Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,070 members, 7,956,991 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 02:01 AM

Anita Okoye's 31st Birthday: Paul Okoye Celebrates His Wife - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Anita Okoye's 31st Birthday: Paul Okoye Celebrates His Wife (49055 Views)

Andre Okoye Celebrates 6th Birthday: Paul & Anita Okoye Celebrate Their Son / Anita Okoye's 30th Birthday: Lola Omotayo-Okoye Celebrates Paul Okoye's Wife / Peter Okoye Celebrates Anita Okoye On Her Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anita Okoye's 31st Birthday: Paul Okoye Celebrates His Wife by RTSC: 4:14pm On Nov 08, 2019
CanadaOrBust:

A freak that’d make millions playing basket ball
Or more likely be called a pole when he can't enter his classroom without bending his head.

How many of those freaks get to play basketball?
It is not just a function of height. Skill is involved too.
Re: Anita Okoye's 31st Birthday: Paul Okoye Celebrates His Wife by kobosmart(m): 4:15pm On Nov 08, 2019
undecided you know you are ugly and you still dey find person trouble
PrincessGift:
sense is far from you undecided so there a particular look for Igbo's abi,mumu
Re: Anita Okoye's 31st Birthday: Paul Okoye Celebrates His Wife by SocialJustice: 4:16pm On Nov 08, 2019
CanadaOrBust:

U r a bit too short FOR ME
Yeah, thought as much. I don't mind getting to know you though. What's the height you like for a guy and how many of them have you met, not necessarily dated.
Re: Anita Okoye's 31st Birthday: Paul Okoye Celebrates His Wife by RTSC: 4:16pm On Nov 08, 2019
kobosmart:

grin lol yoruba gehs have better things to do than [s]fvcking ben bruce and that alex dude for crown and car[/s] beauty pageants
Go play with sand, kid.
Re: Anita Okoye's 31st Birthday: Paul Okoye Celebrates His Wife by kobosmart(m): 4:18pm On Nov 08, 2019
RTSC:

Go play with sand, kid.
still no yoruba names huh? grin we are hot no try us

1 Like

Re: Anita Okoye's 31st Birthday: Paul Okoye Celebrates His Wife by shadeyinka(m): 4:19pm On Nov 08, 2019
Xisnin:

You know the answer.
She is of the wrong tribe.
I hope we'll need and educated people wouldn't make that kind of ignorant conclusion.

Is she even truely black or white?
And when did that become an offence?

My God deliver Nigerians from local tribal myopic intelligence. Amen

2 Likes

Re: Anita Okoye's 31st Birthday: Paul Okoye Celebrates His Wife by Charleys: 4:20pm On Nov 08, 2019
Hezzyluv:
Na she make p-squar go solo

She's above 30

She's not the one, it's Peter's wife. Not Paul.

Go and edit what you wrote.
Re: Anita Okoye's 31st Birthday: Paul Okoye Celebrates His Wife by Charleys: 4:24pm On Nov 08, 2019
jubrilELsudan:
She's still fvckable and sweet like old times. I remember how I used to hang her on the ceiling and fvck her tsetsefly style then shoot my hot cum in her mouth.

Omo guy God bless you for this post.
Re: Anita Okoye's 31st Birthday: Paul Okoye Celebrates His Wife by Justin29a: 4:33pm On Nov 08, 2019
kobosmart:
angry ugh she looks so igbotic
go and marry and show us what u guys look like, ODE grin grin
Re: Anita Okoye's 31st Birthday: Paul Okoye Celebrates His Wife by Hezzyluv: 4:35pm On Nov 08, 2019
Charleys:

She's not the one, it's Peter's wife. Not Paul.
Go and edit what you wrote.
Come n force....
me

1 Like

Re: Anita Okoye's 31st Birthday: Paul Okoye Celebrates His Wife by kobosmart(m): 4:40pm On Nov 08, 2019
Justin29a:

go and marry and show us what u guys look like, ODE grin grin
what's this smoker saying?
Re: Anita Okoye's 31st Birthday: Paul Okoye Celebrates His Wife by Tembebe: 4:41pm On Nov 08, 2019
shadeyinka:

I hope we'll need and educated people wouldn't make that kind of ignorant conclusion.

Is she even truely black or white?
And when did that become an offence?

My God deliver Nigerians from local tribal myopic intelligence. Amen
I don't think it's all Nigerians that are guilty of this but a particular tribe.And it's so sad.

2 Likes

Re: Anita Okoye's 31st Birthday: Paul Okoye Celebrates His Wife by Born2Breed(f): 4:44pm On Nov 08, 2019
See as she young and fresh,

It's good to marry young woman oh especially the one the man senior.

Some go marry women wey don reach menopause wey dey control dem.
Re: Anita Okoye's 31st Birthday: Paul Okoye Celebrates His Wife by Burgerlomo: 4:44pm On Nov 08, 2019
HBD LLNP cool
Re: Anita Okoye's 31st Birthday: Paul Okoye Celebrates His Wife by josh25(m): 4:45pm On Nov 08, 2019
Why e be say every celebrity dey marry babe wey dey with Dem when money no dey?... Me that I have broken up with 15 babes..so if I eventually marry one of them I go bring our old picture.. Sense will not finish me..

Happy Birthday to her..
Re: Anita Okoye's 31st Birthday: Paul Okoye Celebrates His Wife by CanadaOrBust: 4:45pm On Nov 08, 2019
SocialJustice:
Yeah, thought as much. I don't mind getting to know you though. What's the height you like for a guy and how many of them have you met, not necessarily dated.

I’ve met quite a few. Below is a pic of my current friend standing next to a normal height guy. Exactly my type

Re: Anita Okoye's 31st Birthday: Paul Okoye Celebrates His Wife by Myhusband(m): 4:46pm On Nov 08, 2019
[s]
MelesZenawi:
Anita okoye is a virtuous woman with striking qualities required of a woman... happy birthday nwanyioma.....

Not the other disaster that wants to tear and rip the whole okoye family into pieces....God pass her though.
[/s]

your birth certificate should be putting it in your mind that you ain't getting younger any longer

stop sounding as if Igbo men are dumb. if a lady can tear a family apart it means Igbo men aren't man enough

stop indirectly disgracing your tribesmen

3 Likes

Re: Anita Okoye's 31st Birthday: Paul Okoye Celebrates His Wife by Yoighaman(m): 4:49pm On Nov 08, 2019
raumdeuter:
If she is 30 today, which year was this picture taken and how old was she

In the Picture below looks like Paul in the late 90's or early 2000 almost 20yrs ago. So was Anita 10yrs here?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10532536_651fe7c3fd77de209096eae09a87d3e6_jpeg0ea9be1c80eb67ec391f78c272b2566f

She could have been 17 years old at the time the picture was taken, say 2006, Paul is 37 now, so he should have been in his early to mid 20s then and he looks it.
Re: Anita Okoye's 31st Birthday: Paul Okoye Celebrates His Wife by mountex(f): 4:51pm On Nov 08, 2019
jubrilELsudan:
She's still fvckable and sweet like old times. I remember how I used to hang her on the ceiling and fvck her tsetsefly style then shoot my hot cum in her mouth.

In your dreams abi?
Re: Anita Okoye's 31st Birthday: Paul Okoye Celebrates His Wife by shadeyinka(m): 4:57pm On Nov 08, 2019
Tembebe:
I don't think it's all Nigerians that are guilty of this but a particular tribe.And it's so sad.
Of course. Its the gall that spoilt the whole soup

2 Likes

Re: Anita Okoye's 31st Birthday: Paul Okoye Celebrates His Wife by safarigirl(f): 5:09pm On Nov 08, 2019
CanadaOrBust:

A freak that’d make millions playing basket ball
every tall person thinks their default mode is to play Basketball, how many basketball players in Nigeria are making millions?

1 Like

Re: Anita Okoye's 31st Birthday: Paul Okoye Celebrates His Wife by safarigirl(f): 5:11pm On Nov 08, 2019
Tembebe:
all Nigerians are ethnocentric, all Nigerians discriminate, nothing like particular tribe. Some are just more expressive than others.

1 Like

Re: Anita Okoye's 31st Birthday: Paul Okoye Celebrates His Wife by Finchmgh: 5:15pm On Nov 08, 2019
MelesZenawi:
Anita okoye is a virtuous woman with striking qualities required of a woman... happy birthday nwanyioma.....

Not the other disaster that wants to tear and rip the whole okoye family into pieces....God pass her though.
How do you know Anita Okoye is a virtuous woman?

Is she your wife or a neighbor?

This is how to spot a typical weak man... Always ass-licking ladies as if their survival depends on women.

Why are Nigerian men thinking and acting as if they can't live a happy life without a woman?

1 Like

Re: Anita Okoye's 31st Birthday: Paul Okoye Celebrates His Wife by Tembebe: 5:23pm On Nov 08, 2019
safarigirl:
all Nigerians are ethnocentric, all Nigerians discriminate, nothing like particular tribe. Some are just more expressive than others.

well,kudos to the most expressive tribe then.

1 Like

Re: Anita Okoye's 31st Birthday: Paul Okoye Celebrates His Wife by PrincessGift(f): 5:36pm On Nov 08, 2019
kobosmart:
undecided you know you are ugly and you still dey find person trouble
you no get sense
Re: Anita Okoye's 31st Birthday: Paul Okoye Celebrates His Wife by SocialJustice: 5:39pm On Nov 08, 2019
CanadaOrBust:

I’ve met quite a few. Below is a pic of my current friend standing next to a normal height guy. Exactly my type
Cool
Re: Anita Okoye's 31st Birthday: Paul Okoye Celebrates His Wife by kobosmart(m): 6:05pm On Nov 08, 2019
PrincessGift:
you no get sense
angry abeg shift,with your kro kro face
Re: Anita Okoye's 31st Birthday: Paul Okoye Celebrates His Wife by siduofmandesid(m): 6:08pm On Nov 08, 2019
happy family
Re: Anita Okoye's 31st Birthday: Paul Okoye Celebrates His Wife by Ryan03(f): 6:08pm On Nov 08, 2019
MelesZenawi:

noisemaker

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anita Okoye's 31st Birthday: Paul Okoye Celebrates His Wife by sleekdot(m): 6:09pm On Nov 08, 2019
Yoighaman:

She could have been 17 years old at the time the picture was taken, say 2006, Paul is 37 now, so he should have been in his early to mid 20s then and he looks it.

This was Pauls picture on their album cover in 2005 when Paul was 24yrs

Paul said in an interview he met his wife Anita when he was a student at Uni Abuja, When was Paul a student and how can a 30yr old lady be in Uni before 2004

3 Likes

Re: Anita Okoye's 31st Birthday: Paul Okoye Celebrates His Wife by webngnews: 6:13pm On Nov 08, 2019
Hmmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sexy Yvonne Jegede Stuns In Bandage Dress (photos) / South African Rapper AKA Shot Dead! / Bobrisky's 30th Birthday Cake (Photo, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.