Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,763 members, 7,809,929 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:26 PM

Please Help! I Just Recharged My Prepaid Meter And Got This - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please Help! I Just Recharged My Prepaid Meter And Got This (2084 Views)

I Recharge Electricity On My Opay App But Rejected By My Prepaid Meter / I Just Opened A Business And Got A Salary Work I'm Confused / I Mistakely Over Recharged My MTN Line, Pls Come And Buy Airtime (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help! I Just Recharged My Prepaid Meter And Got This by Trendy247: 12:40pm On Nov 08, 2019
Prepaid meters were installed for us by september, last week my unit finished and I tried recharging with 1k, I was told I can't recharge with anything less than 8k since it's a new meter.
Today I paid 8400 through payelectricitybills.com and I was sent a token with just 24.5kwh.

Re: Please Help! I Just Recharged My Prepaid Meter And Got This by wingmanIII: 12:48pm On Nov 08, 2019
I suppose part of the money was used to settle installation fees etc. Subsequent purchases will give you what you pay for.

1 Like

Re: Please Help! I Just Recharged My Prepaid Meter And Got This by Trendy247: 12:57pm On Nov 08, 2019
wingmanIII:
I suppose part of the money was used to settle installation fees etc. Subsequent purchases will give you what you pay for.
Another tenant recharged with 10k few days ago but not through payelectricitybills.com. He was given 80kwh
Re: Please Help! I Just Recharged My Prepaid Meter And Got This by Nezero(m): 1:08pm On Nov 08, 2019
Trendy247:

Another tenant recharged with 10k few days ago but not through payelectricitybills.com. He was given 80kwh

Its still proportionate. Assuming they deducted N7500 and loaded the change for you.

N2000 gets you about 80kwh on IBEDC.

Was the meter given out free?
Re: Please Help! I Just Recharged My Prepaid Meter And Got This by Trendy247: 1:19pm On Nov 08, 2019
Nezero:

Its still proportionate. Assuming they deducted N7500 and loaded the change for you.

N2000 gets you about 80kwh on IBEDC.

Was the meter given out free?
Na wa o..
I don't know if the landlord paid for the meters.

1 Like

Re: Please Help! I Just Recharged My Prepaid Meter And Got This by easycoolll(m): 11:59pm On Jul 23, 2021
Please I still have about 6 units but my meter is beeping

Is 6 units Low or am I missing something?

(1) (Reply)

Opening A Chain Of Shops / How To Set Up A Profitable Laundry/dry Cleaning Business Anywhere In Nigeria / A Computer Business Center

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.