 Like

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 10:21am On Apr 30
Bobby2020:
Good morning my dearest reader of life, I hope you had a great night, more blessings for me and you, amen

A customer that resides in Lagos just paid for this 1TB hacked PS4 slim with two brand new controllers and has chosen the 17-20 games of his choice from my list of over 3️⃣5️⃣0️⃣ games!!! You know as e Dey go, once we’re done with the installation of games, we’ll surely post here for your viewing pleasure 💯

I know you kuku like what you see, you can’t deny it lol, just jejely call/WhatsApp us on 09032427643 today to place that order, we will surely do you well!

Good morning dearest reader of life, trust you slept good? Las las we’re done with the installation of games on our customer’s PS4. Na your order remain like this oh, call/WhatsApp us on 09032427643 today let’s do business!!!!

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 1:41pm
Good afternoon and happy new month to you my dearest reader of life, may this month go well for me and you. Ladies and gents, here are the biggest video game releases of May2024, enjoy below!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dKvWBPjLXzU?si=bcUYRdTP7bLvKkPA

(1) (2) (3) ... (87) (88) (89) (90) (Reply)

Garnet PC Games For Sale @ The Cheapest Price (N100 Upwards).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.